Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 747. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
DigiByte is currently a great buy at anything below 500 sats. Long term this coin is $1 - $10 range.
at 1$, I retire in some hot place with hot girls

Don't think I could retire, but some debts and loans could be paid in full @ $1/DGB and a house bought with some land.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Attn DGB holders:

If you are disciplined and resist the urge to sell what you bought last week @ 50sat then we can see 200sat+ today.

100% return is awesome on wallstreet but small potatoes in crypto.

Attn potential buyers:

100 sats is still an unbelievable bargain even in the 3-6 month hold range.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Damn thats quite alot, hope you get through this problem VoephilisI
Goodluck

Thanks so far! Hope I will find the right one.

I have older wallet.dat on a USB stick. At the weekend I try to get it running and I hope it works with the old password I have here on a piece of paper.

Can't remember how and why I changed it ^^
Well actually, I think you can't change it. Once you encrypt a wallet it's done. You have to make a new one and encrypt it again.
Well actually you can change it  Tongue, go to the DGB QT and go to settings.
It says Change passphrase...
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
DigiByte is currently a great buy at anything below 500 sats. Long term this coin is $1 - $10 range.
at 1$, I retire in some hot place with hot girls
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Goodluck

Thanks so far! Hope I will find the right one.

I have older wallet.dat on a USB stick. At the weekend I try to get it running and I hope it works with the old password I have here on a piece of paper.

Can't remember how and why I changed it ^^
Well actually, I think you can't change it. Once you encrypt a wallet it's done. You have to make a new one and encrypt it again.
Think differently
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Could this be deliberate pump-and-dump?  Roll Eyes

As much as it may look like that there's a lot of people teetering on the edge thinking whether to invest or not, panic sets in, i know im panicing wether to buy more or not

its hard to weigh the current worth but to me the digibyte gaming, offering speculative money for gaming and on one of if not 'the' biggest game on the planet right now... could cause quite a fast spread in interest

plus every gamer who gives the system a go, will be another person with the DGB wallet. Which frankly for any serious crypto is the most important thing, adoption.

Here's what we know:
1) Digibyte is super fast
2) DigiSpeed is right around the corner (faster)
3) DigiByteGaming
4) DigiByteTip
5) 250k outside investor money
6) Jared & team
7) Great community

Crypto is all about the development team & community.

You can't have any of my 5M DGB but I suggest you pick up more than a few  Cool
Think differently
Goodluck
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Hey guys!

Just wanted to ask if someone could help. Willing to pay 0.1 BTC for help.

I can't remember my password for wallet. What can I do? I saved wallet.dat. Do I need my password if I put it in a new wallet?

How can I totally erase the DGB Core wallet, download a new one with my old wallet.dat? Can someone explain please?

Thank you

If you had made a backup of your wallet before adding the password, then you might save something. Otherwise you must find the password to retrieve your coins. There is absolutely not other way. That's the purpose of encryption.. But still keep your files in case you remember the password or any other solution comes into light.
Think differently
Hey guys!

I can't remember my password for wallet. What can I do? I saved wallet.dat. Do I need my password if I put it in a new wallet?

How can I totally erase the DGB Core wallet, download a new one with my old wallet.dat? Can someone explain please?

Thank you

Not sure, but the wallet.dat file might store the password as well. To totally erase, you may have to go into some C-drive folders that archive items as well as remove the easy-access wallet files. Short of wiping your HDD and re-installing, you might just have to keep trying different passwords. Try things related to the wallet/coin as well as variations of passwords you have for other things. Humans like familiar things. We don't like to deviate too much, so the wallet password might be something you use for something else.
I don't want to cause panic but if you cant remember your password you got a problem.
You can't remove it even if you download a new desktop wallet. the password is in your wallet.dat and not the desktop wallet.
How much do you have inside it? Hope its not too much
Activity: 672
Are there any plans to expand availability of DGB across more exchanges ?

What are future plans for this project?
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Hey guys!

Thank you

Not sure, but the wallet.dat file might store the password as well. To totally erase, you may have to go into some C-drive folders that archive items as well as remove the easy-access wallet files. Short of wiping your HDD and re-installing, you might just have to keep trying different passwords. Try things related to the wallet/coin as well as variations of passwords you have for other things. Humans like familiar things. We don't like to deviate too much, so the wallet password might be something you use for something else.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

As much as it may look like that there's a lot of people teetering on the edge thinking whether to invest or not, panic sets in, i know im panicing wether to buy more or not

its hard to weigh the current worth but to me the digibyte gaming, offering speculative money for gaming and on one of if not 'the' biggest game on the planet right now... could cause quite a fast spread in interest

plus every gamer who gives the system a go, will be another person with the DGB wallet. Which frankly for any serious crypto is the most important thing, adoption.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Download link for that 3-steps mining blablabla is not working: http://puu.sh/kKemh/496269718e.png
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Think differently
Well 1000 btc volume is not that far away i think, 275 btc volume today WTH
This feels just great and im sure you guys are feeling this awesome feeling too Cool
Activity: 658

Damn bro Shocked
Pretty sick that someone bought up to 110 sat! and thats even not a small amount

I want to see 1000 btc volume for digibyte on polo

I wanna see margin trading on digibyte then u get that volume
Activity: 658
woohooo goooo dgb everything is looking A-OK  Cool  
Activity: 672
I only see good things for this coin.
Jump to: