Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 82. (Read 460457 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I have quite a number of mint stake generated but not accepted.. whats wrong..? Didn't get the stake reward for them =(
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Only 8 days left until block 1000000.
Only 4 days left until next exchange listing.

If you ain't any CUBE now it would be a good idea to buy at least 2000000 - 10000000 to get the 5.47 % before the new fork.
Massive buy order at Bluetrade:
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CUBE/BTC
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Only 8 days left until block 1000000.
Only 4 days left until next exchange listing.

If you ain't any CUBE now it would be a good idea to buy at least 2000000 - 10000000 to get the 5.47 % before the new fork.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
A lil off-topic and somewhat related..

Just an example of using crypto...

The CUBE I sold, plus some other btc I had that I used and bought 10 troy oz of silver from goldmoney.com (formerly bitgold.com) Smiley

http://imgur.com/a/J6kMR
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Just want to let everyone know that CUBE will be included in the RAWX.io launch on August 7th. I've been speaking with Julian for quite a bit now, seems like a really cool dude that actually listens to suggestions. I asked him a lot of questions and am very satisfied with all the answers he's given. We both have similar goals and ideas, I think this will be a great cooperation between teams. The market has officially been added to the site and can be found here: https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:CUBE

Thanks RAWX.. I'm looking very forward to this, the original site had a great community of very smart traders

RAWX enters public launch on August 7th. I've been messing with the beta for a few weeks now and am quite impressed

I like them apples. In your face CCEX !

I wanted to tell you the other day when you were feeling down about CUBE, but we weren't ready to make the announcement public yet then  ;p

Just want to let everyone know that CUBE will be included in the RAWX.io launch on August 7th. I've been speaking with Julian for quite a bit now, seems like a really cool dude that actually listens to suggestions. I asked him a lot of questions and am very satisfied with all the answers he's given. We both have similar goals and ideas, I think this will be a great cooperation between teams. The market has officially been added to the site and can be found here: https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:CUBE

Thanks RAWX.. I'm looking very forward to this, the original site had a great community of very smart traders

RAWX enters public launch on August 7th. I've been messing with the beta for a few weeks now and am quite impressed

Hell yea! nice job spots, rawx, GONNA GET ME SOME!
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust

legendary

legendary
2m might be too much too

I would do like 1m x 5 and recombine everyday (until block 1m)
the current situation is understandable, but a concern for me how receive max daily staking in first weeks after block 1m, when will need ''min'' and ''max'' 2m  , in this example 5mil  I can split in 2*2m+1m, so from 1m I not will get reward,
So the only way split in smaller than 2m inputs and wait 2-3 day with locked wallet Huh

I am getting a lot of 1 CUBE stakes.

Recombine. After block 1m, those will be negative stakes
legendary
Activity: 1778
2m might be too much too

the current situation is understandable, but a concern for me how receive max daily staking in first weeks after block 1m, when will need ''min'' and ''max'' 2m  , in this example 5mil  I can split in 2*2m+1m, so from 1m I not will get reward,
So the only way split in smaller than 2m inputs and wait 2-3 day with locked wallet Huh

I am getting a lot of 1 CUBE stakes.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
2m might be too much too

Correct

Done that, it hanged so I restarted and repaired my wallet, appears to have funds stucked.. its somehow back to my wallet but I'm unable to use them.. What is wrong..? =(
legendary
2m might be too much too

Alrighty! so its just 1 address, 5 send transaction of 1mil, then repeat daily right?
2m might be too much too

Ya it's like 1.78m
legendary
2m might be too much too

Hmm.. weird.. why did my 5.2mil cube fetch me only 97340 cubes for staking?

That was the maximum block reward for the single input transaction you have with that amount of cube.

If you split that amount into two transaction inputs, you would get 97340 x2 CUBES Smiley

Maximum block reward? How is it calculated? Isn't it for version 2 only? >_<.. so I have 5.3 mil cubes now, how should I place them..? >_>

Pages:
Jump to: