Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1806. (Read 3055600 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WTF is wrong with dgb.xtrapool.com mining site?!?? It keeps asking for user/pass. I login, go to create worker, get bounced out of site. I've tried from several computers, including a clean virgin VM ... It will not stay logged in!!

That pool is getting 30% invalid shares. Also it's configured wrong: (Change in 1214 Blocks) It should be 144 blocks.

pickaxe.cc is doing fine now! All issues have been resolved and users that used a good password should have no problems. 0% fee!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
WTS 16000 DGB for 0.03 BTC pm me!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
WTF is wrong with dgb.xtrapool.com mining site?!?? It keeps asking for user/pass. I login, go to create worker, get bounced out of site. I've tried from several computers, including a clean virgin VM ... It will not stay logged in!!

Change your passwd. SCAM accessing this pool too I guess.
Activity: 31
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
If anyone would like to make a faucet or a DigiByte game of some sort there will be a reward! Any other ideas are welcome!

Would a forum help?

DBLS6Fba2NSzUMZeqztZzWWwP7nV37BNWp
Activity: 42
All problems with http://www.pickaxe.cc have been resolved. We are still the biggest pool finding blocks atleast every 2-3 minutes!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
If anyone would like to make a faucet or a DigiByte game of some sort there will be a reward! Any other ideas are welcome!
Activity: 32
I really hope I am able to get some of these coins.
Activity: 112
still dont know where to safely mine DGB though...

can someone help me out?

Set up a account with all the pools and find the best one for you. Just set a really complex password and you should be safe. http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/public/index.php is still the best for me even after the hack attacks  I'm getting 100 coins per block at 700kh/s

DLvXoRy2vVn5MGXNZSQGv9kCNyTtTotKLy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
Activity: 184
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
still dont know where to safely mine DGB though...

can someone help me out?

Activity: 14
Nice! Adding to the database now!
Activity: 49
Who wants to buy my 64,000 for 20satoshi each (0.013BTC)? PM.
Activity: 182
I Thik is a good idea post this in all signatures for support the coin !

DigiByte A Professionally Transparent Cryptocurrency

DKQUTTFMWE1jusDu6e7PPQGr5xTUQKF1Kd
mmj
Activity: 56
fuck axe!! fuck you i loost a loot of coins aprox 100k++

any can give me a small amount?

D5b8hXVgKmgjWgF6MJ6vJX6Bf3aj2QpbDq

thx all kisses
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
another premined scam that will never see an exchange and if it does will be driven down to 1 satoshi due to massive dump

he gave away 20% of his premine in giveaways today and tomorrrow he make another giveaway.. so stop saying this
Yeh but whats the point in that? Give away 50k to 200 people who are all already probably mining the damn thing? Who else knows about the coin within 2 hours of it launching its retarded!

Just looks like a clone of EAC to me - flattering to deceive with some fancy pictures in the opening thread and trying to pull excuses out for what and when the premine is being used for.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Our next development effort will be to get a block chain explorer up and running.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Validation Error Pools is now back up @ http://dgb.validerrorpool.com

Database is fine and so are the coins for the users that started out here.
Jump to: