Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Digis Coin Emporium ★ -= Kialara, NastyFans, Finite By Design =- - page 6. (Read 20173 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Very nice, hopefully the coin arrives safely!   Smiley

I have updated the first post clarifying information about the most recent additions to the emporium.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 369
Appreciate the kind words!  I agree that the stands are a little flimsy as I have broken 2 of them myself when I initially tested them out.   Shocked

I prefer the velvet pouches over the plastic stands any day, but I still ship the stands with the brass coins as they were provided to me by the original manufacturer.

Definitely, the velvet pouches are fabulous....digicoin I should be receiving my Lealana Brass unfunded here in a few hours Smiley will post an update, I hope youll have coins still next week as I will more than likely buying more Wink
legendary
Appreciate the kind words!  I agree that the stands are a little flimsy as I have broken 2 of them myself when I initially tested them out.   Shocked

I prefer the velvet pouches over the plastic stands any day, but I still ship the stands with the brass coins as they were provided to me by the original manufacturer.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 369
Very nice picture!

Thanks for the update and yes, the stands were in proper shape before being shipped.  I think I even bubble wrapped them but the package took quite a journey.  Smiley

Let me know via PM if you want to get a replacement stand and we should be able to figure something out.

digicoinuser is one of the best sellers here! Just wanted to verify I received a Ravenbit from him, just beautiful! Great seller!

P.S. - Related to the stands, I got excited with mine and tried to put it in the stand, my stand however which I am almost positive I was putting together correctly snapped and broke, not a big deal, but just saying I dont think its shipping I just think it is the quality from the original manufacturer, just a couple less stands now Tongue ($$$) lolol
legendary
Very nice picture!

Thanks for the update and yes, the stands were in proper shape before being shipped.  I think I even bubble wrapped them but the package took quite a journey.  Smiley

Let me know via PM if you want to get a replacement stand and we should be able to figure something out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
The 3 nodes have arrived! They look awesome, however one set of stands were broken. I'm almost certain that  the fault of the shipping gods.

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
Kialara Labyrinths and Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins have been sold.

A Ravenbit Satoshi coin, Ravenbit Copper graded, and Coinographic 1LTC graded have been added.   Smiley

What was the sale price for
Collectors Signature Edition - Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies #11 signature /#11 first edition

Good low matching numbers curious how the secondary market looks on these
legendary
Kialara Labyrinths and Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins have been sold.

A Ravenbit Satoshi coin, Ravenbit Copper graded, and Coinographic 1LTC graded have been added.   Smiley
legendary
May I ask, why did you blank out the address parts on the nodes?

To make the images more generic since I had a lot of them initially.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Any idea of how Ravenbit many brass nodes are left? And looking at that Labyrinth, are those... beads that can roll around the engraved paths?

In my current stock I probably have between 5-8 and yes, the silver ball bearings roll around in the paths!   Grin

The coins have been shipped out this morning and hopefully they arrive in a week or so.

What kind of image are you requesting?

Just an image of the packaging. They've already been shipped out, so not to worry. USPS has already emailed me that it's with then.

Alright no problem, hope the shipping is quick as I got it out immediately.  Smiley

May I ask, why did you blank out the address parts on the nodes?
legendary
Any idea of how Ravenbit many brass nodes are left? And looking at that Labyrinth, are those... beads that can roll around the engraved paths?

In my current stock I probably have between 5-8 and yes, the silver ball bearings roll around in the paths!   Grin

The coins have been shipped out this morning and hopefully they arrive in a week or so.

Just an image of the packaging. They've already been shipped out, so not to worry. USPS has already emailed me that it's with then.

Alright no problem, hope the shipping is quick as I got it out immediately.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
legendary

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Apologies accepted and I don't think it was out of control, but I was definitely confused as to who is involved in this transaction and why an address would need to be signed from me.  I did not agree to accept payment for your order without escrow yet, but I'll ship tomorrow if you don't want a refund since payment has been sent and confirmed.   Wink

I'll follow up with a PM as there is a minor discrepancy in the amount sent based around covering the shipping cost of the 3rd coin.

Thanks,
digicoinuser
I am very happy to see that we have resolved our issues and that our coins are on the way. Hopefully they come soon. Smiley
Apologies accepted and I don't think it was out of control, but I was definitely confused as to who is involved in this transaction and why an address would need to be signed from me.  I did not agree to accept payment for your order without escrow yet, but I'll ship tomorrow if you don't want a refund since payment has been sent and confirmed.   Wink

I'll follow up with a PM as there is a minor discrepancy in the amount sent based around covering the shipping cost of the 3rd coin.

Thanks,
digicoinuser

If you could, an image would be nice! We're so exited for our coins, we can't wait for the shipping gods, even at their fastest to see the coins. Smiley
legendary

Thanks,
digicoinuser
Sent 0.074 btc to the address in the OP,
https://blockchain.info/tx/2c715eb708debc8cd93733d68fa87e78cdb574018d10ad9b8c04c9798d533191

It's been agreed I take responsibility of the buyers, and I understand what frustration you must've gone through with all the confusion and arguing. I kindly ask you to give us another shot. I've sent the address and the bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Decoded/Sir_lagsalot/others,

The previous trade is not happening since too many individuals seem to be involved on behalf of each other and an escrow agreement cannot be reached.  I'm not quite comfortable with the situation that developed and would rather have one individual take responsibility for all items if purchases are being made in "group-buy" style.

Future buyers, if you decide to utilize escrow you will have to pay the fees.

It's your item and if you want the extra security the fee will need to be covered on your end.

ADDED NOTE:
I also wanted to add I've been requested to sign a message from an address that is at least 2 years old.  Unfortunately I didn't use or have any bitcoin addresses at that time so the request is impossible to fulfill.  My join date on this forum is December 12, 2014 and my first posts detail the issues I had with getting bitcoin via an exchange.

Sorry, I was on my phone, couldn't check your earliest address. If you are still available to trade, please just list your earliest possible address you can sign. We will continue with the trade from there. We're all sorry for the massive inconvenience we've caused you.
We are very sorry for the inconveniences that we have caused you. We will do out best to negotiate for a deal as we all would like to get the coin as soon as possible.
Decoded/Sir_lagsalot/others,

The previous trade is not happening since too many individuals seem to be involved on behalf of each other and an escrow agreement cannot be reached.  I'm not quite comfortable with the situation that developed and would rather have one individual take responsibility for all items if purchases are being made in "group-buy" style.

Future buyers, if you decide to utilize escrow you will have to pay the fees.

It's your item and if you want the extra security the fee will need to be covered on your end.

ADDED NOTE:
I also wanted to add I've been requested to sign a message from an address that is at least 2 years old.  Unfortunately I didn't use or have any bitcoin addresses at that time so the request is impossible to fulfill.  My join date on this forum is December 12, 2014 and my first posts detail the issues I had with getting bitcoin via an exchange.

Sorry, I was on my phone, couldn't check your earliest address. If you are still available to trade, please just list your earliest possible address you can sign. We will continue with the trade from there. We're all sorry for the massive inconvenience we've caused you.

No need for escrow.

Pages:
Jump to: