Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 355. (Read 460464 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its very bad if newbie cant to enter in giveaway.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Is there a good list with working nodes?
Activity: 196
Merit: 109

@dev you any plan to launch social media promo to spread words about this nice coin, i think this would be helpful to get attention from crypto related people.

I signed up with Vindyne8 several days ago
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

@dev you any plan to launch social media promo to spread words about this nice coin, i think this would be helpful to get attention from crypto related people.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
all altcoins price goin down now Sad

Now is the best opportunity to invest in an altcoin since they are so cheap. I got around 300 Digicube and staking at the moment until the storm clears.
Activity: 534
Hi, I get a bit confused with the wallet (MAC OS).
Actually, it worked fine, did stake and each time cut the single balances into two half pieces that staked on the next day properly again.
Till now all was fine....However, I had also some question marks by few of the transactions saying that the black was generated, but not accepted (from staking). Well also nothing strange (similar issue as by most of the coins), however, when I checked under Minting I was surprised to see new books there, showing split amounts from the "?"-transactions and indicating a staking option at the next day. Well they tried to stake, but generated new "?"-transactions and new "invalid" blocks under Minting. This produced at the end endless "?"-transactions in the lists that double also every day....
Finally, I decided to merge all together into one amount (also to prevent all this 0.1 Cube stakes) and resend it to a new address? What happened is that currently I have under Minting all the old amounts (blocks), which proceed to generate the wrong stakes. The new amount is also listed there and under coin control there is only one block with the new amount.
So, what is the problem here? Is it a bug in the wallet or do I have a wrong understanding of how a wallet should work.

Thanks for any help support how to fix this.
Activity: 616
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
DAmn bitcoin price killed all the altcoins bye 1337 lmfao Cube still hanging in there. Buy more and stake and wait for recovery this is gonna be huge !?!?!?!
Activity: 154

It's 2 digicube per week not per post as indicated in the OP.

2 CUBE per week, wow, many rich people here hahaha Cheesy

Ok, you're right. Because CUBE will be worth 10x more in a few months.  Tongue

Thanks for the response
Activity: 217

Ok, you're right. Because CUBE will be worth 10x more in a few months.  Tongue
Activity: 756

Activity: 217
Wallet updates and support on new platforms will be posted in the coming days
legendary
In holiday we trust
Any way for newbies to gain more cube? Besides yobit giveaway?

My advice is to buy them now since they are cheap and stake them you get 5% daily. Just bought another 100. The price of Bitcoin will drop so perfect opportunity to buy.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Any way for newbies to gain more cube? Besides yobit giveaway?
legendary
Merit: 1001
Yes they are cheap i set my buy orders and now waiting Smiley
legendary
In holiday we trust
Coins are going cheap right now ! I just bought another 100 and staking putting all my money into Digicube. Great coin  Smiley
DigiCube has just passed the 20,000 total supply mark!
Jump to: