Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 81. (Read 460457 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
A lil off-topic and somewhat related..

Just an example of using crypto...

The CUBE I sold, plus some other btc I had that I used and bought 10 troy oz of silver from goldmoney.com (formerly bitgold.com) Smiley

http://imgur.com/a/J6kMR
if it's no big secret, maybe we can know to, where you sold such amount cubes(recently I saw you holds ~8m), after c-cex delist cubes , only cryptopia somewhat alive, but trade volume childish.

I actually showed it a couple pages back, was 2.5M to C-Cex that they staked 675K CUBES lol
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
A lil off-topic and somewhat related..

Just an example of using crypto...

The CUBE I sold, plus some other btc I had that I used and bought 10 troy oz of silver from goldmoney.com (formerly bitgold.com) Smiley

http://imgur.com/a/J6kMR
if it's no big secret, maybe we can know to, where you sold such amount cubes(recently I saw you holds ~8m), after c-cex delist cubes , only cryptopia somewhat alive, but trade volume childish.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I have quite a number of mint stake generated but not accepted.. whats wrong..? Didn't get the stake reward for them =(

If you just opened the CUBE wallet you will get a lot of orphans. These are the stakes that you receive once the blockchain has updated nothing to be worried about.

The wallet been opened for days.. Blockchain is updated as well.. hmm..

right-click within the list of transactions on the transactions tab and click "clear orphans"

does it mean that the block that I sent my input to didn't get rewarded? because there are minting rewards missing I think..

right, those were attempted stakes that didn't get accepted, however when that happens, it attempts to stake the input again until a successful stake happens Wink

Ah.. so its not for sure we get 5.5% daily huh..? Some of my coins are in some other address that is greyed out, but its minting my coins.. what is that about also..?

You do get the daily reward, look at the time of your last transaction input you sent to yourself and look at the stake that was accepted and see if its 24hrs after the tx input.

Hihi king, I have 3 inputs past 26 hours already, and there are 0 confirmation on all this 3.. anyway to fix it or what is wrong?
[6:19:42 AM] C-CEX.com: At that point wallet did not respond to any RPC command so I had to make all coin reconsolidation without any response from wallet. That's why it took so much time.
[5:59:10 PM] C-CEX.com: Nope, daemon does not need unlocking - it stakes from the box
[5:59:15 PM] C-CEX.com: that's a problem
 Wednesday, August 3, 2016
[5:35:17 AM] Demon .: you're telling me the the daemon staked without it being unlocked?
[5:36:35 AM] Demon .: are you absolutely sure about that?
[5:38:06 AM] C-CEX.com: Sorry, I can't discuss how I run my system.
[5:38:40 AM] Demon .: Ya i understand the security concern of doing that
[5:39:06 AM] Demon .: but that just doesn't make sense. cause i run a wallet on a VPS, and it never staked while it wasn't unlocked
[5:41:14 AM] Demon .: for example
[5:41:22 AM] Demon .: when you run the command "getinfo"
[5:41:35 AM] Demon .: did it ever say anything under the "errors"?
[5:41:42 AM] Demon .: when staking was occuring?
[5:42:10 AM] Demon .: for example if it's staking it would say "unlocked for block minting only"
[5:42:26 AM] Demon .: actually no wait, it doesn't say anything it will be just " "
[5:43:58 AM] Demon .: root@CryptoCube:~# /home/ader/DigiCubed getinfo
{
    "version" : "v2.0.0.0-Tacklebox",
    "protocolversion" : 60080,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : xxxxxxxx,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 977757,
    "moneysupply" : 910683091.89470696,
    "connections" : 31,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "1xx.xx.xx.xx",
    "difficulty" : 105.69695137,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1468260322,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "unlocked_until" : 1570150609,
    "errors" : ""
}
[5:44:05 AM] Demon .: for example that's what mine shows
[5:44:09 AM] Demon .: and it's unlocked for minting
[5:44:38 AM] Demon .: if urs wasn't unlocked, the "unlocked_until": should be blank i believe

---------------------------

C-Cex is either blowing smoke, or idk what is going on...
I have quite a number of mint stake generated but not accepted.. whats wrong..? Didn't get the stake reward for them =(

If you just opened the CUBE wallet you will get a lot of orphans. These are the stakes that you receive once the blockchain has updated nothing to be worried about.

right-click within the list of transactions on the transactions tab and click "clear orphans"

does it mean that the block that I sent my input to didn't get rewarded? because there are minting rewards missing I think..

right, those were attempted stakes that didn't get accepted, however when that happens, it attempts to stake the input again until a successful stake happens Wink

Ah.. so its not for sure we get 5.5% daily huh..? Some of my coins are in some other address that is greyed out, but its minting my coins.. what is that about also..?

You do get the daily reward, look at the time of your last transaction input you sent to yourself and look at the stake that was accepted and see if its 24hrs after the tx input.

Ok.. hmm, I have seen 4 address label as (change) under my main address, what is that? How do I move them back into my wallet?..

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

Pages:
Jump to: