Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 359. (Read 460464 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109
If you buy 1 CUBE and stake for a full year you will have more than 240 million CUBE  Shocked

1 CUBE will stake .05 per day. Even with daily compounding factored in, it will not come close to your estimate in one year. I very much doubt the entire supply of CUBE will even be that high in a year

Lol, the math of that guy greentea, make me lose faith in humanity  Grin

I'm afraid he is correct. The power of compound interest is astonishing. Just goggle and use several compound interest calculators. You will get similar results. All the compound interest calculators on the internet can't be wrong.

Sigh....
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
If you buy 1 CUBE and stake for a full year you will have more than 240 million CUBE  Shocked

1 CUBE will stake .05 per day. Even with daily compounding factored in, it will not come close to your estimate in one year. I very much doubt the entire supply of CUBE will even be that high in a year

I'm afraid he is correct. The power of compound interest is astonishing. Just goggle and use several compound interest calculators. You will get similar results. All the compound interest calculators on the internet can't be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Awesome Coin, i start with only 2, and bought some, to bad im not bought enough at cheapest price.  Sad
Anyway, staking like if no tomorrow exist  Grin

If you buy 1 CUBE and stake for a full year you will have more than 240 million CUBE  Shocked

I think your math is a bit off Smiley

http://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php

What am I missing?

Input
1 dollar
2000%
1 year
Daily
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Awesome Coin, i start with only 2, and bought some, to bad im not bought enough at cheapest price.  Sad
Anyway, staking like if no tomorrow exist  Grin

Awesome Coin, i start with only 2, and bought some, to bad im not bought enough at cheapest price.  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I've been getting bits from the faucet. Does the signature should be exclusive to this promotion? If so, I can switch as I'm building my assets portfolio with alt-coins and Digicube looks like a good investment.
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
is there an official twitter account for digicube?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
How about a war card game it basically hi lo
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM DIGICUBE
To celebrate the holiday today, our beloved CUBE has dressed up as Rubik! Enjoy a small wallet update with a SPOOKY Halloween Theme!

Halloween Themed Icons

SPOOKY Wallet Download Link
https://mega.nz/#!p9ZxUCyb!PSv-i0A0U38pKoctOc9q0blgmp0D15YxjsH8HCDXLak

Quote the post to see it in full (including images)

Cool updates, gonna hold coins and stake for a while nice to see the dev putting in some work.
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Love this coin sorry to have doubted it but sadly sold all mine before the increase in price. Now 0.005 per cube on C-Cex !
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
To celebrate the holiday today, our beloved CUBE has dressed up as Rubik! Enjoy a small wallet update with a SPOOKY Halloween Theme!

Halloween Themed Icons

Halloween Themed Icons

Activity: 334
Digicube doing good on the exchanges is see

Ya I personally like this coin alot... with some low buy orders filled and 5% daily staking you can do some good!
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
All OK now? Smiley

I think is fine now. Transactions are all OK. Yesterday I put some coins into the wallet, so let's see how staking works.
Activity: 350
Digicube doing good on the exchanges is see
Anyone else have a problem syncing? Can look into it if there's a problem

Ive had no issues since installed a few days ago, staking is going well.
Jump to: