Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 321. (Read 3058816 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Huge pump incoming!

Currently already at 145 sat  Shocked Grin
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
100 million or 500 million marketcap looks very realistic, but 9 billion? its not possible

LOL, not possible. Been around much
It is important to manage your expectations.

Agree.
Don't jump to fast, the marketcap will go up slowly slowly, but we can all be optimistic.  Wink

Absolutely agree with nothing wrong being optimistic, but let's also be a bit realistic  Wink

The correct sentence is When we get a value of $ 1 then digibyte has assets worth $8.1 billion
Not to reach the value of $1 we need $8.1 billion market capital

This, for instance, is one spot on comment  Grin

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
100 million or 500 million marketcap looks very realistic, but 9 billion? its not possible

Agree.
Don't jump to fast, the marketcap will go up slowly slowly, but we can all be optimistic.  Wink
Activity: 560

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Activity: 560
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
I am late to investment Sad
Why late? It is still extremely cheap.

For this coin to go to 1 dollar, it will need to hit a 9 BIllion dollar market cap. think about that

Old argument. Everybody said this some months/years ago with Ripple. Today we can say that they were wrong.

why people talk about marcap over and over and over?
didnt they know how to count marcap?

marcap = Circulating Supply coin X price

We calculate the marcap to get the value of the Assets, not to get the price

Ok, so what is wrong with the statement from aomine95  Huh
9 billion coins at 1$ are 9 billion market cap.

edit: ok regarding to the cirrculating supply of 8,107,031,908 DGB (coinmarketcap.com) we will need to hit 8.1 billion $ market cap

The correct sentence is When we get a value of $ 1 then digibyte has assets worth $8.1 billion
Not to reach the value of $1 we need $8.1 billion market capital
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

For this coin to go to 1 dollar, it will need to hit a 9 BIllion dollar market cap. think about that

Old argument. Everybody said this some months/years ago with Ripple. Today we can say that they were wrong.

Ok, so what is wrong with the statement from aomine95  Huh
9 billion coins at 1$ are 9 billion market cap.

edit: ok regarding to the cirrculating supply of 8,107,031,908 DGB (coinmarketcap.com) we will need to hit 8.1 billion $ market cap
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
DigiByte has low total supply than Ripple and even than Nem while is same effective and features to gain more value. What I can draw conclusion at the moment why it is still not getting that volume and value because it's time didn't come yet. Few months from now people will be talking why didn't we get bags when it was sitting at so cheap. Better take risk if you see potential in this.
Activity: 352
Merit: 251

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

thats below what XRP succed. why not DGB?
For this coin to go to 1 dollar
I never said anything about 1 dollar?  Huh
Activity: 11

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Yeah when is this bitch going to pump like the other high circulating supply coins  Huh

The pitch is being prepared just look at the activities and when people will let it thinking is not going anywhere then it will start pumping hard. This is pattern what I see in most coins with high supplies being used this time. This is how I am taking DGB it is still exposed for mega pump even situation is not clear yet.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Yeah when is this bitch going to pump like the other high circulating supply coins  Huh
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
This is why we must to buy more and more $DGB

https://steemit.com/digibyte/@denismir0712/digibyte-dgb-will-make-you-a-millionaire

Amazing tech !

Thanks for posting that! It's a very nice executive summary.

BTW, STEEM is another great long term prospect. It's one of the current market darlings and you can get an idea why from that post. I bought some of over the weekend. 5% of my total crypto position. Smiley
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Guys from TBF pool,can you please remove/change mining instructions for qubit algo
sgminer.exe -k qubitcoin -o stratum+tcp://s1.theblocksfactory.com:9000 -u  -p  --difficulty-multiplier 1.0 -I 16

'cause using "--difficulty-multiplier 1.0" parameter will cause all shares to be rejected.
 Wink
Jump to: