Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 725. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
unexpected !, although the volume down but the prices do not fall.
This greatly beyond my habits for observing the market so far
I am very pessimistic before, saw prices soar with a large volume, and now I know this most excellent coin
Now I wait for great things happen Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Fucking love this gem of a coin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Are there any updates when DigiSpeed will be released?  Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
5mill + Waiting for 3 hours already,,,, Still pending.

50% of my withadraw has come back into my cryptsy account and the other 50% is still pending. ( Rage mode ON! )
Cryptsy helpdesk:
"We apologize for the late response. We have cancelled your pending DGB withdrawal as requested and coins are returned to balance.  Our technical team is still currently working on the DGB issue. We will update you soon as issue has been resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience."
Nothing to worry about, my wallet wasn't able to manage large amounts of digibyte + 1 millions, i think there is too much transaction, you have to withdraw small amounts.
I was talking about my windows wallet not the one on cryptsy.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Nothing to worry?  I am missing like 4 million Digibytes right now!
They canceled my withadraw 2 hours ago but still send 5 mill to my wallet.... and now i'm missing like 4 million in my cryptsy account!

Hey Guys, Please watch you Cryptsy balances closely! I just got this reply.

Hello
I think i see the problem.
I will have to get the wallet guy to fix this for you and we will not be in until Monday.
Please give me that much time to fix it.
If not fixed by Tuesday, please reply to this ticket.

Sincerely,
Jim  aka: JShock
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
They canceled my withadraw 2 hours ago but still send 5 mill to my wallet.... and now i'm missing like 4 million in my cryptsy account!

I would pack up and move to an other wallet.
Even cryptsy isn't a great trading platform, if you're doing trade with your DGBs Smiley
Activity: 335

50% of my withadraw has come back into my cryptsy account and the other 50% is still pending. ( Rage mode ON! )
Cryptsy helpdesk:
"We apologize for the late response. We have cancelled your pending DGB withdrawal as requested and coins are returned to balance.  Our technical team is still currently working on the DGB issue. We will update you soon as issue has been resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience."
Nothing to worry about, my wallet wasn't able to manage large amounts of digibyte + 1 millions, i think there is too much transaction, you have to withdraw small amounts.

Cryptsy helpdesk:
Activity: 404

Michael, you can also look at it the other way... If the BTC would not have made it in you were not even capable of making those 5 mil trades. Your anger would have been much bigger because then would have seen all those lovely 140 Sat coins disapear in other wallets while your BTC was in cyberspace... Wink

Cryptsy is some tempting institute, thats for sure.

That's why I dislike Bitcoin in the first place. 40 minutes on average for a fully confirmed transaction is bonkers.

Can't we just all forget about Bitcoin and switch to DigiBytes instead? Who wants to pay coffee for 0.001 bitcoin, at least start calculating in whole satoshis, like 1 coffee is 100000 satohi, or something like that, right now it's very unpractical.

Not yet. I think Bitcoin will still have one megapump to then die a slow and horrible death. (Of course this is all speculation)

speculation indeed
Activity: 332

Michael, you can also look at it the other way... If the BTC would not have made it in you were not even capable of making those 5 mil trades. Your anger would have been much bigger because then would have seen all those lovely 140 Sat coins disapear in other wallets while your BTC was in cyberspace... Wink

Cryptsy is some tempting institute, thats for sure.

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
I bought 1.2 btc worth at 40 sats a few month back and sold them now for 4 times profit. Well it does pay if you hold on to your trades.
Now will again hold on to buy till it comes back to or below 50 sats.

Till then will hop on to some other coin lying around low. Probably sys for the matter.

Cya guys soon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
For sure, that’s some sophisticated bot at work there and almost certainly belongs to some big investor/s.

http://www.coindesk.com/how-to-trade-bitcoins-bot-software-sleep/

I also believe DigiByte may reach global adoption one day but this growth still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Let me elaborate.
My problem is that on poloniex a buy wall keeps moving up and down really quickly. The 10 BTC buying wall gets spread 11 satoshi under the current price. It's been like this for the last 3 days and I think a bot is at work. Yesterday when the price peaked at 190 again there suddenly was 30 BTC worth of buying wall which subsequently vanished into thin air.

EDIT: Apparantely trading bots are allowed on Poloniex. Can't speak for other exchanges though.

Regarding the walls; Yes thats right they are placed at strategic points and depending on the guy / group that wants to manipulate the market it's a huge wall or several small orders. Key here is "mass psychology". The only reason those walls are there is to give you a comfortable feeling, "oh if someone wants to buy 10 BTC at 150, I ride with him and buy some also" or "hmm, is it safe to buy this coin? Ahh look, a lot of buy orders, it's OK to hop on the train" And if someone wants to force the price down the opposite occurs. So if you see large orders two things are important, 1) do they have a habbit of moving out of the way so they wont get fullfilled? 2) look at the recent buy / sell ledger instead of the orderbook. The recent buys and sells give a better idea of what happens, but... they are also easy to manipulate by trading against oneselve.

I agree that the rise was orchestrated, but there is one occurrence that did draw my attention and thats the buyout on polo till 1000. Thats not normal pump behaviour. A pumper buys up to a certain point and tries to create momentum so the market takes over. This buy looks like some large investor filling his bags and went away. Why would someone pay 998 Sat and go away? That also has to do with psychology, most people have a very narrow vision of whats happening, so good news price rises a bit, no news price drops. But what if I have a broader vision about crypto or DGB in special and my "signals" tell me it's going to be big... Right! In my scope current price does not matter, if I buy at 20 or 2000, my gain wil be exponential anyway. On the other hand It could also be someone was "having fun" at the market because his gain was big already.

And to aswer your question: yes bots are allowed on nearly all exchanges. They are the ones that trade just above or below the limits.

Note: please don't see any of this as a buy nor sell signal. Everyone has to decide for themselves to invest or not invest. Trading on exchanges is like driving a car, I can put my kids in my car, maybe they get off the driveway but without proper guidance and experience they wreck the car sooner or later.    

Yesterday I had a fuckup aswell. I accidentally bought 6 BTC worth of DigiByte at 140 satoshis while I wanted to buy them at 40 satoshi. I then panick sold because I'm an idiot. Goodbye 200 usd Sad
Ouch... that indeed hurts. But also learnt a lesson not to panic sell but look at the market first and then decide what to do. It's still a gamble, but an educated gamble...  Wink
Maybe whitin a couple of years you laugh about that trade and look at your investment as a very good deal.

I also believe DigiByte may reach global adoption one day but this growth still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Let me elaborate.
My problem is that on poloniex a buy wall keeps moving up and down really quickly. The 10 BTC buying wall gets spread 11 satoshi under the current price. It's been like this for the last 3 days and I think a bot is at work. Yesterday when the price peaked at 190 again there suddenly was 30 BTC worth of buying wall which subsequently vanished into thin air.

EDIT: Apparantely trading bots are allowed on Poloniex. Can't speak for other exchanges though.

Regarding the walls; Yes thats right they are placed at strategic points and depending on the guy / group that wants to manipulate the market it's a huge wall or several small orders. Key here is "mass psychology". The only reason those walls are there is to give you a comfortable feeling, "oh if someone wants to buy 10 BTC at 150, I ride with him and buy some also" or "hmm, is it safe to buy this coin? Ahh look, a lot of buy orders, it's OK to hop on the train" And if someone wants to force the price down the opposite occurs. So if you see large orders two things are important, 1) do they have a habbit of moving out of the way so they wont get fullfilled? 2) look at the trade history instead of the orderbook. The recent buys and sells give a better idea of what happens, but... they are also easy to manipulate by trading against oneselve.

I agree that the rise was orchestrated, but there is one occurrence that did draw my attention and thats the buyout on polo till 1000. Thats not normal pump behaviour. A pumper buys up to a certain point and tries to create momentum so the market takes over. This buy looks like some large investor filling his bags and went away. Why would someone pay 998 Sat and go away? That also has to do with psychology, most people have a very narrow vision of whats happening, so good news price rises a bit, no news price drops. But what if I have a broader vision about crypto or DGB in special and my "signals" tell me it's going to be big... Right! In my scope current price does not matter, if I buy at 20 or 2000, my gain wil be exponential anyway. On the other hand It could also be someone was "having fun" at the market because his gain was big already.

And to aswer your question: yes bots are allowed on nearly all exchanges. They are the ones that trade just above or below the limits.

Note: please don't see any of this as a buy nor sell signal. Everyone has to decide for themselves to invest or not invest. Trading on exchanges is like driving a car, I can put my kids in my car, maybe they get off the driveway but without proper guidance and experience they wreck the car sooner or later.    
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I tried to withdraw 4 mil dgb from cryptsy yesterday... confirmed and processed only 4k  Undecided . I'm now trying again since 3hrs ago, confirmed but not processed.  Angry

That's a big amount to move in 1 shot especially from an exchange. I moved a couple million from Bittrex last week and it took many hours but they did arrive.

This is not a DGB network issue, it is all on the exchanges.

best of luck with craptsy
Ironically this 4mil was 50% leftover from an 8mil withdraw. I really don't know why they split withdraws sometimes.  Huh
My withdrawal has been fully processed and I received it. Hopefully everyone else got their coins too.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
DGB looking healthier by the day
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
why dont DGB have its own forum? easy PR move

Better here, other coins have died after leaving bitcointalk.

i don't think the reason why other coins died was because of leaving this forum. If DGB is to be a top tier coin, it will need to have it's own footing... not riding the coat-tail of something else.
We have had our own forum for awhile now: http://www.digibyteforum.com

Can we expect a digi report soon lots happening lately could use a summary  Grin
We are preparing one Smiley

Does anyone have any specific questions they would like to have addressed?
Is there a dice site or gambling site to use DGB on?
Jump to: