Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 219. (Read 460460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
lol you folks do not give spots enough credit for he is og.... he cashed out shortly after the coin hit ccex with all his 'hero' addresses.

so spots, since you set the 'fix-a-fork' so far off, does it represent your timing for your impending rage quit?

I sure do love watching you go
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Dev. wallets park days go by no more water for me. If that ends muffintop carries inflation rate fork if you don't eat your meat puddinghead.

hey don't shoot the messenger............

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
As part of the maintenance mentioned last night, the best course of action is a new wallet.dat for C-CEX so their clients run as smoothly as possible

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/705100096820609024

IF YOU USE C-CEX TO TRADE CUBE, READ THE ABOVE TWEET
legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
how have this all coin CJGo35J1q54wyQGiLXZ1V4wHFsmmCv72K2   408,750.00 CUBE  in rich list Huh

Digicube dev aka iGotSpots Smiley
ahhh spots have this balance Cheesy you shoud add cube in many exchange : Poloniex, Bleutrade, Beter.com, Cryptopia, EmpoEX, REFILLBTC, CEX.io, SafeCEX

Wrong. That's not an address of mine. Would be cool if people quit making assumptions about me

it would be cool if you werent so full of shit your eyes were brown but hey we can't always get what we want right?
anyone giving you and c-cex their money will lose it, if they have any left to lose
you can shill but really theres like 4 of you idiots in this coin still the rest were ripped off
if someone COULD claim those addys they would have, grow up, its you obviously
god i wish they could implement a system to stop people from making alts to shill their scams ;\
legendary
how have this all coin CJGo35J1q54wyQGiLXZ1V4wHFsmmCv72K2   408,750.00 CUBE  in rich list Huh

ahhh spots have this balance Cheesy you shoud add cube in many exchange : Poloniex, Bleutrade, Beter.com, Cryptopia, EmpoEX, REFILLBTC, CEX.io, SafeCEX

Wrong. That's not an address of mine. Would be cool if people quit making assumptions about me
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
how have this all coin CJGo35J1q54wyQGiLXZ1V4wHFsmmCv72K2   408,750.00 CUBE  in rich list Huh

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

Activity: 606
FYI.
 CUBE C-CEX wallet is in maintenance.

Working on it with Yuriy. Nothing is wrong, we are just making sure his wallet runs smooth. Consider it a scheduled maintenance check

typical method protecting against dump Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
FYI.

Working on it with Yuriy. Nothing is wrong, we are just making sure his wallet runs smooth. Consider it a scheduled maintenance check

+
legendary
FYI.

Activity: 560
FYI.
Activity: 560
1. I've installed my wallet, but it says something about "CLOCK" and Wallet wont function well. Is it just a warning? or I have to do something about it? Because my date and time settings are on par with my time zone.

2. I have deposited 1.2K cubes 14 days ago, but until now it hasnt staked, why is that?

3. Can anyone explain the meaning of "CoinDay" Column and "MintProbability?

4. Is there a guide in staking Cubes? if yes can anyone please give me a linK?

5. I apologize for these questions, I'm new to this and I hope you guys can help.

Thank you very much.
"WARNING: Please check that your computer's date and time are correct. If your clock is wrong, Digicube will not properly work."

Can anyone please help me? My time is upto date accordingly with my timezone. I'm from the Philippines, please.

I use this program, hope it helps , http://www.timesynctool.com/
Activity: 196
1. I've installed my wallet, but it says something about "CLOCK" and Wallet wont function well. Is it just a warning? or I have to do something about it? Because my date and time settings are on par with my time zone.

2. I have deposited 1.2K cubes 14 days ago, but until now it hasnt staked, why is that?

5. I apologize for these questions, I'm new to this and I hope you guys can help.

Thank you very much.
"WARNING: Please check that your computer's date and time are correct. If your clock is wrong, Digicube will not properly work."

Can anyone please help me? My time is upto date accordingly with my timezone. I'm from the Philippines, please.
Activity: 196

Thank you very much.
legendary
come on cube up to the moom  Grin Grin Grin Grin best altcoin you shoud cube after blok 500k in 10k minimum

Hopefully the fork will be able to assist with that

And the multipool too!

Don't forget to mine on CubeMiners.com!!
legendary
come on cube up to the moom  Grin Grin Grin Grin best altcoin you shoud cube after blok 500k in 10k minimum

Hopefully the fork will be able to assist with that
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

hello spot when i open site buy with cube and clic wedgie i can SEE any thing ?? what problem??
Just wait until the makeover is done,not all links are working @ this time.
Jump to: