Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 744. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The hype train is stopping everyone. Buys are slowing down. Better to wait it out now.

Poloniex - 0.00000114   12042718.68210400   13.72869930   13.72869930

Dont think so  Smiley

Welp, that just sprang up out of nothing. Still smells pump and dumpy to me, and the selling wall is still very big. Oh well, it was a good day either way, see you all tomorrow.

We all want to make profit bud! This is a forgotten coin, dark horse.

Frankly my friends new song who's sat next to me has a fitting title, yes it's metal to save the haters but hey help them out with some views why the hell not!

will DGB be switching to POS to give incentive for people to hold?
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
The hype train is stopping everyone. Buys are slowing down. Better to wait it out now.

Dont think so  Smiley

Welp, that just sprang up out of nothing. Still smells pump and dumpy to me, and the selling wall is still very big. Oh well, it was a good day either way, see you all tomorrow.

My friends new song who's sat next to me has a fitting title, yes it's metal to save the haters but hey help them out with some views why the hell not!

EDIT: I'll stop the positive thinking and make way the strategy lul

Dont think so  Smiley

Yeah ive been watching the Sell side ...wonder why its so large. I want to go all in but i dont want to get rekt

Probably because the price has risen too hard too fast. If you were one of the early adopters you bought at 20 satoshi. The price is now 5 times that...

Damn...you think this is heading back to 20 SAT?

Dont think so  Smiley

Yeah ive been watching the Sell side ...wonder why its so large. I want to go all in but i dont want to get rekt
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Dont think so  Smiley
legendary
Pump and no down pressure, hodl --> attention of news outlets again --> word of mouth on DGB and a bit of a viral burst with Twitch streamers --> large base of wallets with small reserves, even more community expansion --> demand to spend --> pressure on LOL creators to offer out virtual DLC content for DGB --> LOL creators start enjoying selling no risk virtual content for speculative and clever crypto currencies --> Roll on more great ideas!

change the future!

P.S the moment you realize the 24 hour volume has been 550 BTC and there is collectively only around 150 BTC available to buy up until 1000 statoshi on bittrex and polo ;-)

Your hype cannot be contained, can it?

ahahaha! i love it! i just want those who check the forums with an interest of spending a little bit for a longterm investment to find decent enough fantasies to hedge their bets on!

I will have DGB for years now that I know they are attacking the gaming market to get users and interest

If we took DOGE marketcap what would the price of one DGB be ?

It depends what argument you want to use, market cap is a fickle thing in crypto. It's like using the comparison argument for cannabis and alcohol...

Using the comparison argument it has to at this stage of what it offers be valued between a cap of 4-8 million, compared to the ones below are just behind. Ruby was similar to this a long time burner which actually had a good team, but they don't have the same opportunity DGB has, and blackcoin.... pft

but the 'market caps' of coins really doesn't indicate anything in crypto at this point, only creates a negative psychological boundary
Pump and no down pressure, hodl --> attention of news outlets again --> word of mouth on DGB and a bit of a viral burst with Twitch streamers --> large base of wallets with small reserves, even more community expansion --> demand to spend --> pressure on LOL creators to offer out virtual DLC content for DGB --> LOL creators start enjoying selling no risk virtual content for speculative and clever crypto currencies --> Roll on more great ideas!

change the future!

P.S the moment you realize the 24 hour volume has been 550 BTC and there is collectively only around 150 BTC available to buy up until 1000 statoshi on bittrex and polo ;-)

ahahaha! i love it! i just want those who check the forums with an interest of spending a little bit for a longterm investment to find decent enough fantasies to hedge their bets on!

I will have DGB for years now that I know they are attacking the gaming market to get users and interest

If we took DOGE marketcap what would the price of one DGB be ?
legendary

change the future!

Why does a coin like DOGE have such high market cap?

Doge has 101,386,976,226 coins + the marketing they got early on....

Digibyte 5,160,437,031 coins + Marketing on its way....

We will pass doge and Stellar

The thing I dont get about crypto is how come Digibyte is not already on a BULL run to Doge Marketcap?....if it was so good wouldnt this have already happened?

Do you guys think DGB will stay above 100 SAT ?

As a potential investor I would need to know are there any long term holders here ?
legendary

Doge has 101,386,976,226 coins + the marketing they got early on....

Digibyte 5,160,437,031 coins + Marketing on its way....

We will pass doge and Stellar
legendary

change the future!

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
BLAZIN8888 and if you get clobbered and we fall to 35 sats I'm sending you some dgb to cover loses. Best community I've seen in crypto land is right here.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Fill your boots while you can.  Solid coin this.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Why would anyone want to buy and hold this ?

What will DGB be used for?

Of course if you look back at the first couple hundred pages of this coin many of the same members are still here
I was going to say I'd only be able to answer why I Hold it and it's going to be used to buy more stuff than it is being used to buy stuff with now.
Digibyte will be in the top 10.

Look at "Stellar" and its marketcap vs Digibyte and compare the two coins.......Now you decide...

Easy decision to get in....

I agree; however it's people/community who is/are holding DGB. They should look for long term and not for making easy doubling scheme. I would suggest DGB seller to put there SAT wall to double in terms of what it is right now for ex 110 SAT. Just make it double 220SAT.
If you adopt the policy DGB will put back stellar as well as LTC and BTC.

This coin is an easy steal buy .....ive been reading as many pages as I could for the past hour or so...beautiful.
Great solid community holy shit.
PENDING 0 OF 1

Dont remember the last time I got lucky with a coin under 100 SAT....thats rare as hell...this coin is solid too I mean look at the sell side vs buy side...

BUY AND HOLD here!

legendary
22  DigiByte    $ 1,553,697    $ 0.000301    5,160,345,487 DGB    $ 132,827    156.29 %
Activity: 514
Digibyte will be in the top 10.

Look at "Stellar" and its marketcap vs Digibyte and compare the two coins.......Now you decide...

Easy decision to get in....

I agree; however it's people/community who is/are holding DGB. They should look for long term and not for making easy doubling scheme. I would suggest DGB seller to put there SAT wall to double in terms of what it is right now for ex 110 SAT. Just make it double 220SAT.
If you adopt the policy DGB will put back stellar as well as LTC and BTC.
legendary
Thats it im buying ..... brb.

My gut tells my this is a diamond in the rough.

What a beautiful name.

...Digibyte ....I love it....its truly like the dawn of the internet all over again.

whats the @ symbol?

Smart move, hold long term.
Thats it im buying ..... brb.

My gut tells my this is a diamond in the rough.

What a beautiful name.

...Digibyte ....I love it....its truly like the dawn of the internet all over again.

whats the @ symbol?
Jump to: