Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 12. (Read 460435 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
nothing to argue
I've known this since you started, play thing.
But you'll keep trying like the idiot you are.

not worth any of my time and words
That explains why youve spent two days posting non stop and making a goose of yourself.
You're a special kind of idiot arent you.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
As predicted, weak as piss tryhard little fish cannot even put a single argument forward to backup his kiddy mouth.

You lose, again.

nothing to argue, you're worthless piece of shit not worth any of my time and words
As predicted, weak as piss tryhard little fish cannot even put a single argument forward to backup his kiddy mouth.

You lose, again.
ok let's see how long you last on the others Smiley

Careful what you wish for. Ill destroy your 10,000 satoshi empire.

See I only deal in truths, I cant lose. Unlike you I do not enter into fights I cant win just so I can call someone schoolgirl names. Thats what idiots like you do.
Do you really think you're the first brainless Spots shill to throw a few idiotic insults my way? Meh, do your best kiddo.
People can read, people are not so easily persuaded by baseless opinions from obvious shills. My points have been well and truly made. You've done nothing but cry.

Surely if I was just a fudder, one of you might have proved me wrong at some point. Still waiting. Why dont you actually have a go.

Youre just butthurt Im picking on your scammer hero. Its ok. I get you. You're just a little fish and you think its the only way to make money in crypto.

Poor little fish.

Ppl that talk to much, have lots to hide, in your case you talk more than most women i know lol maybe you're shemale ? try the jerry springer show buddy, you bore us

Careful what you wish for. Ill destroy your 10,000 satoshi empire.

See I only deal in truths, I cant lose. Unlike you I do not enter into fights I cant win just so I can call someone schoolgirl names. Thats what idiots like you do.
Do you really think you're the first brainless Spots shill to throw a few idiotic insults my way? Meh, do your best kiddo.
People can read, people are not so easily persuaded by baseless opinions from obvious shills. My points have been well and truly made. You've done nothing but cry.

Surely if I was just a fudder, one of you might have proved me wrong at some point. Still waiting. Why dont you actually have a go.

Youre just butthurt Im picking on your scammer hero. Its ok. I get you. You're just a little fish and you think its the only way to make money in crypto.

Poor little fish.
I will, thanks.

Everyone should read the last few pages and see how much of a mindless shill you really are.
I might post links to this conversation in every thread you visit so people can see your real intellect, throw your hissy fits and have a cry.

Yeppers, you're my new little bitch from here on in. I might even leave Spots alone and focus on you so keep plugging away with try hard comebacks.

Lets keep this going for weeks my little gimp. You know you want the last word, cant help yourself.

I will, thanks.

Everyone should read the last few pages and see how much of a mindless shill you really are.
I might post links to this conversation in every thread you visit so people can see your real intellect, throw your hissy fits and have a cry.

Yeppers, you're my new little bitch from here on in. I might even leave Spots alone and focus on you so keep plugging away with try hard comebacks.

Lets keep this going for weeks my little gimp. You know you want the last word, cant help yourself.

thank you for bumping the thread for us fat ass

You're very welcome.

Im sure those buy orders are flooding in, just because of all my bumps you oblivious dumbarse. Think before you post.
I live in hope that one day you wont shoot yourself in the foot with every post you make. lol

The more people that know Spots has abandoned this shit coin and the idiot holders like you the better. But that's gone well over your head as usual.
What sort of fucking moron keeps cheering for a dev after they left them holding the bag?

A truly unique idiot, like you.

keep it bumpin fat ass so the whole BCT community sees what a retard you are

You're very welcome.

Im sure those buy orders are flooding in, just because of all my bumps you oblivious dumbarse. Think before you post.
I live in hope that one day you wont shoot yourself in the foot with every post you make. lol

The more people that know Spots has abandoned this shit coin and the idiot holders like you the better. But that's gone well over your head as usual.
What sort of fucking moron keeps cheering for a dev after they left them holding the bag?

A truly unique idiot, like you.
Even your tantrums are half arsed.

-snip-

I sold more bitcoin yesterday than you will ever own. True story penny chaser.

again, ty for lying, every word you say here is just that nothing Smiley i'll watch you squirm trying to make anything you say more than the worthless bag of shit you are fat ass
No, thank you really.
I got yet another excuse to humiliate you.

Got anything else you wanna go over? Perhaps its time for another tantrum.
prove it

Suck it.

Only one of us spends their time chasing around scam devs like Spots begging for free coins every day
Only one of us is signing up for signature campaigns for a few free shitcoins
Only one of us is devoted to shilling shitcoins we got for free

Have you considered offering translation services for bounties, I hear 'retard' is fairly exclusive. Could make a few cents.

thank you for proving you lied Smiley
prove it

Suck it.

Only one of us spends their time chasing around scam devs like Spots begging for free coins every day
Only one of us is signing up for signature campaigns for a few free shitcoins
Only one of us is devoted to shilling shitcoins we got for free

Have you considered offering translation services for bounties, I hear 'retard' is fairly exclusive. Could make a few cents.
My mother wont let me use crypto. Why would you lmao at such a schoolyard remark. A new pathetic low even for you.
Are you 12? Seriously, cos I'd feel bad bashing up a kiddy like this.

prove it
My mother wont let me use crypto. Why would you lmao at such a schoolyard remark. A new pathetic low even for you.
Are you 12? Seriously, cos I'd feel bad bashing up a kiddy like this.

you are argue with vegasguy he make many name to trash spots only. i see in many threads his fake name and friend woody do it too. miserable fat boys lol

Now in your frustration, you've had a go at unrelated posters who are not here to defend themselves as some kind of gutless diversion tactic. Real classy you Spots fans are.
Keep crying though, you've both got nothing but sock puppetry, kiddy tantrums and an allergy to capital letters.

I am still feeling might fine about running your hero out of town who just like you, is my little bitch forevermore.

why don't you tell ppl how idiotic you are that you couldn't understand a simple concept of how confirmations work on the network cause you too stupid to learn Smiley I can imagine your mother doesnt' let you spend money on crypto cause you'd lose it all lmao
you are argue with vegasguy he make many name to trash spots only. i see in many threads his fake name and friend woody do it too. miserable fat boys lol

Now in your frustration, you've had a go at unrelated posters who are not here to defend themselves as some kind of gutless diversion tactic. Real classy you Spots fans are.
Keep crying though, you've both got nothing but sock puppetry, kiddy tantrums and an allergy to capital letters.

I am still feeling might fine about running your hero out of town who just like you, is my little bitch forevermore.

lol ya i know Tongue didn't wanna offend their fat fingers from breaking their keyboards any further lol
Pages:
Jump to: