Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 848. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I agree with you HR, if we don't discuss here anymore it looks like it's abandoned
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
i noticed that there's a thumbs up icon next to Digibyte's thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=views;desc
There are a few others too. not many. i know its a good thing but...what does it mean?

Actually it means that this thread is good and everyone is free to participate in the discussion.

DigiByte is #8 on the BitCoinTalk all time most active list for Announcements (Altcoins).

That's way cool.

Happy 1000 again!

Never underestimate the value of the exposure we get with this thread.

BitCoinTalk is an "open door to the world" for DGB.

Not just for us, but for newcomers as well.

It's a two way street, and it happens here.

Just as important as twitter, or FaceBook, or what have you, if not more so.

It can't be overstated.

Don't let it be one of those things you don't fully appreciate until you lose it. ;-)

We've made 1000 posts.
10 times that number should be our minimum goal
before we say good-bye.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Yes i have started a topic on the Digibyte forum. Only on my phone right now but will work on it tomorrow.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
dgb seems to be added to alot of places.
is there an updated list somewhere  where everything that accepts DGB is listed ?

maybe put it in category so that its easy for everyone to find

for example if somone justw ants to know the possible exchanges or if  a shop owner wants to know what he can use
just an example.

cause there is already so many websites of dgb or exchanges that accept etc
https://cointopay.com/ adds Digibyte to theire service and we did not even have to vote for it, Thats how it should be done!
Awesome service added for Digibyte.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Haven't been around as much as I would like but it looks like the team and community still kick ass great job guys!

There's a lot of new stuff in the pipeline atm, with a whole host of new services and platforms different devs within the community are working on! Check out the digibyte official forum if your interested; I think a lot of the discussion has transferred over there.
Activity: 658
Haven't been around as much as I would like but it looks like the team and community still kick ass great job guys!
Think differently
Activity: 351
Think differently
Activity: 252
What is the ending date for voting?

I think at the end off
quote:Every month the coin with most votes will be integrated in our service.

Think differently
no enddate for voting i think
but every month they add a coin, so we need to hurry if we wanna get added in june
Think differently
Vote for DigiByte to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master card, and custom debit card for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.
Crypto to Fiat liquidity can provide a significant boost to DigiByte.
more program details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-coins-at-coinomatcom-add-your-coin-1053407
lol we only need to get about 0.06 btc to get to first place within this month
Activity: 550
VOTE FOR

Vote for DigiByte to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master cards, and custom debit cards for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that, instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.

Coinomat.com pioneered instant crypto to crypto exchange in 2013 and now also offers various crypto to fiat solutions to provide additional liquidity for supported cryptocurrencies. Coinomat was the first project to offer this and it will always remain our top priority.

Normally, to withdraw to a bank account you need someone to send you the funds from their local bank, so it can be a problem if there aren't many local exchanges happening. Traditionally, transfer costs are a hassle, can cost up to 3% of the amount and take 2-3 business days.

With Coinomat you can easily send funds to any Visa or Master card in the world instantly, with no wait time.

Various fiat exchange features:

- Instant exchanges to all other cryptos on our platform.

- Withdrawal to any Visa or Master card issued by any bank in the world.

*This is a great way to provide your coin with liquidity, especially for users who live in the countries with less crypto exposure.

Crypto purchasing and selling with bank transfer

If you need to buy altcoins with bank transfers it can be a real problem and there arn't a lot of providers out there. We enable our users to load their Coinomat account with a bank transfer and buy any coin we support. To mitigate volatility effects, first the account is credited and only after that, a user can purchase the crypto of his choice.
Transfers from most countries are accepted (except for US)

Withdrawal to a custom bank card

We offer custom debit cards which can be loaded with cryptocurrency and work in ATM's all over the world. Card costs $40 and are delivered within a week after successful order (users need to provide Personal ID and Proof of residence). The card is not tied to a personal bank account and works more like stored value card. After the card is delivered, a user is able to load it from their Coinomat account.

Offering these services, we cover basically all major ways to buy and sell your crypto. Liquidity is what the cryptocurrency scene is lacking at the moment, and providing more fiat liquidity can be a great popularity booster for Bitshares.

Head over to our voting page and get things started!

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

*Exchange directions provided for supported coins

Activity: 550
VOTE FOR

Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master cards, and custom debit cards for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that, instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.

Coinomat.com pioneered instant crypto to crypto exchange in 2013 and now also offers various crypto to fiat solutions to provide additional liquidity for supported cryptocurrencies. Coinomat was the first project to offer this and it will always remain our top priority.

Normally, to withdraw to a bank account you need someone to send you the funds from their local bank, so it can be a problem if there aren't many local exchanges happening. Traditionally, transfer costs are a hassle, can cost up to 3% of the amount and take 2-3 business days.

With Coinomat you can easily send funds to any Visa or Master card in the world instantly, with no wait time.

Various fiat exchange features:

- Instant exchanges to all other cryptos on our platform.

- Withdrawal to any Visa or Master card issued by any bank in the world.

*This is a great way to provide your coin with liquidity, especially for users who live in the countries with less crypto exposure.

Crypto purchasing and selling with bank transfer

If you need to buy altcoins with bank transfers it can be a real problem and there arn't a lot of providers out there. We enable our users to load their Coinomat account with a bank transfer and buy any coin we support. To mitigate volatility effects, first the account is credited and only after that, a user can purchase the crypto of his choice.
Transfers from most countries are accepted (except for US)

Withdrawal to a custom bank card

We offer custom debit cards which can be loaded with cryptocurrency and work in ATM's all over the world. Card costs $40 and are delivered within a week after successful order (users need to provide Personal ID and Proof of residence). The card is not tied to a personal bank account and works more like stored value card. After the card is delivered, a user is able to load it from their Coinomat account.

Offering these services, we cover basically all major ways to buy and sell your crypto. Liquidity is what the cryptocurrency scene is lacking at the moment, and providing more fiat liquidity can be a great popularity booster for Bitshares.

Head over to our voting page and get things started!

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

*Exchange directions provided for supported coins

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
i noticed that there's a thumbs up icon next to Digibyte's thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=views;desc
There are a few others too. not many. i know its a good thing but...what does it mean?

Actually it means that this thread is good and everyone is free to participate in the discussion.
Jump to: