Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 287. (Read 460460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
What's the deal with yobit, I sent a withdrawal out over six hours ago & still nothing.  I got an instant transaction from c-cex upon clicking their confirmation email - yet nothing from yobit.  That's the last time I trade CUBE on that exchange  Angry

Me too before I wait three days .. I sent message to support they didnt answer.. then I open bitcointalk topic ... then quickly support answer my emails

I've had problems with two deposits that I tried to make with them. The person who helped me told me their wallet has zero connections and that they need nodes. I sent them my peer list.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What's the deal with yobit, I sent a withdrawal out over six hours ago & still nothing.  I got an instant transaction from c-cex upon clicking their confirmation email - yet nothing from yobit.  That's the last time I trade CUBE on that exchange  Angry

Me too before I wait three days .. I sent message to support they didnt answer.. then I open bitcointalk topic ... then quickly support answer my emails
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
how to set which part of wallet balance participates in staking ?
Would probably make sense to just stake the whole balance.  After it stakes the balance staked is only unavailable for a few minutes really because the block time is so fast.
from time to time i have in stake maximum 1% of whole balance
most part of time stake is 0.00
is it normal ?

You inputs are too small. Send all of your coins to yourself to recombine them.
i did it and now my wallet is not staking at all
How long ago did you send them? The new input that you sent needs at least 24 hours to mature.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
how to set which part of wallet balance participates in staking ?
Would probably make sense to just stake the whole balance.  After it stakes the balance staked is only unavailable for a few minutes really because the block time is so fast.
from time to time i have in stake maximum 1% of whole balance
most part of time stake is 0.00
is it normal ?

You inputs are too small. Send all of your coins to yourself to recombine them.
i did it and now my wallet is not staking at all
Activity: 630
Yup still staking, taking longer because the difficulty is much higher than at the start.  Also I don't want to quote it to advertise for this guy but back a page there's some guy advertising Rhinocoin on here, please do not advertise your coin on other coins threads especially not when you are making up market cap and volume figures lol
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
price seems to be rising again, everyone staking ?
hi, how to set wallet on Android? to sync or connect to the network

Android wallet needs your phone to be on the whole time to properly sync, try setting your display to stay awake, plug phone into charger, and wait...it'll eventually work  Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
hi, how to set wallet on Android? to sync or connect to the network
Dev, still sending out the v1 as planned?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi, can anybody help with wallet installation on linux (not ARM)? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I Love DigiCube...

Android wallet fully featured.

Thanks Dev

regards

--okane--
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
RhinoCoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rhinocoin-rhc-launched-on-jul5-2015trade-on-yuanbao-from-china-well-go-on-1307967

Launched on: Jul.5, 2015
Contact Us:[email protected]
QQ group:128477107

Exchange:
      1、Yuanbao :https://yuanbaohui.com/trade/rhc2cny
      2、1szb :https://1szb.com/market.html?symbol=15
      3、Zhonggu :http://www.zhgtrade.com/market.html?symbol=6

Volume (24h):56BTC
Total Supply:23,099,551 RHC
Market Cap: 425BTC
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Goddammit I didn't know we had an android wallet lol, thanks fellas
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Are there any physical images of the stakestick out?
From what I can tell it definitely keeps staking offline

I only open it once a day or every other day for a fat stake reward

Oh awesome, Im gonna try to the android wallet out then , I have a chrome-cast which is essentially the same thing as the stake stick that the dev is selling so maybe I can download the android wallet on that.  I feel like I would have to root the chrome-cast though lol
Activity: 65
From what I can tell it definitely keeps staking offline

I only open it once a day or every other day for a fat stake reward
With the android wallet, does it only stake when the screen is on ? I thought I heard that somewhere but maybe it was just a rumor
Activity: 114
Activity: 597
5% daily profit if i hold coins in my walet, is means if i hold 20 days i'll get 100% profit?
And if i hold in c-cex walet i'll get daily profit too?

sorry just ask and sorry if my english is very bad.

No it doesnt work like that the exchange doesnt stake for you.

I have digicube android walet,, can i get 5% from that?

Yes that works but I havent tried it. I stake on my PC just in case the phone gets lost or dropped.
You can have the same address on both wallets, that way you can manage coins from your computer and phone. Just import your private key.

Hello
I try intall wallet in my iphone, but unsuccessfully,  after unzip nothing happens..

There's no wallet that supports the iPhone
Jump to: