Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 74. (Read 460457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
just received an e-mail about ccex delisting digicube... bad news..
That is OLD NEWS ....

This is why we have RAWX  Cheesy  Grin

We do not need CCEX, because they were illegally staking members deposits, while illegally keeping wallets in maintenance mode, so that members could not trade or withdraw CUBE for a few days. After this, CCEX dumps the ill gotten stake profits at Bluetrade and other exchanges.

CCEX was angry, because iGOTSPOTS has exposed their illegal activity.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
just received an e-mail about ccex delisting digicube... bad news..
legendary
yeah, does it possible mate??. I missed the higher price.. Smiley

I'm talking to him on skype right now, he's just moving cube to a different server
CUBE should be selling at 500 sats
I mean CUBE should be selling like the other MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR coins, if we were not bullied by jealous exchanges.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
yeah, does it possible mate??. I missed the higher price.. Smiley

I'm talking to him on skype right now, he's just moving cube to a different server
legendary
Ok, i will just wait for it to be up again. Thanks.

CUBE is temporary disabled in Rawx, Sad I never noticed it, just done sending my cube. Does it still appear in balance when cube is enabled??.

Yep it will, just check that's its on the block explorer, and then when it's re-enabled and you still don't see your balance there, check with Julian (admin) in chat or send an email.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
CUBE is temporary disabled in Rawx, Sad I never noticed it, just done sending my cube. Does it still appear in balance when cube is enabled??.

Yep it will, just check that's its on the block explorer, and then when it's re-enabled and you still don't see your balance there, check with Julian (admin) in chat or send an email.
legendary
Hype Hype and away! Btw, what would our returns become when version 2 hits? lets say we are getting 50k per 1 mil now, what might it be like when its version 2? o.O
Variable, I think anything between 1% - 500% for members with over 1m coins (with more CUBE than the block number), and negative stakes for members staking with less than 1m (with less CUBE than the block number) coins.

We will probably have over 1.2 billion CUBE when the fork kicks in, so we expect selling, buying or massive dumping by members who cannot easily satisfy the staking requirements.

I think that IGOTSPOTS wants to reserve this coin for a limited audience = a coin reserved for the RICH.

I think you wrong , min requirements to daily stake will be 2 millions coins,.

DIGICUBE V2 IN
5719 Blocks
Estimated Time: 1 Days, 20 Hours
OK, 2 million CUBE. I will check again
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Hype Hype and away! Btw, what would our returns become when version 2 hits? lets say we are getting 50k per 1 mil now, what might it be like when its version 2? o.O
Variable, I think anything between 1% - 500% for members with over 1m coins (with more CUBE than the block number), and negative stakes for members staking with less than 1m (with less CUBE than the block number) coins.

We will probably have over 1.2 billion CUBE when the fork kicks in, so we expect selling, buying or massive dumping by members who cannot easily satisfy the staking requirements.

I think that IGOTSPOTS wants to reserve this coin for a limited audience = a coin reserved for the RICH.

I think you wrong , min requirements to daily stake will be 2 millions coins,.

DIGICUBE V2 IN
5719 Blocks
Estimated Time: 1 Days, 20 Hours
legendary

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
I'm thinking strategically to wait till after the fork in case of dumps prior to and in the start off the new stake rate.
legendary
If you guys want the price to rise, now is the time to put up buys on a new market with new eyes

Sorry have to sit this one out the dreaded bookie has got my BTC once again  Sad

That's fine, help stir up some hype then  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
If you guys want the price to rise, now is the time to put up buys on a new market with new eyes

Sorry have to sit this one out the dreaded bookie has got my BTC once again  Sad
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: