Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Digis Coin Emporium ★ -= Kialara, NastyFans, Finite By Design =- - page 2. (Read 20176 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Casascius Series 2 2011 ‘Storage Bar’ and Cas Bowl Coin are sold, all other items are up to date.  Smiley
legendary
HODL THE Casascius 2014 St. Petersburg Bitcoin Bowl Coin 1oz .999 Fine Silver  too please

You got it, the Cas Bowl Coin is now off the market.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
HODL THE Casascius 2014 St. Petersburg Bitcoin Bowl Coin 1oz .999 Fine Silver  too please
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Sent PM about the Casascius Series 2 2011 ‘Storage Bar’ - Gold Plated Bearer Bar - Unloaded/Redeemed  HODL it for me
legendary
Casascius 25BTC Coin Gold Plated - Redeemed has been sold, all other items listed are available.
legendary
Thanks Hhampuz, after research it does look like the 100 BTC Bearer Bars came with a "100 BTC" marking on them.  Mine looks to be a Series 2 2011 ‘Storage Bar’ that was originally unloaded, then loaded and redeemed later by the original purchaser I'm guessing.  I can't identify a difference between the 100 BTC Series 1, 100 BTC Series 2, and 100 BTC Unloaded Bars (‘2FA Unfunded Bar’ & ‘Unfunded Bar’) besides the hologram.

Although it looks like all the mintage's for the 100 BTC Bars are available, the mintage for the Series 2 2011 ‘Storage Bar’ isn't posted in the encyclopedia.  I'm not quite sure how many of mine were made, here's some more information from the encyclopedia:

"These bars were the first ‘empty’ item released by Casascius. They function like any physical Casascius coin in that Bitcoin can be sent to it using the first-bits, but redeemed only by removing the hologram."
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
That's an interesting Gold Plated Bearer bar but I have a few questions that maybe you or someone else could shed light on..

What's the difference between the bar in your picture and say.. a 100 BTC bar? As I've seen one or two of the 100 BTC Bars but never the one you have here Cheesy.

Looking forward to replies Smiley.
legendary
A couple items have been added today.

Kialara Moon Bar 100K Bits #184
Sol Noctis Binary Eagle
legendary
Your items have been shipped out this morning bavi, thanks again!   Smiley

Thread has been updated to reflect available items.
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
The following payment is made : "the Coinographic + Satori + Miner Box (Open, Acrylic Top, 3-1oz & 3-2oz Insert)''
as discussed via message. will pm you the details
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
A couple items have been sold and the first post is up to date.  

The Coin Miner Storage Boxes have been released, check them out if you haven't already.  Smiley

hey there, I sent you a pm about your coins.
legendary
A couple items have been sold and the first post is up to date.  

The Coin Miner Storage Boxes have been released, check them out if you haven't already.  Smiley
legendary
Sorry digi if this isnt the right thread.  Do you have any update on those miner coin cases.  Would love to be on the list of orders that get made first, need a good case to store some in.

I'm getting very close to releasing the first full batch, I'm finalizing details this weekend and feel free to send me a PM with what you're looking to store in it and I can show you the options I've made available so far.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Sorry digi if this isnt the right thread.  Do you have any update on those miner coin cases.  Would love to be on the list of orders that get made first, need a good case to store some in.
legendary
PaperSafe 2015 1BTC #2 Satoshi Note Series A Limited Signed Artist Proof w/UV Effects - I would like to purchase this- i sent you a PM

This deal is currently in progress, item pending sale.

EDIT: PaperSafe #2 Satoshi Note and Cryptolator 2014 Copper 0.1BTC #111 have been sold.
Activity: 326
Merit: 101
PaperSafe 2015 1BTC #2 Satoshi Note Series A Limited Signed Artist Proof w/UV Effects - I would like to purchase this- i sent you a PM
legendary
PaperSafe Satoshi Note has been sold and the first post is up to date.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The ether bar set. 0.12 btc is the price for the whole set? And what do you mean buy all 4? For a discount.
Are you willing to sell each bar seperately?

Yes, the whole set of 3 bars together is priced at 0.12BTC

If you take the Bitcoin Bar (0.08BTC) made by same maker, he will discount the total of 0.20BTC by 0.05BTC,

so you would end up paying 0.15BTC for the 4 bars Wink

ahhhh now I see the bitcoin bar by finite design..lol  Smiley
legendary
Sol Noctis is sold and the first post has been updated.
legendary
The ether bar set. 0.12 btc is the price for the whole set? And what do you mean buy all 4? For a discount.
Are you willing to sell each bar seperately?

Yes, the whole set of 3 bars together is priced at 0.12BTC

If you take the Bitcoin Bar (0.08BTC) made by same maker, he will discount the total of 0.20BTC by 0.05BTC,

so you would end up paying 0.15BTC for the 4 bars Wink

Thanks MJ, that is accurate for the current pricing.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: