Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 77. (Read 460457 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
RAWX cube bright for why so many people dumping days this time Huh
4 sat bleutrade
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Spots is there a new set of signatures so we can show our support for CUBE ?

Good call. I'll throw one together this weekend and include RAWX and all the new shit we got going on

Ewww yours is still linking to that grimy fuck

Who would that be  Huh

c-cex lol
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust

Good call. I'll throw one together this weekend and include RAWX and all the new shit we got going on

Who would that be  Huh
legendary

legendary

legendary
In holiday we trust
Activity: 196
legendary
How much time left 'til launching of RAWx?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
To have RAWX with Bleutrade, Cryptopia abd BTCpool as exchangers for CUBE... The 'game' will change soon for Team Cubers Cheesy Grin

Agreed. It's unfortunate that Bittrex and c-cex had to fuck us around. CUBE will outlast both of them  Wink
To have RAWX with Bleutrade, Cryptopia abd BTCpool as exchangers for CUBE... The 'game' will change soon for Team Cubers Cheesy Grin

Agreed. It's unfortunate that Bittrex and c-cex had to fuck us around. CUBE will outlast both of them  Wink

Yes Dev... With our new partner-exchanges, time for CUBE and Team Cubers (community) to have some smooth and honest exchanging/sharing of CUBEs with other traders and communities Smiley
legendary

Agreed. It's unfortunate that Bittrex and c-cex had to fuck us around. CUBE will outlast both of them  Wink
To have RAWX with Bleutrade, Cryptopia abd BTCpool as exchanges for CUBE... The 'game' will change soon for Team Cubers Cheesy Grin
legendary
In holiday we trust
Just over 19 hours for RawX launch  Shocked

Block 1000000 in just under 4 days doesn't look like there's going to be much cheap CUBE available.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Hope people are chatting up a storm all over the place to bring users into Rawx, I'd like to see over a 1000 users+ in the chat after opening Smiley
legendary
Don't forget, RAWX opens very, very soon. I'm waitin on Julian to let me know what the actual time of opening is and I'll put together a countdown for you guys

I very, very strongly suggest making RAWX your new exchange and leaving all the bullshit behind us. CUBE has a fresh start on the ground floor for a new site that is about to get enormous

Launch is 23 Hours, 36 Minutes from right now. He has a countdown timer at the top of the page now
legendary
Don't forget, RAWX opens very, very soon. I'm waitin on Julian to let me know what the actual time of opening is and I'll put together a countdown for you guys

I very, very strongly suggest making RAWX your new exchange and leaving all the bullshit behind us. CUBE has a fresh start on the ground floor for a new site that is about to get enormous
legendary
DIGICUBE V2 IN
11540 Blocks
Estimated Time: 3 Days, 23 Hours
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
How much longer we have left before the new rewards?
legendary
NEW CUBE MAC WALLET GUYS!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw98jYciD8-2SkplS0ROYnI0X1U&usp=sharing

Please report bugs, etc

For the DigiCube.conf file, if you're having trouble syncing, use ' connect= ' in place of addnode=

Added to website http://freestaking.com/qt/index.html#wallet

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: