Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 729. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 500
I've been on cryptsy but I'd like to move to other exchanges, which one would you recommend and why?

Poloniex or Bittrex...

Poloniex definitely has the better volume and would be my weapon of choice Smiley
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I've been on cryptsy but I'd like to move to other exchanges, which one would you recommend and why?
poloniex Smiley Why? Check m out

Yes, Polo is leading on Digibyte volume and works good!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
poloniex Smiley Why? Check m out
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Quote from: DigiByte

We are approaching 300 now, but our goal is 10,000 in the next few weeks. We are just now starting to market it. We would like to get 100,000 by the end of the year and bring on some major sponsors like Nike, Snickers, Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Coke etc. If someone has any connections or introductions to companies on this level please PM us. We are pursuing several leads at the moment.

I love ambition like this. This a big dream, but with more and more people looking into digital currencies, all it takes is one giant to change the face of cryptos for ever.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Those who profited from the DGB price action could maybe donate some of the profit for the further development of DigiByte  Grin

If they mine at the official pool they're already doing it.
+1
This is very true.

While we are on this subject is anyone opposed to raising to 5% donation fee on DigiHash? DigiBytes from the pool have been used to start DigiByteGaming and other projects.

Those mining at the official pool do it for one big reason, to support the team. As long as the fee isn't too high (5% is decent), i don't see any problem.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
i like the idea of a fee, but i'm no miner so i can't really vote for this
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

I'm in favour of raising the donation fee!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Those who profited from the DGB price action could maybe donate some of the profit for the further development of DigiByte  Grin

+1
This is very true.

While we are on this subject is anyone opposed to raising to 5% donation fee on DigiHash? DigiBytes from the pool have been used to start DigiByteGaming and other projects.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Does anybody know how to calculate the block reward for digibyte please?
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I hate when everything comes together with my life-time-important-phd-VIVA Sad
I cannot follow DGB, see on Saturday! Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

legendary
Is it known how many people in total have received DGB by playing League of Legends?

We are approaching 300 now, but our goal is 10,000 in the next few weeks. We are just now starting to market it. We would like to get 100,000 by the end of the year and bring on some major sponsors like Nike, Snickers, Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Coke etc. If someone has any connections or introductions to companies on this level please PM us. We are pursuing several leads at the moment.
I am not marketing expert but I assume it would be really hard to get mega corporations interested at this stage, maybe you should focus in the beginning on some middle-sized companies (computer hardware manufacturers perhaps?). I am not expert though Smiley 
We are definitely are interested in small and medium companies as well! Please PM us if anyone has suggestions or knows companies who would like to sponsor DigiByte Gaming.
Activity: 103
Is it known how many people in total have received DGB by playing League of Legends?

I am not marketing expert but I assume it would be really hard to get mega corporations interested at this stage, maybe you should focus in the beginning on some middle-sized companies (computer hardware manufacturers perhaps?). I am not expert though Smiley 
legendary

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I am the sponsor for now ( www.Bluejeansonline.nl ) , Think big and you will get the bigger picture!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Hey Dota, I believe you where a longterm supporter,,, What happend?

I am but I don't like all this hype going on. I don't want to get DigiByte killed with one big dump.

Totally agree with Dota, DGB is good valid project, as real as it gets...
Sad to see it abused by P&D at the moment.

Let's be honest, this current pump is not a natural growth thing... or the Digibyte team is buying themself because they have inside info (also a bad thing).

Been holding my Digibytes since day 1, mined it at first, bought a nice amount at last dip(20s) but sold almost all now as i could not resist this profit and because I believe it's gonna go down to at least low 100s again, where i will load my bags to hold long term again.

Question: Digibyte devs, could you officially state here you guys are not organising this pump yourself and you are not buying all the Digibyte you can because of insider info you haven't shared with the world yet?
Yes we can officially state we are not behind this, nor are we buying or have bought anything recently. This caught us by surprise as well. Our assumption and observation is that there is consolidation occurring in the market and all our hard work is paying of as people see we are all dedicated to this project for the long haul. A handful of coins are emerging as market leaders. It is becoming much harder, if not impossible for a new coin to make a break out now. All the top coins out there have pretty much all been around for almost two years or more.

The other information we gather was several traders discovered DigiByte gaming and the potential for 500 million League of Legends players to adopt DigiByte. All our research shows that the first group to adopt digital currency in mass will be millennials. What better group to go after and market to then gamer millennials. They are all tech savy internet users with the perfect DigiByte mining machines. Especially League of Legends which is only playable on a PC.

Just a question Jared,

How are they earning these digibytes by playing League of Legends? Something to do with mining or are they given away from mined coins?

Just want to know what the plan is as this gets bigger and how you will keep up with these gamers earning DGB?

Thanks.
Activity: 608
Hey Dota, I believe you where a longterm supporter,,, What happend?

I am but I don't like all this hype going on. I don't want to get DigiByte killed with one big dump.

Totally agree with Dota, DGB is good valid project, as real as it gets...
Sad to see it abused by P&D at the moment.

Let's be honest, this current pump is not a natural growth thing... or the Digibyte team is buying themself because they have inside info (also a bad thing).

Been holding my Digibytes since day 1, mined it at first, bought a nice amount at last dip(20s) but sold almost all now as i could not resist this profit and because I believe it's gonna go down to at least low 100s again, where i will load my bags to hold long term again.

Question: Digibyte devs, could you officially state here you guys are not organising this pump yourself and you are not buying all the Digibyte you can because of insider info you haven't shared with the world yet?
Yes we can officially state we are not behind this, nor are we buying or have bought anything recently. This caught us by surprise as well. Our assumption and observation is that there is consolidation occurring in the market and all our hard work is paying of as people see we are all dedicated to this project for the long haul. A handful of coins are emerging as market leaders. It is becoming much harder, if not impossible for a new coin to make a break out now. All the top coins out there have pretty much all been around for almost two years or more.

The other information we gather was several traders discovered DigiByte gaming and the potential for 500 million League of Legends players to adopt DigiByte. All our research shows that the first group to adopt digital currency in mass will be millennials. What better group to go after and market to then gamer millennials. They are all tech savy internet users with the perfect DigiByte mining machines. Especially League of Legends which is only playable on a PC.

Great! Glad to hear this!
Keep going strong Digibyte team, you guys/girls rock!
Jump to: