Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 739. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
If the market maker pulls his support this coin could plummet back down to 50 if someone wanted 10 btc.  
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Do you think now is a good time to get in or will we see 80-100 SAT then get in? I only have 10 btc lol must use wisely .....I just saw this fuckin thing go 900SAT

whats your play blazin? You could have doubled the btc in the last 2 hours but instead just asking speculative questions...
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Dude can someone please help a brotha out jesus? Sent everyone online a damn pm
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
what did i tell ya

EXTRA: i jking i would have had no idea about that eh, wasn't moi
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
998 sats for a moment. Fun time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
If you aren't happy with how today has gone there is something wrong with you! I am so happy with this coin for a long time today is just the payoff
Activity: 658
Activity: 514

Nice to see this price again! Because it's not the first time DGB is at this value. But one thing is sure : i'll not sell my DGB this year, even if it reaches 1000 satoshis. Why? Because i'm following Jared & co since the beginning, and I know that DGB can reach its goals.

DGB at 1$ per unit isn't a dream in my opinion... It's not for tomorrow, but if you keep faith in this project, it will happen sooner than expected.

Time for me to sleep right now, with DGB in my eyes :p

I agree with you. I am not selling my DGB's either not even for $5.00. DGB is worth more then Bitcoin. Just wait and watch.

I am an early adaptor of DGB, since I saw Jared giving lecture about his dreams for DGB. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0 and that's when I decided I cannot play with this coin, like a day trader. I don't want 100% and short terms profits. I will stick to Digi reports till the time I can.

People who are selling; take my words and take out sell orders and just sell it 3 times more SAT which you are selling it for now.

Can someone PLEASE give me a hand??
legendary
Do you think now is a good time to get in or will we see 80-100 SAT then get in? I only have 10 btc lol must use wisely .....I just saw this fuckin thing go 900SAT

heh now you're asking if to buy??

honestly man, nah, I wouldn't now, it hurts like hell to miss this shit but worst thing you can do is panic. Wait for a comfortable correction, stability and reinvest for the future, coin will keep succeeding, I picture a pattern similar to startcoin.
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
 DigiByte    $ 5,326,754    $ 0.001032    5,161,332,855 DGB    $ 291,277    786.28 %
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Nice to see this price again! Because it's not the first time DGB is at this value. But one thing is sure : i'll not sell my DGB this year, even if it reaches 1000 satoshis. Why? Because i'm following Jared & co since the beginning, and I know that DGB can reach its goals.

DGB at 1$ per unit isn't a dream in my opinion... It's not for tomorrow, but if you keep faith in this project, it will happen sooner than expected.

DGB has been here before ?

What is the previous ATH?

I haven't the exact ATH, because in the beginning of DGB's life, it was traded on other exchanges which are closed right now. But its ATH was approximately 350 satoshis... with an average of 200 satoshis from mars to june 2014 (from my memory, but i believe in other to confirm this).
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Too bad I didn't know about this before.... Tongue

I have 3-4,000 hours put into League of Legends. Sad
am i really stoned or did i just see 900SAT?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Nice pump here guys, hope it can go higher.  Smiley
legendary
don't say i didn't try and convince you all eh? oh well
Someone wanna give me a hand in pm?

DGB has been here before ?

What is the previous ATH?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Jump to: