Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 734. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
How exactly you earn DigiByte by play League of Legends?
I search the lol website and i diden t find anything Huh
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi does anyone know where esotericizm is? Really could do with asking him a question, All my coins in limbo and I think he's the man for the job. Is there any other DigiByte developers on this thread?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I made off 490 BTC of this. I'm fucking the price now. Will introduce useful tips and giveaways to my followers when it hits 690 satoshi on a 2.5K volume. Planning to release the sidechain by the of october to take off network overhead from the main chain. More updates coming soon.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Congratz to the community and the dgb team. You all worked hard and you really deserve a better price  Smiley

Personally I'm frustrated about having hold over 1 year just to see it skyrocketing 4 weeks after my exit  Shocked Cry
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi wondering if anybody can help me i have a lot of digibytes on my DigiBit wallet, I had an issue a few months back where i generated an address from dgbaddress.com. I found out this website generates dgb addresses with the wrong encryption. I found someone to help me on bitcointalk his name was esotericm. He compiled me a new version of digibit so i could import the key. I successfully imported the key but now i've gone back to it and digibit is offline. Sad

I found this which tells you how to import private key from digibit into digibyte core  http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,1567.0.html

However I think my keys are still using the wrong encoding and wont import, gives me Invalid Private Key Encoding (code -5)
Activity: 404
Merit: 500
Any advice?
Price went up very fast in a short period!
Should I sell and buy back again on lower levels or will the rise keep on going?
Why the sudden rise in price any ideas on that?
Is there a PnD group involved or is there something very big coming only insiders know about?
A price correction was needed for Digibyte but this is very sudden and a lot.

I think we are going to bottom out on 60 sats

I was also around that number.
Cashed Digibytes out made a profit going to buy back a lot more when the price is much lower again.

Smart move  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any advice?
Should I sell and buy back again on lower levels or will the rise keep on going?
Is there a PnD group involved or is there something very big coming only insiders know about?

I was also around that number.
Cashed Digibytes out made a profit going to buy back a lot more when the price is much lower again.
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Just woke up and reviewed the thread and exchange activity. Wow, that looked intense. Not going to lie, I put 100k on Poloniex with a sell order of 10000sat/DGB just in case.

Maybe in a few weeks. It's fun to dream.
It's more mainstream now than any other currency doge is over inflated garbage.

I am in this game for the long term,
Activity: 98
It's more mainstream now than any other currency doge is over inflated garbage.
The price will never hit 20 Sats again or 100 sorry to say.

I think the price will drop to about 50-60 sats, only one fourth of all coins have been mined, furthermore DigiByte hasn't gone mainstream yet... Wink That will probably take another year or two...
Activity: 98
The price will never hit 20 Sats again or 100 sorry to say.
You will get another chance Smiley

Thanks, I hope the price drops once again then I go all in ballin  Wink Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Any advice?

Activity: 84
Any advice?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
This is just the beginning. New update coming soon if you've check the last Digireport. Hold hold and hold Smiley .
Jump to: