Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 684. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
The fact is, Myriad keeps its security more up to date than DigiByte. The only way DigiByte has progressed further, is through its marketing. And its market cap, which is partly due to the fact that it is premined and instamined.

How can Myriad possibly be a scam? It is a community-run coin, it is not spearheaded by any company. There is no premine, and no instamine. It is impossible for Myriad to be a scam. DigiByte, however, is potentially a scam, and it's looking ever more likely... STILL I am being ignored. How will DigiSpeed solve the scalability issue in Bitcoin? How will you encourage enough people to run full nodes when your blockchain becomes incredibly bloated?

Proove these facts.

Dev  team  announced  50million  premine to help the  developpement later. They did  well and  everyone  agreed. Research a little before  insulting dev with scam stuff.

Myriad  have nothing.
You're  being  ignored because you can find your  answer in this post. Do your own research.

Well, if you can live with a 105 million* premine, then that's up to you. But I suspect, over time, historians will frown upon it. It's something investors will always have to consider before investing. Can you really trust the devs to stick to DigiByte long-term? Or will they drop it once they've fully cashed out? With Myriad, you can trust the community to carry the flame, as it always has. But once DigiByte's company goes, will anyone care to support it?

This post is over 1000 pages long, and DigiSpeed was announced several months ago. You're being a little unfair if you expect me to trawl through that. The information should be easily accessible, if there really is any information. My guess is I'm being ignored because nobody knows. Because DigiSpeed is most likely not real. It's most likely a pump tactic, while DigiByte devs sell off their premine/instamine.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
The fact is, Myriad keeps its security more up to date than DigiByte. The only way DigiByte has progressed further, is through its marketing. And its market cap, which is partly due to the fact that it is premined and instamined.

How can Myriad possibly be a scam? It is a community-run coin, it is not spearheaded by any company. There is no premine, and no instamine. It is impossible for Myriad to be a scam. DigiByte, however, is potentially a scam, and it's looking ever more likely... STILL I am being ignored. How will DigiSpeed solve the scalability issue in Bitcoin? How will you encourage enough people to run full nodes when your blockchain becomes incredibly bloated?

Proove these facts.

Dev  team  announced  50million  premine to help the  developpement later. They did  well and  everyone  agreed. Research a little before  insulting dev with scam stuff.

Myriad  have nothing.
You're  being  ignored because you can find your  answer in this post. Do your own research.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
My understanding is that Myriad coin was improved from DigiBytes involvement, it was mutually beneficial for both coins but we have progressed so much further. As this person has openly admitted, they are not a Myriad developer and I'm sure 8bitcoder could have achieved an acknowledgement on the first page in this thread simply by asking for it directly. That is not what this is about. This is simply about getting some attention from people looking at our thread. Well, they are getting that but I doubt it is really the attention they are seeking because they certainly don't look ready for it and any further cooperation between our developers is looking less and less likely to happen now because of him. What's more this individual is well on the way to proving one of these coins is a scam coin and it isn't DigiByte!

Myriad hasn't taken anything from DigiByte. Citation needed. DigiByte copied Myriad's multi-algo design, and Myriad released a fix for the timewarp, as well as a fix for the work computing function, before DigiByte did. The fact is, Myriad keeps its security more up to date than DigiByte. The only way DigiByte has progressed further, is through its marketing. And its market cap, which is partly due to the fact that it is premined and instamined.

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Thanks for sharing this. How many people have participated?

We have 38 entries as of right now.  We've only done 3 of these monthly challenges (they started in August).  So, it might not be enough to identify significant patterns - but people usually wait until the last minute ... we always get the most entries in the final hours.  If you haven't entered yet ... you still have today.
Damn i accidentally added one zero too much so im sure i got zero chance to win lol, typed block 14.000.000 instead of 1.400.000
Activity: 245

We have 38 entries as of right now.  We've only done 3 of these monthly challenges (they started in August).  So, it might not be enough to identify significant patterns - but people usually wait until the last minute ... we always get the most entries in the final hours.  If you haven't entered yet ... you still have today.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500

First time I entered the competition. Did you need to enter the numbers like this "123456" or like this "123,456", I did the latter.

I put it in the 123456 format. I don't think it matters how it is put. I entered the first time also.

Either way works just great.

Shocked ehhehehe
Activity: 245

First time I entered the competition. Did you need to enter the numbers like this "123456" or like this "123,456", I did the latter.

I put it in the 123456 format. I don't think it matters how it is put. I entered the first time also.

Either way works just great.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

legendary

let us just say the odds of winning are extremely favorable!  Wink

That sounds good. Good luck to all who made their entries!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

let us just say the odds of winning are extremely favorable!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 443
Breakout coming imo: volume ready to move coupled with triangle/inverse H&S technically as head is lowest point though not perfect looking. Assuming we break up here but we'll see.

That's some very nice technical analysis that I agree with, and I love how it's happening with numerous major size bids steadily moving up with price. That's very healthy, especially when volume is expanding at a reasonably stable, not at all exuberant, way. When watching the tape you get the sense, or I am anyway, that this thing could explode way higher at any time, but probably not until after at lease several more days of steady "drift" higher.

I really like what I'm seeing in the DGB market, and even more so considering that BTC has itself gained more than 20% in the last 10 days or so as well!

"drift higher" right on. Those bids keep moving up, explosion looks imminent across all exchanges...
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
DGB on track to make us some nice money in the coming months Cool
Activity: 804
hey guys, i noticed i the past 3 days my DGB's whch I got for playing LoL are beeing sent to my wallet without a fee, and infact still didnt confirm (2-3 days later)
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Hi, we have to get Digibyte to other exchanges.
Please help us.

How:
Go to http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Submit a request to add Digibyte (DGB) for trading with BTC.
Describe in one sentence why you would see DGB on Bter.

For each submit you will get tipped 100 DGB on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/3quofz/trading_on_btercom/?ref=share&ref_source=link
http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,1630.0.html

Done!

Also done!
legendary
What can you use Myriad coin for, where can you spend it? What is its purpose?

There 's  no  website  for Myriad coin.
The  only  shop  you can  spend  Myriad  in  is  bitstickers  as far  as I  can see.

You can start  spending  DGB  on many  market  places. 
Jared  is working  hard  for DGB.  And  so  is this community.
But  I'd  recommend to  keep  these precious  DGB for now
Indeed!
legendary
I didn't hear he complaining when we were at 20-30 satoshi..

The higher DigiByte go, more of these bashers and trolls will arrive. We need to get used to it.
My understanding is that Myriad coin was improved from DigiBytes involvement, it was mutually beneficial for both coins but we have progressed so much further. As this person has openly admitted, they are not a Myriad developer and I'm sure 8bitcoder could have achieved an acknowledgement on the first page in this thread simply by asking for it directly. That is not what this is about. This is simply about getting some attention from people looking at our thread. Well, they are getting that but I doubt it is really the attention they are seeking because they certainly don't look ready for it and any further cooperation between our developers is looking less and less likely to happen now because of him. What's more this individual is well on the way to proving one of these coins is a scam coin and it isn't DigiByte!
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
What can you use Myriad coin for, where can you spend it? What is its purpose?

There 's  no  website  for Myriad coin.
The  only  shop  you can  spend  Myriad  in  is  bitstickers  as far  as I  can see.

You can start  spending  DGB  on many  market  places. 
Jared  is working  hard  for DGB.  And  so  is this community.
But  I'd  recommend to  keep  these precious  DGB for now
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I didn't hear he complaining when we were at 20-30 satoshi..

The higher DigiByte go, more of these bashers and trolls will arrive. We need to get used to it.
Jump to: