Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 358. (Read 460464 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
If you buy 1 CUBE and stake at 5% every day you will get 54,211,841 CUBE after 365 days. Nice coin to scam stupid people.

Or a good way to make money by selling the coins you stake?  That is what I have been doing at least and it has been nice so far(already made almost double what I put in).

On the compounding interest calculations everyone is doing while you calculation on compounding is correct it does not take into effect several considerations.  The main one being that staking is not 100% efficent.. you are competing with others for the right to stake so therefore it will never be 100% efficient(at least not for everyone).  As for the total amount of coins you need to remember that the entire supply will never be staking due to people moving coins and trying to sell them on exchanges.

The number of cube is going to increase that is for sure but exactly how much how fast is hard to judge at this point.

People doing this too much is why the price hasn't moved and I am being accused of selling the extra coins Sad
If you believe in me, the coin, and the idea, why sell everyone short and cause stagnant pricing after already making profit, I don't understand? I get that profit is profit, but don't you want more?

I wouldn't worry too much about the people accusing you of selling the extra coins.  People going to fud and anyone with half a brain can see in the block explorer that the distribution address is full minus the bounties you have paid out and that it has never minted a single cube.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
If you buy 1 CUBE and stake at 5% every day you will get 54,211,841 CUBE after 365 days. Nice coin to scam stupid people.

Or a good way to make money by selling the coins you stake?  That is what I have been doing at least and it has been nice so far(already made almost double what I put in).

On the compounding interest calculations everyone is doing while you calculation on compounding is correct it does not take into effect several considerations.  The main one being that staking is not 100% efficent.. you are competing with others for the right to stake so therefore it will never be 100% efficient(at least not for everyone).  As for the total amount of coins you need to remember that the entire supply will never be staking due to people moving coins and trying to sell them on exchanges.

The number of cube is going to increase that is for sure but exactly how much how fast is hard to judge at this point.

This is very true. The biggest inefficiency is caused by the fact that when the inputs get too small, your stake reward is zero. You would need to develop a modded wallet or scrypt, that automatically combines inputs for you as soon as they get enough confirmations to gain maximum efficiency. The fact that you have to wait for the confirmations also introduces an inefficiency.

And a full 24 hours between, as well, due to maturity times. Using conventional compounding calculators that take 0 factors of mainnet into consideration just make that poster look silly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Or a good way to make money by selling the coins you stake?  That is what I have been doing at least and it has been nice so far(already made almost double what I put in).

On the compounding interest calculations everyone is doing while you calculation on compounding is correct it does not take into effect several considerations.  The main one being that staking is not 100% efficent.. you are competing with others for the right to stake so therefore it will never be 100% efficient(at least not for everyone).  As for the total amount of coins you need to remember that the entire supply will never be staking due to people moving coins and trying to sell them on exchanges.

This is very true. The biggest inefficiency is caused by the fact that when the inputs get too small, your stake reward is zero. You would need to develop a modded wallet or scrypt, that automatically combines inputs for you as soon as they get enough confirmations to gain maximum efficiency. The fact that you have to wait for the confirmations also introduces an inefficiency.

People doing this too much is why the price hasn't moved and I am being accused of selling the extra coins Sad
If you believe in me, the coin, and the idea, why sell everyone short and cause stagnant pricing after already making profit, I don't understand? I get that profit is profit, but don't you want more?
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Whats the best way to group up the smaller amounts staking? Do you have to wait till it stakes then u can send a bigger amount grouped to yourself? Should you make a new address or it doesnt matter?
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12761-could-someone-please-explain-to-me-how-to-use-coin-control/

Awesome was looking for something like this, thanks!
feel free to tip after you mint if this post helped you  Tongue
CaDTyLYG1vnnvJcjanDJe5pBQDtBxZEAr5
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

Or a good way to make money by selling the coins you stake?  That is what I have been doing at least and it has been nice so far(already made almost double what I put in).

On the compounding interest calculations everyone is doing while you calculation on compounding is correct it does not take into effect several considerations.  The main one being that staking is not 100% efficent.. you are competing with others for the right to stake so therefore it will never be 100% efficient(at least not for everyone).  As for the total amount of coins you need to remember that the entire supply will never be staking due to people moving coins and trying to sell them on exchanges.

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

Nice calc you have ...or weed  Roll Eyes

maybe a lil bit of both. is the stake reward per block fixed or do you always get 5% of the amount you stake?

The average is 5.479452054794521% of input size per day. If it takes two days to stake, you would earn double that. And so on and so forth

Is it the same pos model as sprouts? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sprouts-sha256-pospow-10-at-5-days-1103868

maybe a lil bit of both. is the stake reward per block fixed or do you always get 5% of the amount you stake?

The average is 5.479452054794521% of input size per day. If it takes two days to stake, you would earn double that. And so on and so forth
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Whats the best way to group up the smaller amounts staking? Do you have to wait till it stakes then u can send a bigger amount grouped to yourself? Should you make a new address or it doesnt matter?
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12761-could-someone-please-explain-to-me-how-to-use-coin-control/

Awesome was looking for something like this, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Awesome Coin, i start with only 2, and bought some, to bad im not bought enough at cheapest price.  Sad
Anyway, staking like if no tomorrow exist  Grin

If you buy 1 CUBE and stake for a full year you will have more than 240 million CUBE  Shocked

are you sure
Crypto is King.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

Crypto is King.
you obviously don't understand staking
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
When we shall expect payments for signatures, dev?  Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
If you buy 1 CUBE and stake for a full year you will have more than 240 million CUBE  Shocked

1 CUBE will stake .05 per day. Even with daily compounding factored in, it will not come close to your estimate in one year. I very much doubt the entire supply of CUBE will even be that high in a year

Lol, the math of that guy greentea, make me lose faith in humanity  Grin

I'm afraid he is correct. The power of compound interest is astonishing. Just goggle and use several compound interest calculators. You will get similar results. All the compound interest calculators on the internet can't be wrong.

Sigh....

Don't fret. You can always change this before it gets out of hand in a few of months. Wink

Luckily we have nothing to worry about Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
If you buy 1 CUBE and stake for a full year you will have more than 240 million CUBE  Shocked

1 CUBE will stake .05 per day. Even with daily compounding factored in, it will not come close to your estimate in one year. I very much doubt the entire supply of CUBE will even be that high in a year

Lol, the math of that guy greentea, make me lose faith in humanity  Grin

I'm afraid he is correct. The power of compound interest is astonishing. Just goggle and use several compound interest calculators. You will get similar results. All the compound interest calculators on the internet can't be wrong.

Sigh....

Don't fret. You can always change this before it gets out of hand in a few of months. Wink
Jump to: