Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 682. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Did you message Jared personally yet?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
I see the price rise but I don't understand why. Isn't DigiByte just essentially Myriad with an added premine and instamine? They've been talking about this DigiSpeed hard fork for months now, but still no deadline, only delays. And they haven't even explained how it is exactly that their new hard fork will solve the scalability issue of Bitcoin. How will they encourage enough nodes to store a full copy of the blockchain? Sounds like the coin will become massively bloated.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
dgb took off today... any new news?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
DigiByte history book (release date: 5th December 2015).  Only five weeks left.

I'm definitly buying that book Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Nice price rise, love to get to top 15 on cmc then aim for top 10.

18  DigiByte    $ 2,662,158    $ 0.000505    5,274,995,700 DGB    $ 51,489    52.81 %
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Please could personal statements (250-300 words in length) be sent to me as soon as possible via PM.  Three will be included in the DigiByte history book (release date: 5th December 2015).  Only five weeks left.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I've been holding DGB for quite awhile but I have not been providing support here on the forum....This thread is huge!  If the length of the thread is an indicator of the interest, outlook is great.  The thread is too big to read thru it completely so will somebody provide me with the links to some of the more significant developments within the thread? 

Wow, 250K free DGB for a contest!  Where is the link to the DigiByte Group Knights Challenge?  Sounds fun!
That one is easy, follow the website link on the bottom of any of my posts and you will find the contest when you scroll down the landing page.
Of course you have missed this chance but a new contest for November will appear some time soon so keep an eye out.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I've been holding DGB for quite awhile but I have not been providing support here on the forum....This thread is huge!  If the length of the thread is an indicator of the interest, outlook is great.  The thread is too big to read thru it completely so will somebody provide me with the links to some of the more significant developments within the thread? 

Wow, 250K free DGB for a contest!  Where is the link to the DigiByte Group Knights Challenge?  Sounds fun!
Activity: 245
With these DGB prices that 250.000 dgb is around 100 usd, thats pretty generous of you Jumbley!
DigiByte Group is not just me and any community member can be part of it and contribute although only a few of us have up to now. The prize amount was contributed and set quite a while ago when DGB was being traded for much less than it is now but we are all very happy that it has reached a much more desirable prize for this community to have a chance of winning and of course it's completely up to them but we hope they would hold it and that one day it will grow to be really substantial.  Smiley

Hopefully, someday soon, the prizes will be worth a lot more than $100.  I believe that someday people will be writing news stories about the challenge contests the same way they write stories about that pizza purchased for 10,000 BTC in 2010.  People will be saying things like: "at the current exchange rate here in 2020, the early DGB challenge contests were giving away millions of dollars a month."  Maybe someday soon ....

On a more practical note: the DigiByte Group prides ourselves on being transparent ... if anyone has questions about contributions or how we use them ... please always feel free to ask.  For the most part, we will always answer the questions (to the best of our ability).  Some contributors ask us to not mention them by name. 

Just for everyone's information ... Jumbley and I came up with the challenge contest idea a few months back.  24hralttrade also made significant contributions and support for the contests.  At the time, Jumbley, 24hralttrade, and I committed to 6 months of prizes at 250,000 DGB.  We have already funded 250,000 DGB prizes at least through March of 2016.

I suppose that as we move closer to March 2016, when the existing funding runs out, we will reassess the prize amount depending on current exchange prices and available contributions.

As Jumbley mentioned above, please remember that anyone can contribute to the projects and contests with the DGB Group.  You do not have to contribute to participate in them.  Any contribution of any amount is helpful, and we appreciate all the community support. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Still waiting on cryptsy to accept my 10k dgb deposit
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Congratulations from the previous winner divincicode666!

When I won the contest last month it had a value of around $25 I think, now it's $100. That's all the evidence you need of DGB potential.
legendary
With these DGB prices that 250.000 dgb is around 100 usd, thats pretty generous of you Jumbley!
DigiByte Group is not just me and any community member can be part of it and contribute although only a few of us have up to now. The prize amount was contributed and set quite a while ago when DGB was being traded for much less than it is now but we are all very happy that it has reached a much more desirable prize for this community to have a chance of winning and of course it's completely up to them but we hope they would hold it and that one day it will grow to be really substantial.  Smiley
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
legendary
Welcome to any new member in our thread, unless you are a troll!  Smiley

Well the winner of the DigiByte Group Knights Challenge has been drawn and I can tell you the lucky winner is forum member divincicode666.
I've contacted you by email but taking a wild guess just looking at your posts in this forum, I'm going to bet you do not have any mining in DigiHash but do let me know if I'm wrong!

So it looks like you are the lucky winner of a cool 250,000 DGB, congratulations and that will be sent to your provided address within the next 24 hrs or after you have replied to my email.

Sorry everyone else but lets see what we come up with this month for another chance!
legendary
Recently there seems to be a resurgency in activity here on Bitcointalk.  Cheesy
price is up nearly 1MYR since this morning, my new measure of DGB health.  Cheesy

sorry, that's a cheap dig.

Is that also a pun?
I was wondering if anyone would spot that!  Grin

Activity: 254
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Digibyte seems to be moving on Poloniex quite possible to reach top 3 spot in volume today.
legendary
Activity: 801
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
any update regarding the fork any planned date set?

I'm new on this thread. What's all about this fork?

Hi dygus.  Welcome to the DGB discussion and community.

You could also look at the recent videos posted by Jared.  

Start here:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6SxmDmUvIk

And, then, an update:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JFALjythE

For a general overview of DigiByte's core services you could look at the overview on the DigiByte Group's website here:

https://digibytegroup.com/learn-about-digibyte/

However, I know that that page needs a bit of updating to include some new information related to DigiByteGaming, the (soon-to-be-released) DigiByte Marketplace, and also some general updates about DigiSpeed.  I'll probably hold off fully updating the website until the release of DigiSpeed.  I've been working on a complete website update for the DGB Group.  I'm hoping to have it completed within the coming month.

TY for warm welcom
Activity: 245
any update regarding the fork any planned date set?

I'm new on this thread. What's all about this fork?

Hi dygus.  Welcome to the DGB discussion and community.

You could also look at the recent videos posted by Jared.  

Start here:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6SxmDmUvIk

And, then, an update:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JFALjythE

For a general overview of DigiByte's core services you could look at the overview on the DigiByte Group's website here:

https://digibytegroup.com/learn-about-digibyte/

However, I know that that page needs a bit of updating to include some new information related to DigiByteGaming, the (soon-to-be-released) DigiByte Marketplace, and also some general updates about DigiSpeed.  I'll probably hold off fully updating the website until the release of DigiSpeed.  I've been working on a complete website update for the DGB Group.  I'm hoping to have it completed within the coming month.
Jump to: