Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 382. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I think I was scammed by the DigiByte gaming wallet. Jared has not replied. :-( I should of stuck to the QT wallet!

Where did you message us?  Please forgive the delay. It's hard keeping on top of all these social media channels.  We will get your sorted. We have been working around the clock on a new DiguSign release.

You should have the backup seed phrase.  Which version of the Gaming Wallet are you running?

I sent you a message through, bitcointalk, email, digibytegaming.com, etc. Wallet version 1.8.8 on MacOS. I have the seed backed up. :-)
Activity: 95
Digu sign looks very good, this will be a winner. You have my attention with that photoshop screen shot there.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
For those that are curious about what DiguSign will be used for with blockchain contracts please look here: http://digusign.com/

Currently there are no proven, scalable ways of doing secure "smart" contracts on a blockchain.  But you can leverage some of the benefits of DigiByte blockchain to create a more practical secure blockchain contract solution.

I wonder how this isn't all over the place. There is real good business for it.

I made a small fortune in 1999 on stock of a company named Bitwise, BTWS (just to smack it again on another crap stock, a couple of weeks later).
They were among the first to store electronically signed documents. They are still in business, after some mergers, they came a long way, Cap Gemini etc. http://www.authentidate.com/

How far are you with that, any ETA?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
For those that are curious about what DiguSign will be used for with blockchain contracts please look here: http://digusign.com/

Currently there are no proven, scalable ways of doing secure "smart" contracts on a blockchain.  But you can leverage some of the benefits of DigiByte blockchain to create a more practical secure blockchain contract solution.

theres something for you @myriadcoins. any praise for this ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Oops, it's only hashing. Smiley Forget about what I posted.
Activity: 210
@ Digibyte dev

Hello it would be nice if there's a catalogue for other users to see the viewable documents of an user if interested, if the user wants to share, he pays a certain amount of Digibytes! The buying of the coin to enter one's doorstep will drive DGB price kind of up cause there is a 'demand for something'.

Now we see mostly miners selling. But demand in DiguSign will make an even more success..

I got out of my bed and turned on my PC to write and tell you this. Wink

Dear jared, what do you think about this?

Edit - Serious demand drives serious prices.
Activity: 154
I think I was scammed by the DigiByte gaming wallet. Jared has not replied. :-( I should of stuck to the QT wallet!

I'm sure you will get your coins from Digibyte gaming wallet.

On a side note, you can expect an HD wallet via Electrum very soon. We just need volunteers to get some servers up and running first.
He really thinks Jared wants his few thousand coins lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
oh and guys, yes i am still alive and kicking  Grin
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
is that something like cloud server?
sorry i mean storage

DiguSign allows you to securely store, notarize, validate and secure any document in a public, worldwide decentralized blockchain. By taking the secure cryptographic SHA256 hash of a document and embedding it in a DigiByte blockchain transaction that is then broadcast to thousands of servers across the planet in a decentralized manner.
Activity: 232
is that something like cloud server?
sorry i mean storage
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
I sold all my digibyte during the last pump and not because I wanted to sell and make a profit but because I could see the writing on the wall after the weekly digireports had stopped and other things promised never came to fruition. I think you will get your money back in 2017 as the pumps and dumps come in cycles. I prefer to invest in coins that have a long term goal and are able to deliver.

Thank you for your feedback.  The digireports required a couple days to make properly and were taking a significant amount of time without many results. The time is much better spent developing some solid platforms until we are ready to market them.

Our focus has been on developing some real world utility for DigiByte and we will continue to do so. We have gotten feedback that a live video stream with Q&A might be well received.  It is almost Christmas after all!
legendary

Where did you message us?  Please forgive the delay. It's hard keeping on top of all these social media channels.  We will get your sorted. We have been working around the clock on a new DiguSign release.

You should have the backup seed phrase.  Which version of the Gaming Wallet are you running?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are talking about an issue where wallet says “Unable to send transaction proposal” and “Not valid” in the amount window. I understand the devs are looking at this but last I heard have not been able to replicate it. I also have this issue, with a very small amount of dgb in it used for testing.
You are definitely right that you should not have given up using a qt wallet tho, whatever happens because of course this is the safest and best wallet to currently use.
No need for big red scam accusations, it may be a little annoying but we are not being ignored.....I think. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Could u tell us what are you talking about? Jared just replied to you that he is syncing and will solve it asap
Activity: 248

We just need volunteers to get some servers up and running first.

Have a server syncing up now. I'll send you the address when its done (going to be a while).

Great news. Thanks for contribution.

Let me know if there's any loopholes in the setup documentation, or if you have any suggestions.
Activity: 750

We just need volunteers to get some servers up and running first.

Have a server syncing up now. I'll send you the address when its done (going to be a while).
Activity: 248

I'm sure you will get your coins from Digibyte gaming wallet.

On a side note, you can expect an HD wallet via Electrum very soon. We just need volunteers to get some servers up and running first.
Activity: 67
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Almost 8 billion coins in circulation, it's going to take some serious marketing to keep the coin above 100sat. It will get pumped over 100sat but there is going to be a lot of dumpers.
I  think that we have quite big marketing, and also devs working hard on this coin, just see that we have more than 1000 pages in this topic soloely on btctalk..it's just sad that people don't appreciate hard work and dedication of really hard working coin makers and instread they rather invest in pump and dump coins.
What a shame, i still hold around 50k since start.

Digibyte is still on < 0.10 codebase Sad , Myriad with no funding is on 0.11. Digibyte is being left in the stone age after $250k investment.

Strange interpretation of stone age. Apple consistently releases products with older, pretested technology & hits a home run with it. There is no need to be bleeding edge if you have other attractive features, and it also lowers your risk. Look at ETH for an example of over-confidence destroying a coin.

Meanwhile you sit here on the Digibyte thread like a rookie investor who's over-extended themselves. I also suspect you are bi-polar because you go from troll to fan to troll again. Bizarre.
That's not right, he's never been a fan.  Wink

Thought I remembered some lighter periods during all the animosity lol. My bad!
Jump to: