Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 14. (Read 460435 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Spots what's the situation ? RawX is closing so everyone is dumping ? CUBE is dead ?

think spots done with crypto not been online in long time. that sucks was my favorite dev

Don't need a dev to trade a coin, the coin works, there's still open markets on cryptopia / bleutrade. Never know he could return.

Also Rawx.io may rise from the ashes once again:

https://rawx.io/en/news/future-of-rawx/

So we all have the choice to dump, withdraw and keep the coin alive, or bag and wait.
what wait? and what to expect? On the other hand, after swing coins dev  reported on the Withdrawal,
coins price pumped thousands of percent Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Spots what's the situation ? RawX is closing so everyone is dumping ? CUBE is dead ?

think spots done with crypto not been online in long time. that sucks was my favorite dev

Don't need a dev to trade a coin, the coin works, there's still open markets on cryptopia / bleutrade. Never know he could return.

Also Rawx.io may rise from the ashes once again:

https://rawx.io/en/news/future-of-rawx/

So we all have the choice to dump, withdraw and keep the coin alive, or bag and wait.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Is about time that CUBE died or rose but doesn't look like its getting the coverage that it needs to sustain itself. Is a shame.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Exactly as predicted.

Sorry chumps, he has bullshitted you fools again and started a new coin under a new account. Bye bye digicube, I've bled you dry.

New coin, no source, no explorer, already swapped so he can hide his premine wallets good and proper... sound familiar yet?
Free distribution of whatever pissy percentage he feels like handing out to wide eyed noobs just like you, you can shill what a stand up guy he is while he robs people of their pocket money... you idiots

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chunk-supernodes-darksend-cloud-storage-social-media-platform-1653054

A true American Hero.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
do not understand why you all hate SPOTS ,  i followed him a long time now and the only thing he does is creating opportunity's to earn some bitcoin

to name 10K , balls, MMXIV , Cionz , spots ,

can only say i like spots
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Just want inform , I deleted my DigiCube twitter application.
 Since the four weeks, as I do not get twitter signature payment ( any cube, any promo and additional promo faucet earning )
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Waiting to received coin from Twitter capmagin and two weeks never reveived.

Appears that he is out of crypto as of now, he might / might not be back, till then lol..
sound like he fuck you then not call

You're obviously too thick to grasp the irony in this idiotic statement.

Enjoy your huge bag of worthless spotted dicks fanboy.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Waiting to received coin from Twitter capmagin and two weeks never reveived.
i dont think he doing crypto at all now. twitter look like hes done

Gotta just laugh at the high horse he is on.
I'm leaving crypto because of all of the liars and hostility. Boo fucking hoo scumbag, cry me a river! Fucking hilarious coming from him.
Bet your ass he is coming back under a new account, just like he did here when he said he was leaving crypto for the tenth time. Hiding behind his 'DigiCube' bullshit account, lying to everyone about not being Spots until he couldn't hide it anymore. 

Fuck off and stay fucked off this time, you one trick pony scammer.

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
i dont think he doing crypto at all now. twitter look like hes done
No buys for cube left

No Spots left

only bagholders

..again
Activity: 232
legendary
Activity: 1176
Hello Spot,

iGotSpot why payment stopped? 3 Sundays missed payment. Did you forgot?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Name:  iGotSpots
Activity: 1274
Position:  Legendary
Date Registered:  April 29, 2013, 04:35:14 PM
Last Active:  October 25, 2016, 08:41:16 PM

missing for only 5 days
Activity: 232
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
admin where payment for twitter Huh
@iGotSpots few day as offline, whats hapenned?
Activity: 244
digicube are very stable, prices will soon increase   Smiley
however Dex needs a plan
Early cube to the moon Grin
Pages:
Jump to: