Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 48. (Read 4289 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
March 29, 2018, 05:41:21 PM
Digital money is the future is safer than traditional cash it ks more easier to you , though no one is going to eliminate traditional cash completely as that might take 3 centuries but a majority of them are going to divert towards digital money
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
March 29, 2018, 05:40:39 PM
I would correct you a little, digital money is not just money earned on internet, better to say it is money that is circulating on the net.
Cashless society is profitable form of the economy for both sides of the process, the central bank (or banking system) and human. Banks do not have costs for cash printing and people got bonuses and discaunts for using debet/credit cards.
Now to the main question of the thread. Digital currencies is nohow in my country. The government is just looking and waiting what the EU will take about digital currencies regulation and after, I guess, they simply follow the same rules.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 29, 2018, 05:17:13 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

In my country, cashless society is still not fully operational. Paper money is still the easiest and most used way of transacting business. In buying online stores or shops, there are still choices like "cash on delivery". I dont know why it is diffiixult for us to move to cashless, maybe because of fraud and scams.

My country is in the process too, I do not expect to be fully
operational before 2025, or later. Our governments are slow, but
cashless society is unavoidable, that will happen.
   Digital money and crypto-currency are two different things. Transition
from cash to digital money started long ago. Transition from digital money
to crypto-currencies just recently. Crypto-currencies are more reliable than
digital, it is the future and when all transitions end we will have only crypto-
currencies. That can happen in 10, 20, 50 years but it will happen, there
is no chance to be otherwise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
March 29, 2018, 04:55:56 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

In my country, cashless society is still not fully operational. Paper money is still the easiest and most used way of transacting business. In buying online stores or shops, there are still choices like "cash on delivery". I dont know why it is diffiixult for us to move to cashless, maybe because of fraud and scams.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
March 29, 2018, 04:12:47 PM
I’ve also heard even beggars in china use digital money, I mean they have a QR code laminated and if tourist or people wants to give them money they just use that to scan the code. In my country digital money or currency is still taboo to some so its not that useful yet but hopefully in time.
The worst thing about different cultures and people is that they term new inventions as forbidden on them and the notables of that community ensure that no one from that area uses that invention for the betterment. Here comes the best part of the crypto currency that it hides you from your wallet and no one can come to know about your wallet and portfolio. In my opinion, after some time all of this will be over and people are going to use the crypto currency like the normal currency they have in their wallets.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 04:12:19 PM
In my country is not much in circulation but in the country where i work right now everything is cashless. Almost all. From supermarket, retail stores, gasoline stations, malls, restaurants. Except in wet market, though some accepts cards but still mostly use cash. But online shopping here is very much in use by people,
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
March 29, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
Well if all the countries accept bitcoin then we are all headed into a cashless society where everything will be done online and you wouldn't need to carry wads of cash around with you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

we use bitcoin as a payment method in some stablishment and payment for our bills. we use bitcoin to pay our utilities and buy some goods because bitcoin is not tottaly legal thats why it is only limited.
There is no market in Japan which does not accept bitcoin so I want the same system in my country as right now there are a lot of ways to pay for bills and to buy goods with crypto currency but still a few market needs digital development which is quite possible. We can get everything without cash now if you are at home you can easily buy a pizza with fast transaction and fair payment at home, no one will bother you to come school and submit your child fees as you can do this even if you are at work or at home, so according to me the cashless society is much better than only single currency society.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

Yea, the world was change. We live in digital world right now, such as money and payment. It need more regulation to safe, secure, and useful in any transaction. Bitcoin is a sample of decentralized system product. It has no board to control it. It's different with e-money based of debit or credit card. So, it's one of bitckin's weakness to develop and survive among another 'money'.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

This is a real problem as for me. Disappearance of cash can provoke problems with personal freedom in many countries of the world. I mean that all money that the person spend can be under control of authorities.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 08:01:03 AM
In my opinion, it is possible that a cashless society would be our next generation. since it has a lot of benefits even more when blockchain is introduced into its platform. It is possible that the safest and secured platform that will be implemented in the near future way of payment is our way here. where we may use single token such as bitcoin(which is the most known token and popular). banks and government would be helped by this platform, if ever, since, using blockchain helps track the funds going in and out to a individual or a group. if this happen, illegal process or under the table work would be avoided, I think. Well, the bottomline is that it is safer and more secure than using fiat since it is not tangible and has a good tracking process.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
March 29, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
Bitcoin and other crypto currency are the digital electronic cash Cool. In today's time all most everything are found in Internet. By the help of Internet anyone can buy anything from anywhere. And bitcoin like other digital  crypto currency help  in this thing. Many government encourage
 their people to use electronic money instead of paper money. Because using of digital money is safe, secure and easy to use. And in this Morden world many online merchants and shopping website start accepting digital currency. And this above thing support digital currency to make cashless society
  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
I’ve also heard even beggars in china use digital money, I mean they have a QR code laminated and if tourist or people wants to give them money they just use that to scan the code. In my country digital money or currency is still taboo to some so its not that useful yet but hopefully in time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
March 29, 2018, 06:33:51 AM
For the moment, the cashless society you describe is impossible. Just because we don't have the technical tools, or at least they are not spread enough to be used for daily needs.

Alibaba got $25,000,000,000 sales in one day (On China's biggest online shopping day). China with 1.3 billion people looks like a cashless society
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
March 29, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
Hi,

For the moment, the cashless society you describe is impossible. Just because we don't have the technical tools, or at least they are not spread enough to be used for daily needs.

Though, I guess that indeed, at some point, we may be able to completely stop using cash. This would actually be a great economy: no more paper or metal  wasted for transactions.

Yet, for now, digital is only online! Wink
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
March 29, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
Living in an underdevelop country where cryptos are not much popular as like in developed countries i have seen a major change from last year. Crypto users are growing day by day and all they want is a complete cashless society.
Along with the debit/credit cards we have seen some shops and retailers accepting bitcoin and also some bitcoin ATMs across the country which shows increasing popularity of cryptos.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
March 29, 2018, 04:32:00 AM
If big consumer companies start receiving payments in cryptocurrency, then this may happen very soon. Some local newspaper featured the issue several times and I saw many CEO's are willing to think bitcoin positively.

Big companies will receive payments in gold and silver instead of cryptocurrency. Central Banks buy GOLD
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 04:24:35 AM
Bitcoin is a good option as payment method while my country not yet supporting this. I don't need to talk about other forms of payment you mentioned because every country already accepting them. If big consumer companies start receiving payments in cryptocurrency, then this may happen very soon. Some local newspaper featured the issue several times and I saw many CEO's are willing to think bitcoin positively.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 29, 2018, 04:03:29 AM
In my country, there is no strong total implementation of using only credit cards instead of money, but there are few people using credit cards in my country which is bank credit card and it can be usable in some establishments only that accepts credit cards as used for transactions payment, and the card holder or card owner only paying their liabilities to the bank distributor of credit cards. Hopefully, with the new technology development today, the digital cryptocurrency could be used as a term of payments in such different big establishments, because in my country the digital cryptocurrency is only used as a instruments to make real money, or as a digital cryptocurrency that convertible into real paper money.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
Now as the world is moving to a digitized world, where people don't have to carry money all the time and all they have to take is cash cards like debit or credit cards after the inception of crypto currencies it has changed people's mind of carrying cash cards to QR code and crypto wallets. Crypto currency has helped people to travel all over the world with more comfort, as crypto currencies can be changed to each countries fiat currencies with the help of online exchanges and all the transactions can be done easily all over the world within some time by a simple click. Cashless society will make world a better place free from theft and robbery as only the users have control over the finances and no one  else has control over the crypto coins.
Pages:
Jump to: