Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Digis Coin Emporium ★ -= Kialara, NastyFans, Finite By Design =- - page 4. (Read 20176 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 117
Paid .75BTC for these can't wait to get these beautiful coins!

Cryptolator Unchained Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Silver (DIY) 1oz #20 Set
0.8BTC shipped - mint condition with cases, COA'S, business cards, and holograms (for DIY Silver)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
BTCump, #20 Cryptolator 3 Coin Set & Titanium BTC Rounds have been added.

Wow... that's a really nice Cryptolator set.

Did the silver come with the 2? or was this added later?

thanks

Thanks, I honestly forget and believe I pieced the set together.  I was looking for the #20 Merlin Gold and #20 Copper to complete the set but wasn't able to find them.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 117

I want the Cryptolators im pm you now
legendary
legendary
BTCump, all Lealana Brass Unfunded and the Ravenbit Brass Green Label have been sold.  First post has been fully updated.

Would you be interested in trades at all? I am interested in that OG seat, but I feel like it is a little over-priced. I would wanna trade you my OG 1 OZ silver seat+btc for yours.

Do you have the case for the Sol Noctis can I buy that?

I would consider that, PM me with your offer for the BTC amount included with your 1oz seat and please provide the first 9 characters of the public address so I can verify its distributions.  Pictures and confirmation the coin wasn't handled would be great also.  Smiley

For the case, I believe I have it and can confirm this weekend.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
BTCump, all Lealana Brass Unfunded and the Ravenbit Brass Green Label have been sold.  First post has been fully updated.

Would you be interested in trades at all? I am interested in that OG seat, but I feel like it is a little over-priced. I would wanna trade you my OG 1 OZ silver seat+btc for yours.

Do you have the case for the Sol Noctis can I buy that?
legendary
Prices are negotiable ?
I consider taking the sol noctis coin, what is the best price you could sell if for?
Would be happy if you could send it via a PM if you agree to lower the price a little bit.
Liad.

Sure, I have sent a PM and will accept offers but wouldn't like to negotiate back and forth on pricing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Prices are negotiable ?
I consider taking the sol noctis coin, what is the best price you could sell if for?
Would be happy if you could send it via a PM if you agree to lower the price a little bit.
Liad.
Activity: 683
Merit: 513
http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc
I like to buy 2 off you Lealana Coins, ill contact you soon Smiley

No problem, you know where to reach me!

Yeah i was waiting off you there, so maybe later on day you will be online there Smiley
legendary

No problem, you know where to reach me!
Activity: 683
Merit: 513
http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc
legendary
What do you use to take your pictures?   They are very clear.    Mine usually wind up having a decent amount of glare.

It's a camera phone, I make sure to set up the lighting properly with "softening" where required and usually I take more than one photo at each angle to avoid re-taking photos for clarity.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
What do you use to take your pictures?   They are very clear.    Mine usually wind up having a decent amount of glare.
legendary
Some new coins have been added this week:

Microsoul Block Halving Silver 2oz .999 Special Edition 0.1 BTC Funded #1 Set
Microsoul 2014 Nickel and Gold Plated Silver .999 0.01 BTC Funded
Kialara / Bar Cases - Multiple Colors, 2 Sizes - Regular & Large
legendary
How much would it cost for 1 Microsoul lucky coin and 1 Bitcoin penny in air-tite capsule to be sent here in the Philippines? I would love to have that before Christmas.

PM sent.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
How much would it cost for 1 Microsoul lucky coin and 1 Bitcoin penny in air-tite capsule to be sent here in the Philippines? I would love to have that before Christmas.
legendary
Silver Lealana + Brass Casascius have been sold, all other items still available.

From now until the end of October, all sales over 0.05BTC will also receive a free Bitcoin Penny in air-tite.   Smiley

it will be a better giveaway if the shipping will be free!  Grin

Depending on the total sale price, that can be negotiated for sure.  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Silver Lealana + Brass Casascius have been sold, all other items still available.

From now until the end of October, all sales over 0.05BTC will also receive a free Bitcoin Penny in air-tite.   Smiley

it will be a better giveaway if the shipping will be free!  Grin
legendary
legendary
I have adjusted some prices down and added a bunch of new items:
Cryptosteel
Lealana birth years
Microsoul Lucky Coins
Nolacoin 10BTC

If you were looking for one of the new items above, pick them up while they're here!
Pages:
Jump to: