Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 15. (Read 460435 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
digicube are very stable, prices will soon increase   Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hi admin, any way to get cube coin, example login via fb or twitter
Activity: 232
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hello
I want to know what PROMO Coin Specs.
Namely more about  Stake Reward System, what exactly   stake rate?

Thanks

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Hey, people! Give more nodes to synchronize digicube windows wallet 2.2! I get only 1 connection.

search for 'addnodes' on this thread it has been posted multiple times
Activity: 203
Hey, people! Give more nodes to synchronize digicube windows wallet 2.2! I get only 1 connection.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Ok thanks for the reports. Any idea when it happened? I'll pay you guys the max this week, but please keep it open to keep finding issues like this; that's what testing is for  ;p  I just need to figure out what is making that happen, because all of you are very close to the same amount

You should be earning a max of 14.4 per day, I believe

I haven't been watching it but I'm at 41.9 as of this post, if that helps with anything.
Activity: 165
Ok thanks for the reports. Any idea when it happened? I'll pay you guys the max this week, but please keep it open to keep finding issues like this; that's what testing is for  ;p  I just need to figure out what is making that happen, because all of you are very close to the same amount

I have no idea how it happens.. The amount just drop like that.. Is the faucet server overloaded? Or was there any connection issues that caused the "rollback"? Or was it caused by certain date & time change? hmm.. That is all I can think of.. maybe the others can fill in what they think or encounter..
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
spots, are there any issue with the PROMO faucet again? In the morning I saw it was about 37 PROMO, now it dropped to 27..?

I don't think so, it hasn't been reset or anything

Thats weird though.. because I saw it was about 30+ PROMO on the site in the morning and its showing only 27 odd now.. Plus its thursday already, I left it on for 24/7 and it shouldn't have only 27 PROMOs only?
not only you, I also saw that , can't say exactly how much but very similar number, I run also non stop and currently have only 34 promo instead ~54, even I suspect that drops was twice - first in week beginning, just  A less noticeable.
spots, are there any issue with the PROMO faucet again? In the morning I saw it was about 37 PROMO, now it dropped to 27..?

Thats weird though.. because I saw it was about 30+ PROMO on the site in the morning and its showing only 27 odd now.. Plus its thursday already, I left it on for 24/7 and it shouldn't have only 27 PROMOs only?

Everyone who has been doing it this week is in the 27-28 range. Nobody is over 30

Hmm, okay. Maybe it changed to the correct amount. All cool then  Cool. Thanks!
legendary

Everyone who has been doing it this week is in the 27-28 range. Nobody is over 30

legendary

20 days minting and 100% probability but still nothing. I am actually losing 25k and I dont know why? I hate this minting thing why can't it just do it like the other pos coins do where it stakes every few hours. Waiting so long is horrible.

The best you could do is to check the Analytics tab on the wallet, scroll down to see how much CUBEs you need to stake in order to get positive reward.. If you don't have that much then lock your wallet up for x number of days. x is calculated by "total CUBEs needed to mint / the amount of CUBEs you holding". Then unlock your wallet after x days. That should work out fine..

Yea sorry I am not use to this sort of staking. I would need 2 million cube to stake anything in positive interest.
If I encrypt my wallet it locks it right ? I have to lock it till I have even cube.

yes it locks it when encrypted.

Go in your wallet => analytics => network,  will show you how many coins you need to positive stake
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
20 days minting and 100% probability but still nothing. I am actually losing 25k and I dont know why? I hate this minting thing why can't it just do it like the other pos coins do where it stakes every few hours. Waiting so long is horrible.

The best you could do is to check the Analytics tab on the wallet, scroll down to see how much CUBEs you need to stake in order to get positive reward.. If you don't have that much then lock your wallet up for x number of days. x is calculated by "total CUBEs needed to mint / the amount of CUBEs you holding". Then unlock your wallet after x days. That should work out fine..

Yea sorry I am not use to this sort of staking. I would need 2 million cube to stake anything in positive interest.
If I encrypt my wallet it locks it right ? I have to lock it till I have even cube.
no connections. give me nodes.
I do not see payment

there are connections.
why nodes are constantly disappear?

Sent you a PM
Why is the market cap now so LOW ?

This looks like the Death of CUBE. Looks like Spots has left the building. CUBE is dead long live CUBE.
I think need 1 new junction 3% / year
iGotSpots need his money to pump.

Hi?

Oh my mistake  Grin So what's the next step in world domination ?

The community pumps the coin !
Activity: 244
I do not see payment

there are connections.

Sent you a PM

This looks like the Death of CUBE. Looks like Spots has left the building. CUBE is dead long live CUBE.

Hi?

Oh my mistake  Grin So what's the next step in world domination ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I do not see payment

there are connections.

Sent you a PM

Hi?

Oh my mistake  Grin So what's the next step in world domination ?
Pages:
Jump to: