Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 384. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES

if you find a fix with Jared's help, please do not forget about me. cuz he's busy and he tries to answer all emails, and I'm afraid that he might have not seen mine.

Jared also busy with bitcoin 0.13 codebase update that was part of Gulden 1.6.0 update, it would be good if Jared can do this for dgb before litecoin and claim 2nd place.

lol this shit coin is nothing more then a bunch of traders selling you shit. You did ok with Gulden but myriadcoin did more then digibyte with no funding. They all stringing you along!

This is how Jared and his team of con artists work.

1. Wait for price to drop to lowest level and keep quiet, start buying up the digibyte.
2. When they have enough in the bags all the marketing gimmicks and bullshit hype begins, their rich friend pumps the coin and the rest of traders get involved. They dump before the underwhelming news.

Wait a few months and more silence, repeat step 1 and 2.

Where is the development? Not one wallet functioning correctly, plenty bugs and you think they will be able to update this to 0.13 codebase, dream on tamilee

Not that I really like this dude but he is close to the mark. But, saying that why would he be dumb enough to not jump on board knowing it will have a pumpy. I guess he doesn't like profit and just likes to bag hold another shitcoin instead.

Of course i am buying those coins under 30 sat because I know what's coming. Easy money but it doesn't make it right.

I have lost a lot of value investing in this coin already but have no choice to keep buying as the price keeps going down to better my average but I know Jared will come back with some marketing soon and give dgb exposure that it needs. I need the price to be around 55sat before I start making a profit, you can feel confident I won't be selling my coins under 55sat.

Ouch you must have brought really high on the Jared pumps. Poor soul..

I should of known better it was a pump but I was expecting the news to be bigger then it was. My average was just over 100 satoshi but with lots of trading between the 40s and 50s and buying more coins it's down
to 55 sat. Have to have patience and wait for the next influx of purchasing. It went to 180 satoshi once and I am sure it will go over 100sat in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

if you find a fix with Jared's help, please do not forget about me. cuz he's busy and he tries to answer all emails, and I'm afraid that he might have not seen mine.

Jared also busy with bitcoin 0.13 codebase update that was part of Gulden 1.6.0 update, it would be good if Jared can do this for dgb before litecoin and claim 2nd place.

lol this shit coin is nothing more then a bunch of traders selling you shit. You did ok with Gulden but myriadcoin did more then digibyte with no funding. They all stringing you along!

1. Wait for price to drop to lowest level and keep quiet, start buying up the digibyte.
2. When they have enough in the bags all the marketing gimmicks and bullshit hype begins, their rich friend pumps the coin and the rest of traders get involved. They dump before the underwhelming news.

Where is the development? Not one wallet functioning correctly, plenty bugs and you think they will be able to update this to 0.13 codebase, dream on tamilee

Not that I really like this dude but he is close to the mark. But, saying that why would he be dumb enough to not jump on board knowing it will have a pumpy. I guess he doesn't like profit and just likes to bag hold another shitcoin instead.

Of course i am buying those coins under 30 sat because I know what's coming. Easy money but it doesn't make it right.

I have lost a lot of value investing in this coin already but have no choice to keep buying as the price keeps going down to better my average but I know Jared will come back with some marketing soon and give dgb exposure that it needs. I need the price to be around 55sat before I start making a profit, you can feel confident I won't be selling my coins under 55sat.

Ouch you must have brought really high on the Jared pumps. Poor soul..
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES

Activity: 739

Activity: 637

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist

Activity: 127
polo moving, someone just bought a massive amount.

I wouldn't say that was massive lol 3% is not to get hard over.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
polo moving, someone just bought a massive amount.
Activity: 67
Activity: 210
Whats going on in the world of digibyte? The price goes deeper and deeper, no innovation in the pipeline?

No man, its just the end of the year dump. DGB is on the radar of many traders and the buzz is all around if you look for it. Just envoke some patience and in the new year you'll be rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Whats going on in the world of digibyte? The price goes deeper and deeper, no innovation in the pipeline?

a lot of altcoins have dropped significantly. check litecoin etc... its across the board. nice Christmas shopping time for altcoins of your choice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
We need Dgb/Usd market for the real prices
Yup, I have not found one yet. 74,999 DGB lost. :-(

did you try to contact jared?

No, how do you contact jared? :-)
Data Scientist

did you try to contact jared?
Data Scientist
when I try to see the tans action on the block-chain

you need to 1) sync your blockchain 2) rescan your wallet
since the transaction did not ended up on the blockchain, the coins are still sitting inside your wallet.

how can I do that?
try to run your wallet and sync all the blocks, and then perform an action, and after confirmation to see the fire in the block chain

This is not the QT Wallet, Its the gaming wallet, it's a google chrome extension. My DGB are stuck in this wallet too, I can't withdraw ether.

you are saying that there is no fix yet :/
Jump to: