Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 727. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Maybe they're trying to stop the arbitrage?
Kinda sucks that the major exchanges have problems now that DGB has alot of volume

EDIT:    ''Maintenance''

I wouldn't know why they would stop it for arbitrage reasons though. They take a 0.2% cut from every buy/sell. Then again, I don't understand why there was so much arbitrage in the first place.
If the coins go to another exchange they lose customers right?
Maybe that's why they say ''Maintenance''
But that's just what i think
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Never had any problems with Bittrex and if there's any issue - jump into their IRC Chan and they'll help you instantly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
^^ Mining network is allot more now with this volume and attention, Maybe they cannot handle the mining "spam" deposits and arbitrage?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Maybe they're trying to stop the arbitrage?
Kinda sucks that the major exchanges have problems now that DGB has alot of volume

EDIT:    ''Maintenance''
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
I tried to withdraw 4 mil dgb from cryptsy yesterday... confirmed and processed only 4k  Undecided . I'm now trying again since 3hrs ago, confirmed but not processed.  Angry

if you didn't use coupon, make sure they didn't over charge you on fees,they did me yesterday
Activity: 658
For anyone not aware Cryptsy is having problems with their DGB wallet due to input spam. I have been waiting for a few withdrawals myself and thats the reason its taking so long.

Avoiding cryptsy is the best bet here Smiley They always have issues
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wanted to ask you guys because I've never had any problems using Shapeshift and DGB, I know they may have higher fees but it is as straight forward as it can be and never gave me any problems except some failed transactions (and their support is amazing). Why nobody mention or use it more? Should I try another exchange?
You should try poloniex. it's my fav exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I wanted to ask you guys because I've never had any problems using Shapeshift and DGB, I know they may have higher fees but it is as straight forward as it can be and never gave me any problems except some failed transactions (and their support is amazing). Why nobody mention or use it more? Should I try another exchange?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I tried to withdraw 4 mil dgb from cryptsy yesterday... confirmed and processed only 4k  Undecided . I'm now trying again since 3hrs ago, confirmed but not processed.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1568
Nice to see the new DGB price becoming steady, many still think this was just a quick P&D but from my small experience even if DGB falls a little in the next weeks/months, I feel the coin already established itself among many other heavyweights.
Activity: 732
someone have bins for 290? Cant start mining with 4x280 and 1x290 in same rig!

Cheers!
Activity: 195
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Has anyone been able to withdraw from Cryptsy. I have had a pending DGB withdrawall for over 5 hours. It sucks cause I would like to trade on Poloniex and now I'm stuck  Angry

were you able to withdraw your coins?  if so how did it take?

No still waiting. It's already evening where I live so I'll wait a few more hours and hope that the coins arrive today. Undecided

how much are you trying to withdraw?  im trying 50k here and been waiting.

I just did 50k and it got processed after 50 min but only 25k

cryptopoly709
@alaniz965: I am not sure why this only displays when you are logged out but "DGB input spamOur DGB wallet is struggling to keep up with withdraws due to a large amount of input spam. We should have a solution for this shortly expect some delays with DGB withdraws."
DCGirl ♔
@alaniz965: just that the script continues to run to combine inputs so withdrawals dont split trying to get sent.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Has anyone been able to withdraw from Cryptsy. I have had a pending DGB withdrawall for over 5 hours. It sucks cause I would like to trade on Poloniex and now I'm stuck  Angry

No still waiting. It's already evening where I live so I'll wait a few more hours and hope that the coins arrive today. Undecided

I just did 50k and it got processed after 50 min but only 25k
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

617K Waiting for over 6,5 hours now   Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
5mill + Waiting for 3 hours already,,,, Still pending.
Activity: 479

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
For anyone not aware Cryptsy is having problems with their DGB wallet due to input spam. I have been waiting for a few withdrawals myself and thats the reason its taking so long.
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Jump to: