Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 388. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Check out the new DigiByte website! https://digibyte.co/  We will be adding more over the coming weeks.  Please let us know of any suggestions or issues you have. This new site will be much easier for us to keep updated and expand upon.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap. Poloniex traders will start pumping the coin soon.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
What is the best pool for mining this with an Sha256 ASIC?  

I think this coin could double its community if you had a evangelist to try to get people to mine it with their old ASICS.

The age old dilemma...mining support.

Argentum has been having it's fair share of intermittent SHA miners. If anyone ends up pointing their old SHA miners to DGB, don't be shy, merge mine Argentum!

I pushed a minor update for Electrum Digibyte today. Still could use help in the "compilation department", if anyone has free time.

https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb

https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb-server

I was able to produce electrum-dgb.exe and electrum-dgb-setup.exe on a windows machine but had a problem with the hash libraries. Need to get visual studio installed and recompile.

Sweeet, glad to hear!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The button to claim the reward is not working
csgo claim the reward working. but lol not working
Activity: 750

I think this coin could double its community if you had a evangelist to try to get people to mine it with their old ASICS.

Argentum has been having it's fair share of intermittent SHA miners. If anyone ends up pointing their old SHA miners to DGB, don't be shy, merge mine Argentum!

I pushed a minor update for Electrum Digibyte today. Still could use help in the "compilation department", if anyone has free time.

I was able to produce electrum-dgb.exe and electrum-dgb-setup.exe on a windows machine but had a problem with the hash libraries. Need to get visual studio installed and recompile.
Activity: 9
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Still no roadmap yet after all this time? I never thought Digibyte would be one of those coins to do something like this.

This is being worked into the new website launch.

Good to know. Thanks for the update.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Im wanting to start testing digibyte integration through the daemon for my gaming services website. Does digibyte have a testnet and where can i get a buttload of coins to test?

I don't want to use live as i don't want to use real coins...

Anyone able to help?

There was a testnet set up, but there are no active servers we are running at the moment with testnet running but you can set up your own up as needed.  Have you compiled the daemon yourself?  PM us on the official telegram chat if you need more detailed info.

i'd prefer not to have the hassle of running a testnet etc was just wondering if there was one active. I'll take a look into the resources available for bitcoin testnet in a box to see if its easy to do else i'll just generate a new wallet.dat and send it 1000 coins for testing but just ratio down the amounts.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Im wanting to start testing digibyte integration through the daemon for my gaming services website. Does digibyte have a testnet and where can i get a buttload of coins to test?

Anyone able to help?

Start your DGB client with the flag -testnet

A directory named testnet3 will be created in your dgb data folder

It doesn't look like there's anyone on the testnet. You can try solo mining if you can find a node too connect to. Additionally, you can simply pair 2 separate clients of your own in order to solo mine.
legendary

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this! Great to have you involved in the community!
legendary

Anyone able to help?

There was a testnet set up, but there are no active servers we are running at the moment with testnet running but you can set up your own up as needed.  Have you compiled the daemon yourself?  PM us on the official telegram chat if you need more detailed info.
legendary
Still no roadmap yet after all this time? I never thought Digibyte would be one of those coins to do something like this.

This is being worked into the new website launch.
legendary
what this coin have to do with those game, can i earn digibyte by playing cs go?
not .. you cant earn digibyte since digibytegaming error

This should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are having any issues still with the gaming platform. On DigiByteGaming.com you can earn DigiBytes by playing League of Legends and CS:GO.

We also want everyone to know we have been actively working on the DiguSign document service.  We have received much interest in this and will continue to bring it to a more advanced production site.  The service allows any individual or company to "eSign" and embed a document in the DigiByte blockchain.

The new website is also closer to being launched with and updated roadmap and more detailed DigiByte blockchain explanations.  Thank you everyone for your continued support! And as stated many, many times we are in this for the long haul!
legendary

Anyone able to help?
Activity: 37
what this coin have to do with those game, can i earn digibyte by playing cs go?
not .. you cant earn digibyte since digibytegaming error
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

It takes longer to post this than google and get your answer.

But yes, you can.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
I think what coins like this need are not so much new miners but the bagholders, whales, and wanna-be-coin-faux-millionaires to release their holdings to a marketplace so they can distribute the economy of the coins.  Otherwise, human jealousy just wants to see you fail.
err?
You can practically buy 20% of all  dgb in circulation off Poloniex market now without breaking 200 satoshi. There has never been a better opportunity to move in on this coin, IMO.

Thanks.  I am new to trading and only traded zCash for BTC so far.  I did just buy 1000 DGB but it was .00044000

Coins in the 0-100 satoshi on any currency are considered cheap... maybe not good but still cheap. Im not sure what your comment on human jealousy means. The idea of purchasing an asset is to later use and make profit so if you do that then you basically invalidate your statement as you yourself have become what you dislike.

Jumbley was right though. From past experience dgb has gone from 35-60 sat so its in the medium range on price at present. The jumps to 1000 sat and 400 sat were pump group efforts to make money.
One day that moment will come! ;)Seems many new buyers bought btc and now look on altcoins...think dgb time will come..like on other coins .
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I think what coins like this need are not so much new miners but the bagholders, whales, and wanna-be-coin-faux-millionaires to release their holdings to a marketplace so they can distribute the economy of the coins.  Otherwise, human jealousy just wants to see you fail.
err?
You can practically buy 20% of all  dgb in circulation off Poloniex market now without breaking 200 satoshi. There has never been a better opportunity to move in on this coin, IMO.

Thanks.  I am new to trading and only traded zCash for BTC so far.  I did just buy 1000 DGB but it was .00044000

Coins in the 0-100 satoshi on any currency are considered cheap... maybe not good but still cheap. Im not sure what your comment on human jealousy means. The idea of purchasing an asset is to later use and make profit so if you do that then you basically invalidate your statement as you yourself have become what you dislike.

Jumbley was right though. From past experience dgb has gone from 35-60 sat so its in the medium range on price at present. The jumps to 1000 sat and 400 sat were pump group efforts to make money.

If you look at this coin compared to some others, it doesn't seem to have the very high levels and then long term at very small levels.  The levels are wide but not that wide.  I don't know what the ROI is to the current marketcap. 

I meant jealousy meaning instead of people wanting to see the still remaining halfway decent coins grow, and especially SHA256 ones, they would just as soon not donate time, kind of an unconscious jealousy that if they don't win out, the other guy doesn't either.   People should utilize the old Antminers for this coin.

legendary
err?

Jump to: