Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1807. (Read 3055600 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Oops got on this far too late!

A donation would be much appreciated!

DUFCRUnjJ15xZEEJDMerAgnvrXMSg31Qjx
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
If there's anymore giveaways going on: DE9UTvv6v8gynfs7yvzrm4aLoQqhr4tjZM

TIA!
Activity: 182
any can give me a total amount of 181931 DGB i want a total of 1 millon

DK2pGRcsSxKVRddmCQ1TnZC1533ncPUigv
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
would be nice to get some free coins! Smiley

DJCxsbvMwddK6atz7wAUDh6S5KEFedBYmD
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you are feeling generous - DDzNC9syhqt8U69MSfxWPBrPdWWoCU5APa I'll mine with my laptop tonight Wink
Activity: 238
wtb  250.000 DGB for 0,015  btc
Activity: 154
I'll accept free coins Smiley

DAGr9CHL38VMyF2xmVLRvCLMHM6z7coqBM
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i agree. good launch. there will always be the dickheads. like when you play games you get noob this and noob that. pisses me off. just idiots. they will soon get bored and hit on the next new launch leaving us to get this coin going well.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Missed out on both the giveaways. First coin I tried solo mining.

DN9MMnPfQmEvAM2MUUuATDo1Q9gKNwZicf
another premined scam that will never see an exchange and if it does will be driven down to 1 satoshi due to massive dump

+1

As long as it is a low percentage premine people don't seem to care. 0.001% of 10000000000$ is a lot of money is all I have to say.. At least the devs are open about it and when DIME can get listed, anyone can.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
another premined scam that will never see an exchange and if it does will be driven down to 1 satoshi due to massive dump

he gave away 20% of his premine in giveaways today and tomorrrow he make another giveaway.. so stop saying this
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think it was an excellent launch by the digibyte team. Let's see, they launched on time, they had windows wallet WITH correct wallet name, and not named mooncoin wallet or some shit like half the others do, no forks, pools were up and working within minutes. Very good all around!!
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
I don't think the coin is a scam when there is complete transparency. Just read the fist page.

DBLS6Fba2NSzUMZeqztZzWWwP7nV37BNWp
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
you already have 1 million you moron.. you posted 20 times in the giveaway thread

No, they just want to bury this coin, why not help them? Coin costs nothing if you can get it for free in such large amount.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
All are hatin' on pickaxe.cc, but

- my coins were not stolen

- manual cashout processed in minutes

Great pool, thx pickaxe

No problem. People that got their coins stolen: Don't use the same information on all the pools you register. I did not change any addresses. I have disabled payouts to both of the addresses. I will contact TheSerapher to investigate this problem further.

No payouts to the thiefs addresses have been made in the past 45 minutes.

http://www.pickaxe.com/digi

So I am supposed to change my email adress each time or what? Like I said before and I doubt I'm not the only one here, the password used was different that other pools, the password I used on your pool was 10+ symbols so it cannot be brute forced, not to mention that my coins were manually cashed out, so the person or the group of persons who did this not only they knew the password but the pin aswell, so it was either a major security faillure on your part, or you are the thief.

The hack happened few min after coin launch, and took few seconds to cash out the coins
Your explanation came a few seconds to minutes after this things happened which I find funny as if you has a response ready before hand

Account password are stored encrypted. There is no way for me to see any of your account passwords. Draw your own conclusions.. I am deeply sorry for you and the other 10 people. There is still 490 that did not have this issue.

490 what? you have 150sh active miners (people with coins)
Good job with the launch! Though you might have shared the first giveaway with more people Wink
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
yep thanks guys for a good launch. and please keep up the good work to get this coin going forward
Activity: 182
1st Giveaway has now been closed. Now the development team is going to regroup, analyze everything and get ready for another giveaway in the next 24 hours. Thank you everyone for supporting DgiByte! Overall we had a relatively smooth launch. No overall technical failures, but once again we apologize for the brute force attack on the pools. It is a good sign to see such an attack on the first day, people are taking this coin seriously which is what we want. Thanks again!

PS Make sure to use strong mining pool passwords!

thx for the giveway , plese read the MP i send you one from for support the coin!
Jump to: