Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 318. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 500
I have sold 50 million during this bull run, can't sleep.
Congratulations dgb on the segwit release , never thought it would bring this much money in.

Rest of my coins I am keeping long term. Keep up the good work Jared.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
this is better than trading forex.  lots of action here
1000 sat easy

need .00155 for me here.  more is better but cant be too greedy. 
Activity: 148
Activity: 532
So cool to see DGB finally have its day. Congrats on all that has gone into making this chapter of growth come to pass. Very exciting to witness.
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Actual development and use in gaming/current tech with segwit and soon to be Minecraft. Lots of potential.
Activity: 224
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
OMG that candle!!!!  wow slow down take it easy!!!  slow and steady wins the race
Activity: 193
saw 446 on bittrex at the end of 2015 and that was with less than 20% of the volume of now.
what exchange with the largest withdrawal at one time?  say million plus at once. 
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for

I just saw this too. But with this massive volume i hope we are looking at higher values soon
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
IF YOU HAVE DGB STUCK IN DGIBYTE GAMING WALLET

1) Download a DGB 6.14.2 Core Wallet and make sure you back it up if you have not already downloaded one: https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/releases/tag/v6.14.2

2) Generate a new core DigiByte wallet address to send your funds to from your Gaming Wallet.

3) Download or clone this repository to your desktop: https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte-gaming-recovery

4) Open the Index.html file in your web browser

5) Enter your seed phrase and send funds to your core wallet

Note* This is a recovery solution, the issue still remains to be fixed with gaming wallet. So do not send funds to it for the time being.

PM us with any questions or issues. Several people have recovered all their DGB this way.

Please keep using the core v6.14.2 wallet!

Can be sent to poloniex?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Brian Kelly just used digishield so who cares FLO~*~FLORIN~*~PROOF-OF-EXISTANCE will surpass dgb as robot gimmick op is a joke am i right? :-D sold DGB bought FLO !!! Cheesy
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I think it is very likely that we're in the stage of a bull market where everyone knows that there is nowhere to go but up, and that's where the meat of long term gains come from.

https://i.imgur.com/KpH7LQj.png

Total market cap (BTC included) needs to grow by more than 10 times just to be equal to Apple market cap. Seen in those relative terms, it's not hard to imagine that happening rather quickly.

Crypto mass adoption has only just started and I think we're going to continue to see BIG BIG money moving into the entire complex, and that means prices are going to go up.

Supply and demand.

Now, to identify the long term winners. Wink

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

Kabooooooooooom!

Don't know if luck or skill.

I'll bet on skillz, gj for the TA!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
https://segwit.digiexplorer.info/

seems to be down.
Any info on site status? Too much traffic with all the interest in DGB?
This was only used during the segwit activation period. No need for it any longer until the next soft fork on the network. Now that Segwit activated and block #'s changed it would read zero.

Oh nice ty for quick reply! Was not sure that Segwit was fully activated.
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
https://segwit.digiexplorer.info/

seems to be down.
Any info on site status? Too much traffic with all the interest in DGB?
This was only used during the segwit activation period. No need for it any longer until the next soft fork on the network. Now that Segwit activated and block #'s changed it would read zero.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
DGB has been undervalued forever!

This is a great project and will 10x in 2017

I am officially in the black now after selling 31 million coins over the last couple weeks. Never expected a price if +160 for awhile. Patience was the key for me, I could of sold out for a huge loss 3 months ago.

I have 61 million coins left which is pure profit! Love you digibyte!! I plan to buy 39 million back after the dump and all under 80 sat, if it doesn't retreat back to that level I still have my 61 million. win win .

cool.... your rich we are not... go fuck yourself and maybe do something other than brag around here

Jamesbo, there is no need for the aggressive tone and smack talk. The guy was smarter than you back when dgb was under 80 sats. Rejoice in the fact that there are believers like ilovedgb who have supported this project.

Jump to: