Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 320. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hello I have a question.

I own DGB and no troll so

But I read

90+% of DGB twitter followers are bots why is this?

It smells fishy and like I said no troll I own it and hope it explodes higher
Activity: 56
DGB ===> **SIGNALING() whales group buying up to 1337+ trusted Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Finally all factors are giving hopes and showing that DGB is ready to start a new ride. This staying of last night was testing for many people to understand the next direction of the coin. It is all on way now and we will see lot more people getting on with the increasing or volume and price as well. Everyone's patience will get reward for staying intact.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
FOMO is starting to kick in. Buying/selling on Polo is starting to skip Satoshis. Price went from 167 straight to 170.
I've been in from day 1 and I can't remember it getting this high since the initial fall from several hundred Satoshi post-exchange listing  Shocked
Can anyone say whats the highest 24h volume for DGB past 6 month?
4000bitcoin
So today will be the record
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
FOMO is starting to kick in. Buying/selling on Polo is starting to skip Satoshis. Price went from 167 straight to 170.
I've been in from day 1 and I can't remember it getting this high since the initial fall from several hundred Satoshi post-exchange listing  Shocked
4000bitcoin

The graph on Polo can show you that quite easily.
As Telenog says, it hit 4,443.9BTC @ about 3.8 billion DGB on May 6. But remember BTC volume is relative to DGB's price of course.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I've been in from day 1 and I can't remember it getting this high since the initial fall from several hundred Satoshi post-exchange listing  Shocked

We have a new target on the 15 minute chart of 204 SAT.

I wouldn't be surprised with 300+ in the next few hours though.

It's all the same to me though since I won't be selling until we get to .001 BTC . . . which could be the first week of July.  Cool

This is a major ball bustin' bull market!

First week of July,  what? I found your posts quite informative, but if you are serious about that prediction, then you must know more than the information that is currently available.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
4000bitcoin
legendary
Anyone else having issues transferring coins to Poloniex, been like 70 confirms and still not showing...

They showing now.

Polo has been slow at times today. Their infrastructure is creaking under the weight of the general boom across the whole market.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Buying frenzy? I've seen the dev presentations on different conferences in youtube and i think he's doing a nice job both in China and Africa
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I've been in from day 1 and I can't remember it getting this high since the initial fall from several hundred Satoshi post-exchange listing  Shocked

We have a new target on the 15 minute chart of 204 SAT.

I wouldn't be surprised with 300+ in the next few hours though.

It's all the same to me though since I won't be selling until we get to .001 BTC . . . which could be the first week of July.  Cool

This is a major ball bustin' bull market!
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
Anyone else having issues transferring coins to Poloniex, been like 70 confirms and still not showing...

They showing now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
legendary
Activity: 52
segwit is already start doing his work, maybe we could see same rise has ltc?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
DGB is a buy for me cos its massively undervalued,it should be 10 cents when things are right.
Activity: 109
This coin need to be added to more exchange in asia(china,Korea,Japan etc).It needs more presence in that part of the worl.
Yes i agree,Jared should use his influence in Asia,DGB is based in hong kong so we should have loads of exchanges from that part of the world.

This is not the problem. Some people are already trying really hard to get DGB to asian exchanges. What I heard its not that easy job. They are really picky.
Activity: 138
This coin need to be added to more exchange in asia(china,Korea,Japan etc).It needs more presence in that part of the worl.
Yes i agree,Jared should use his influence in Asia,DGB is based in hong kong so we should have loads of exchanges from that part of the world.
Activity: 112
Jump to: