Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1809. (Read 3055600 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
DGyBgEShVjH5a4uNetpd2rgudW9cAZdsT7

thanks
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Anyone getting anything from http://dgb.smalltimeminer.com/? Im still at 0 uncomfirmed...

D9L5MopZr1i1aAPaeTrDoCmwxyQkgjUEet

Never fear the pool is working fine, we just need some more hash power is all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
All are hatin' on pickaxe.cc, but

- my coins were not stolen

- manual cashout processed in minutes

Great pool, thx pickaxe
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
all coins hijacked from pickaxe.cc ... mining from the start - all coins gone Sad
DMcZ1TdqsFRroUPhoAG1t1KJY4fEWcvuRf

so bad - coin looks realy good!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
mining at Get-By.com no confirms at all yet. whats going on please?
Activity: 182
Good coin, hope the future for this is bright!
Activity: 42
great coin, but too many scamming pools

D9syW21oEsu3ABJJqLvbqZFGxUWXsVDZTA
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
PICKAXE IS A SCAM POOL! STOLE 5k coins using auto payout, change my payout address back, pool comes back up with a DIFFERENT address from first time they withdrew and from my address - AVOID PICKAXE AT ALL COSTS[/size]
the same situation

I'm not affiliated with the pool and I havent seen the logs but it seemed like a mysql exploit to me.  I find it very hard to believe they were brute forced. I didnt have the same password for my pools but my address was still changed. Its true it wasn't a very difficult password but cracking still takes time.  I've changed it back and have been able to manually withdraw but I would doble chcek the address before you send yourself any coins from pickaxe
Activity: 112
DMJWwxHtVZtE25sdphXKfLNEd8co5fbknN

please? Smiley
legendary
definately one of the better coins lately. i will be mining this for a good while i think
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Pickaxe back online with all my coins still there, asked for a manual payout and received it immediately.

WE ARE INDEED BACK ONLINE, PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED, SHOULD ALSO BE MORE STABLE NOW!

http://pickaxe.cc/digi

All my coins stolen were sent to Thief's address -->DJzRZmsVrUhWfbwHCkMLAvTC2sZBxgA3jn<--Thief's address

awesome, and you can trace on?

My coin were sent to a different adress which is the following D9t7ScDH6oBckebBuSjEcwZgK8QTEcZ1Dt THIEF ADRESS

After failling solomining for a couple of min, I joined the first mining pool which was pickaxe, I have a 10+ symbal password that I didn't use before, so telling me the password was forcebrut is just some bullshit, please be warry of pickaxe pools
Not to mention that the coins were manually cashed out so the person who did it not only knew the account password and had access it but also knew my PIN so No I'm not buying it, so either pickaxe Pool had a major security flaw and has to reimburse us or he/they are the thiefs who stole the coins.

If anyone is kind enough to sent me soin coins at my adress would really appreciate it DDPQGLprUX81KBRF4a9QWXSfi5496D1Wix
thank you
Activity: 30
PICKAXE IS A SCAM POOL! STOLE 5k coins using auto payout, change my payout address back, pool comes back up with a DIFFERENT address from first time they withdrew and from my address - AVOID PICKAXE AT ALL COSTS[/size]
the same situation
Activity: 238
buying 50k for 0.001 btc  / 100k for 0.002   and so on
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
This one looks like it has some potential
Activity: 126
WE HAVE DISABLED AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS FOR NOW, ONE OF THE OTHER POOL OWNERS IS TRYING TO HACK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE CHECK YOUR PAYMENT ADDRESS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS!!!!

Well... I might have a trace then... I use different passwords everywhere BUT because the pool I had setup for DGB wasn't working at launch I quickly setup an account at pickaxe with the same password.  So... 1+1=2 ?

Which was it?

Well, that first pool, and the only pool where I used that same pw was the xtrapool. I'm not accusing anyone but it is what it is.
As far as I know it could be somebody related to either of them.
Interesting coin, will see what happens!
Activity: 70
Pickaxe back online with all my coins still there, asked for a manual payout and received it immediately.

WE ARE INDEED BACK ONLINE, PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED, SHOULD ALSO BE MORE STABLE NOW!

http://pickaxe.cc/digi

All my coins stolen were sent to Thief's address -->DJzRZmsVrUhWfbwHCkMLAvTC2sZBxgA3jn<--Thief's address

awesome, and you can trace on?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Jump to: