Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 76. (Read 460457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
10 minutes till the launch of a new DigiCube exchange. It will be very secure and PAYS interest on your holdings! That's right, earn interest on your Digicube and BTC holdings like in a bank! https://rawx.io

do you mean i get interest about the cube i send there or do you mean i have to sell my cube there for RXF ??
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
10 minutes till the launch of a new DigiCube exchange. It will be very secure and PAYS interest on your holdings! That's right, earn interest on your Digicube and BTC holdings like in a bank! https://rawx.io
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
yes because on the minting tab your coins get split up over two transactions after every stake reducing the number of coins per transaction input.

So if you look on freestaking.com/qt2 the amount you send back to your wallet should be higher than the number under 'coinage' up to as many transactions that total your full wallet balance.

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Why you waited 5 days to ask about this? didn't you read the forums, another guy had the same thing happening and we explained why...

You have to have transaction INPUTS (coins sent to your own wallet) with amounts at or higher than the coinage...

So if you have 4M cubes, then you could send 1M cube 4x to your wallet and you'd get the 5% /day

Just before it was all good. I opened the wallet every few days and I have my coins. Now it is not so, that I'm asking. We need to send a 4 * 1 million cubes from your wallet to your address?
The last 5 days I do not go charging + 5% per day. Constantly there is +1.00 cube. During these days I have lost 25 per cent of the amount. Why is this happening? The sum of about 4 million cube. Huh

Why you waited 5 days to ask about this? didn't you read the forums, another guy had the same thing happening and we explained why...

You have to have transaction INPUTS (coins sent to your own wallet) with amounts at or higher than the coinage...

So if you have 4M cubes, then you could send 1M cube 4x to your wallet and you'd get the 5% /day
Activity: 203
The last 5 days I do not go charging + 5% per day. Constantly there is +1.00 cube. During these days I have lost 25 per cent of the amount. Why is this happening? The sum of about 4 million cube. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
it takes some time for me too but after waiting 10-15 min. it started syncing
Activity: 231
Hello

I am really having a bad time with the new windows wallet, I've got zero connection and cannot be sync. Unlike the previous version it has very responsive connection . so can I ask for the previous wallet to install.  I really like that though
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Any nodes pls? Im having problems getting connections. Have tried the gigantic list a few pages back.
Is there a trick to it or something?

Firewall is allowing your wallet to connect? make sure port 8888 is open and forwarded on your router/gateway/modem

Thanks a bunch
Any nodes pls? Im having problems getting connections. Have tried the gigantic list a few pages back.

Firewall is allowing your wallet to connect? make sure port 8888 is open and forwarded on your router/gateway/modem
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
It's funny when there's something like rawx happening for this coin. the trolls suddenly return  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I matched it to some on FreeStaking, which matches the wallet and will soon match the OP when I redo that too

Alright then. You going to put the signatures on the main page ?

Yea. I will probably do weekly bounties like we did at the start, but this time only for people who can use stuff like glow
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I matched it to some on FreeStaking, which matches the wallet and will soon match the OP when I redo that too

Alright then. You going to put the signatures on the main page ?
legendary
legendary
In holiday we trust
New sig in progress. Mine will be changing as I work on it

Thoughts?

Match the blue to the same as the logo ?
Activity: 244
RAWX cube bright for why so many people dumping days this time Huh
4 sat bleutrade

Maybe they need the BTC. Could also be miners. All in all this helps CUBE for distribution more holders bigger community.
I'm staking blocks. and try to form a broader push for market cube
I never sell your coins even though I was standing in the top ten 10
legendary
New sig in progress. Mine will be changing as I work on it

Thoughts?
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
4 sat bleutrade

Maybe they need the BTC. Could also be miners. All in all this helps CUBE for distribution more holders bigger community.

I can only think of a billion reasons and they all say shitcoin.
Amusing that you poor delusional bagholders think RAWX is going to mean anything, just because Spots told you it will.

How long til you find an excuse to say its their fault next Spots? 
So much for you leaving crypto btw, spent weeks spitting the dummy, telling everyone you were out, begging for attention and yet here you are.
You couldn't even do that properly. psml

legendary
In holiday we trust
4 sat bleutrade

Pages:
Jump to: