Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 258. (Read 460460 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Hey Dev, what about signature campaign? Is it finished?

Ah shit, I forgot to do them yesterday. I'll do them tonight, sorry
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Hey Dev, what about signature campaign? Is it finished?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
So spots is the DigiCube dev (I think we all sort of knew this), and also the creator of StakeStick too?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Well, I must say, I wasn't holding my breath, and that was even before spots came out as the dev. I know spots has pissed a lot of people off, I have even been upset by his actions or words once or twice, but here it is. I haven't hooked it up yet, but I believe it will be just what we all expect it to be. I got mine for the equivilent of $6 worth of cube, honestly never expected to see it at that price, wish I had ordered more of them. Thanks spots.https://i.imgur.com/d0a9a8W.jpg

Nice fish  Grin
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Love the iGotSpots return label Wink

PM me, I can help you out in various ways...you may regard me as biased based on my experience - untrue in any shape or form.  I live to learn, so I try to befriend as many people as possible without going in too deep as to cause/exacerbate a problem Smiley
legendary
Well, I must say, I wasn't holding my breath, and that was even before spots came out as the dev. I know spots has pissed a lot of people off, I have even been upset by his actions or words once or twice, but here it is. I haven't hooked it up yet, but I believe it will be just what we all expect it to be. I got mine for the equivilent of $6 worth of cube, honestly never expected to see it at that price, wish I had ordered more of them. Thanks spots.https://i.imgur.com/d0a9a8W.jpg

Thanks for posting these. Enjoy the Stick!  Smiley
legendary
What now though?  We need to keep CUBE popular!

We are testing some new stuff very soon  Wink
I wonder if the two feet of snow we have will delay my shipment ;_;

Supposed to be here by tomorrow...praying it'll arrive today

What now though?  We need to keep CUBE popular!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"

lol im thinking about buying a stakebox from stakebox

its cool to see competitiors coming in and giving props
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Thanks  for posting this finally a valid vouch. Also i think we know now why he made the decission to reveal himself:)
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Thanks for posting this ...
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 945
Two days ago IgotSpots uploaded a this photo on CCEX chat.He wrote that the packages are ready and only waiting to enter data and dispatch.

Today is decisive day for CUBE Smiley

Who is IgotSpots and what is there relationship to Digicube if they're promoting Spots?

He's the developer of this coin.

Gotcha, thanks, I thought it was the member Digicube.

They are the same guy.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Two days ago IgotSpots uploaded a this photo on CCEX chat.He wrote that the packages are ready and only waiting to enter data and dispatch.

Who is IgotSpots and what is there relationship to Digicube if they're promoting Spots?

Gotcha, thanks, I thought it was the member Digicube.
Activity: 945

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Activity: 606

But IGotSpots coins never go this way, something must be wrong.

I don't see anything going wrong as of yet.

Kearn said bitcoin was dead, which dropped the price substantially.  A great buy in considering the price has already risen ~$30USD since then.

iGotSpots said he was behind this coin, which dropped the price substantially.  Guess what I'm gonna say next? Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think the mere fact that the dev has not dumped any of his coins on the market proves that he is a trust worthy person and is not the scammer you make him out to be.

lol.
you are obviously deliberately being a noob.

question. would you prefer to dump your coins for pissy amount or mega awesome amount?
same answer applies to anyone who has coins to dump.

i personally am unsure of his motivations towards making money from cube, whether it would or would not lead to him dumping the coins he refuses to admit to owning.

there are no obvious rules stating that he must be totally clear and transaparent about all things,

look at the stakesticks, they are apparently in the mail and people are receiving them. but there has been no individual response from the dev to the orderers saying order received, sent etc.
if all things were clear and transparent there would be more information forthcoming, I would know that my order is in the post and even possibly have a tracking number.
but seemingly, this lack of transparency is no reason to distrust him, because at this poin some people have received them?
(although to be hones, the one obvious poster has some relationship with Spots which in the real world makes his posts have no necessary usefulness as to the whereabouts of my order)

it is the same with the coins, it is only the past history of alt-shit-coins that make their ownership an issue.
if you want to trust that just because you're a shill or spots alt he will never dump the coins, that's not enough for me.

i know he has lied in the past about very important stuff (regarding gorillabucks code integrity), and i know he is not without flaws.
this does not mean Cube is doomed, but it does suggest he should be more transparent.

Well said. He has to rebuild trust. Time will tell.
Jump to: