Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 738. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Always expand your DGB bag when you can. Even those that bought @ 995 sats on polo will be fine long term

I hope there in for the long term if they bought at that price, DGB is a really good coin but it will need time before it can stay at 900sats
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Always expand your DGB bag when you can. Even those that bought @ 995 sats on polo will be fine long term

legendary
Activity: 801
Man I wanna know who paid all the way until 1000sat and why hidden motive?

because a challenge was set earlier in the thread and somebody couldnt resist i guess
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

1000sats??

sorry the high was actually only 998sat  Cool

Hahaha ok, it was close, which exchange? saw it on poloniex

Insane buying back even more digibyte! bag is getting bigger and its becoming a free bag
legendary
Do you think now is a good time to get in or will we see 80-100 SAT then get in? I only have 10 btc lol must use wisely .....I just saw this fuckin thing go 900SAT

whats your play blazin? You could have doubled the btc in the last 2 hours but instead just asking speculative questions...

Buy and hold....this coin is GOLD. Thats my play brother....I got in at 80SAT Wink This coin has just proved its gold ...diamond in the rough..

im mainly out and waiting for a 80 dip correction to buy a hella lot back ;-)

this is the only coin ill take a risk dumping most of what i have on something unnatural because i can get lots more....

passion pays off, im not looking for cash profit im looking for more DGB here, i want to use it in the future.

agreed, will take all profits made today and reinvest in DGB
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
For the long term dgb holders this is still good news...

Hold and watch the coin grow from here.
legendary

1000sats??

sorry the high was actually only 998sat  Cool

Hahaha ok, it was close, which exchange? saw it on poloniex

1000sats??

sorry the high was actually only 998sat  Cool
legendary

1000sats??
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
My question is regarding the iphone wallet. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I have ton of DGB that I deff plan on holding long term. I gave my mom a small portion and she wants me to sell a few when it rises again. When I click "pay" on her iphone, it doesn't seem to send. it shows that there is a fee yada yada then I click to confirm payment and it doesn't go through. Thank you.
Activity: 672
Thank you Jared for all your hard work. Also thank you for your service!
legendary
Do you think now is a good time to get in or will we see 80-100 SAT then get in? I only have 10 btc lol must use wisely .....I just saw this fuckin thing go 900SAT

whats your play blazin? You could have doubled the btc in the last 2 hours but instead just asking speculative questions...

Buy and hold....this coin is GOLD. Thats my play brother....I got in at 80SAT Wink This coin has just proved its gold ...diamond in the rough..

im mainly out and waiting for a 80 dip correction to buy a hella lot back ;-)

this is the only coin ill take a risk dumping most of what i have on something unnatural because i can get lots more....

passion pays off, im not looking for cash profit im looking for more DGB here, i want to use it in the future.
Activity: 672

legendary
I don't think whichever whales are having a bite at this have the balls to try that 1000 sat move again dude
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
If the market maker pulls his support this coin could plummet back down to 50 if someone wanted 10 btc.  

Sure thing. You can play the game or just enjoy the show.

People are getting paiddddd today some real intense battles at polo
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Fuck no I'm not dumping dude. I hold 50 million plus if I wanted to dump the shit down I would. Holding long term. I have a legit question ass.
legendary
Dude can someone please help a brotha out jesus? Sent everyone online a damn pm

I didnt get a PM
legendary
Dude can someone please help a brotha out jesus? Sent everyone online a damn pm

Not used the phone wallet...

COME ON GUYS JESUS HELP HIM OUT!! MANS GOTTA DUMP!
Jump to: