Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 850. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hi guys, I recieved this message from esotericizm and i'm not sure whether to trust it. The problem i have is i sent all my digi's to an address created on dgbaddress.org, and i cant import the private key.
I followed what he said but the updated software does nothing when i run it. So i quickly disconnected from the internet and scanned and removed found viruses. Is this guy trustworthy? The digibytes are still in the wallet.

I'm the dev of digibit (among other things). My name *was* in the OP but it may have gotten removed when the OP was reformatted, I am listed in the team info page on the official digibyte website though http://digibyte.co/content/digibyte-team. I just noticed you hadn't logged in for a couple of days and wanted to make sure my post didn't get lost so I private messaged you instead Smiley

I compiled that version of digibit from the source code specifically so that you would be able to import your private key. I'm not sure what version of the core client you are using but the issue should be fixed in the latest version. If you are running v3.0.3.1 and you're still unable to import your private keys please let us know so we can look into it.

If it means anything here is the virus total report for the file I sent you.

SHA256:   a8a9e68b4924924970cdb93828ee4910744430ad1ba477a2bf9df1c2551b04da
File name:   digibit-0.1.2-windows-setup.exe
Detection ratio:   0 / 57
Analysis date:   2015-05-18 15:48:53 UTC ( 1 minute ago )

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a8a9e68b4924924970cdb93828ee4910744430ad1ba477a2bf9df1c2551b04da/analysis/1431964133/

Cheers.

It looks awesome and very informative Cheesy. Does Digibyte have an irc channel and tipbot so people can speak faster with each other and exchange ideas and tips?

Yeah #digibytecoin on freenode, No IRC Tipbot but if the channel gets active enough I could get one up and running

i Believe the wallet dev contacted you and wanted to help you out. Did this work for you?
I use litepaid/Litebit for my customers.. I can choose to keep the Digibyte or want fiat directly to my bank account.
The only thing is,,,Europe only,Sepa transactions.

Dont know how en what for US markets....Maybe Digibyte Exchange is the solutions for this.  Dont know what the progress is for the exchange but Digibyte is building it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Any news on the 3.0.3.1 download? Still need it to access a dodgy wallet made on dgbaddress.org with almost 4 million digis in.

I'm interested in recruiting merchants to accept dgb, but is there an easy way for them to sell their digi's? Like BitPay for bitcoin?
I might be wrong in thinking this as there might be an easier way but wouldnt the merchant have to sell their DGB for BTC, then sell the bitcoin for fiat. If so maybe its time to start thinking about a DGB <-> currency exchange which would appeal more to merchants? And may be easier to start up an organisation like BitPay. DigiPay?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Hmmmm only in the UK for now but WOW they look tasty!!
Thanks to Gift off and Starbucks now available for DigiByte Grin

Activity: 658
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

10,000 Digis to the first one who tweets who the author of this quote is to @digibytecoin Smiley

I was trading around with few coins, all profit I use to buy Digibyte. So, Digibyte is only coin which I am holding now. I might quit trading and move all coin to the cold storage for few years.

Basically where I am at, I have a couple coins I am holding not really trading with these markets..   Pretty sad DGB only 4btc volume! The potential here is endless but I think we all need to wait until Jared let's the PR team get busy!
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

10,000 Digis to the first one who tweets who the author of this quote is to @digibytecoin Smiley

I was trading around with few coins, all profit I use to buy Digibyte. So, Digibyte is only coin which I am holding now. I might quit trading and move all coin to the cold storage for few years.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

I'm not going to enter this competition but the first to tweet 'Steve Jobs' @digibytecoin, I think will be 10,000 richer!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
Today DigiByte is a functioning Beta product, it is an adaptive functioning Beta product and may very well look like something completely different tomorrow! What it is ultimately will depend on what we as a community do with it and we are every living soul on this planet but admittedly a few of us have failed to sign up for the ride yet!  Grin
This sums it all up very well. +1

The community that is emerging here is one of passion, commitment and an overwhelming belief in something positive for the future of all human kind. This is what guides not only our development, but our purpose.

The world is becoming smaller, and at large we are all becoming more complex on an individual basis. With this in mind we can continue to collaborate, envigourate and extrapolate the potential we all have by coming together for one common future for DigiByte.

"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." - Confucius

That's what I'm talking about! Now ask yourself, who doesn't want to be part of this?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Today DigiByte is a functioning Beta product, it is an adaptive functioning Beta product and may very well look like something completely different tomorrow! What it is ultimately will depend on what we as a community do with it and we are every living soul on this planet but admittedly a few of us have failed to sign up for the ride yet!  Grin
This sums it all up very well. +1

The community that is emerging here is one of passion, commitment and an overwhelming belief in something positive for the future of all human kind. This is what guides not only our development, but our purpose.

The world is becoming smaller, and at large we are all becoming more complex on an individual basis. With this in mind we can continue to collaborate, envigourate and extrapolate the potential we all have by coming together for one common future for DigiByte.

"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." - Confucius
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

If the Bitcoin community is any indication, the interest should be huge.

It would be great to have all the data available from the network itself, to exchange trading, in dozens of charts.

Add: That's for starters. Check out the API's!

This is a priority pending project IMHO.

I think this would be an awesome project to do. I am not very knowledgeable on front end development etc. so I would have to use something like insight which would make it very similar to digiexplorer. The only thing I could then add on top of digiexplorer is what I have already mentioned; which would be network analysis, a stats page like blockchain.info has for bitcoin and then extend that by adding an average price chart over multiple exchanges. Of course within this there is a lot of room for adding extra charts and visualizations (like digimap) and it could evolve into the place to get your digi-info. I've already thought of a potential name: DigiNetwork? Hahaha

I don't know if this is true or not but digiexplorer seems dead and isn't being fully developed so I would be starting a similar resource with the added features I've mentioned (btw if the digiexplorer dev is reading this I would much prefer to collaborate with you then take on the challenge by myself so drop me a PM if your interested).

This is nice.

DigiByte Gaming

+1

Hey,

I personally would love to have a chat with you. I've actually been working on implementing alot of these ideas separately but combining it all into a single resource would be awesome. I'm not a python guy but I do have a few questions I would like to ask about a python project I have in mind. Timezones can be a bit annoying but if you want to catch me or jared the best way is usually to idle on IRC.

Digiexplorer has a JSON API thats useful for pulling in some basic transaction/network stats.

Also it seems that digiexplorer got an update. No more "Bitcoin Block Explorer" and it looks like you can check your balance in DGB or USD now.

Saw your PM, sent one back!

I will be thinking of ideas in the following week and post a summary of what I can do on the official digibyte forum late next week. I already have a few in mind and I just have to add that some of the input I've gotten here has been really positive which is nice to see!
Activity: 514
I have some do work for ya! i give 100.000 DigiByte for a good Merchant!

400k total  Cool
I'm a little confused about what you are offering here CryptoRaver. Is it a bounty for 4 new DigiByte merchants?

Iam sorry yes bounty or reward 100.000 per new merchant 

Edit: my English is just like a cup of soup all mixed up Cheesy

However, you said that right in your signature. "The future is bright with DigiByte"

400k total  Cool
I'm a little confused about what you are offering here CryptoRaver. Is it a bounty for 4 new DigiByte merchants?

Iam sorry yes bounty or reward 100.000 per new merchant 

Edit: my English is just like a cup of soup all mixed up Cheesy
legendary

400k total  Cool

400k total  Cool

The will come  Wink
legendary
Stable foundations and ready for mainstream.. Then comes marketing and bigger supporters or else you will see the same effect the other coins had. P&D
Jump to: