Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 86. (Read 460457 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I bleutrade digi wallet down? Still not sent me the cubes =(.
Activity: 196
BTCpool Exchange is cool indeed... Very nice and accommodating Admin too

Create or log in to your account Guys... https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=CUBE/BTC

Activity: 213
Hi spots
any chance we can get shut of the adds on the first page and give support to the exchanges we are on?

cheers

Thanks for the heads up Paul,  very much appreciated.

no problem
we about to launch our new exchange  LOL

thanks
Paul

Nice!.. Very much appreciated indeed  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

no problem
we about to launch our new exchange  LOL

thanks
Paul
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi Guys
well BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE  is on wallet 2.0a
market is open here
https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=CUBE/BTC

we don't stake users coins
and we never have .

thanks
Paul
Yeah... The problem is that C-cex is NOT a bank but an exchange; if it is a bank, they should have the appropriate documentary requirements for that

And there is no agreement, say time deposit, between the traders and them to authorize them to manipulate and use the coin at their whims within a specified period of time...  Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Not when the exchange puts the wallet in maintenance so no-one can deposit or withdraw their funds, yet the wallet is staking and the interest being siphoned off to another account.    VERY DECEITFUL OF C-CEX.

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Just got back from my holiday. Whats going on with CCEX ? CUBE has vanished why and when ?

http://blog.freestaking.com/post/148175375626/exchanges-may-be-staking-your-coins

Read that

I think that is rather obvious, you dont think that when you put your money in a bank, that teh bank nicely holds it for you without using it right? Same applies here i assume
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Just got back from my holiday. Whats going on with CCEX ? CUBE has vanished why and when ?

Read few pages back and see a drama.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
legendary
Is CUBE fucked ? That's what 1 said on CCEX well as you all know if there's no community then there's no coin. Looks like CCEX is dumping their stake at 7 sats.

Far from it, just need a reputable exchange to stop fucking us over

Paul runs BTCPool, just so you guys know.. I trust him over anyone else in crypto

Speaking of btcpool, I have checked out their new ui that isn't released yet and I am quite impressed

They are also going to have new API soon so I can link it up with a bunch of stuff
legendary
Is CUBE fucked ? That's what 1 said on CCEX well as you all know if there's no community then there's no coin. Looks like CCEX is dumping their stake at 7 sats.

Far from it, just need a reputable exchange to stop fucking us over

Paul runs BTCPool, just so you guys know.. I trust him over anyone else in crypto
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Bittrex
c-cex
EmpireX
Yobit

All fucked over CUBE users already..

seems that proposal i made few pages back about starting up your own exchange is sounding more and more appealing Smiley
legendary
Bittrex
c-cex
EmpireX
Yobit

All fucked over CUBE users already..
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
What the fuck is going on with these exchanges.. the coin works perfectly

Seems if they can't do wrong by someone and get away with it, they don't want that particular coin lol
Pages:
Jump to: