Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 49. (Read 4289 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32
March 29, 2018, 03:04:02 AM
It is not just the money earned from the internet. The little transfer we do between ourselves with our mobile app of the banks we use or via ATM, as long as it does not involve cash is all digital. Cashless society is gradually becoming the norm of the day and before we know it, in most of the places where there is a huge development in technology, hardly will you see yourself holding paper money.

This looks like good thread with important discussion. Why does my forum merit shows #1 (see left)

I should have got atleast 10 merits for this thread. If you like my threads, click on "merit" above the post and give me the merits, 1 or 2 or 10 etc..  Wink
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
we use bitcoin as a payment method in some stablishment and payment for our bills. we use bitcoin to pay our utilities and buy some goods because bitcoin is not tottaly legal thats why it is only limited.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 28, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
Digital money is really established it foots on the economic of my country and many financial activities has gone to online. Bitcoin has the best potential to represent cashless society because it is peer to peer and was decentralized. We should have to move our financial transactions to online in other to benefits from technological development.
Anyone who is not online these days is actually lagging far behind. It seems this is something that has become rampant already and even in some countries you least expect, you get to see everything being done digitally. So far, digital age is already taking over and I would not be surprised that a time will come when paper money itself will totally go into extinction. We are already getting there gradually.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.
It is not just the money earned from the internet. The little transfer we do between ourselves with our mobile app of the banks we use or via ATM, as long as it does not involve cash is all digital. Cashless society is gradually becoming the norm of the day and before we know it, in most of the places where there is a huge development in technology, hardly will you see yourself holding paper money.
March 28, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
It is indeed true that digital money means cashless society and we are soon to be that kind of society because there is a lot of interest from the people all over the world and when the government get interested to the cryptocurrencies also then it will be the best day for us because we will finally use the cryptocurrencies to pay things and to all of the things we want.

Digital means numbers. $10, $100 are all numbers....
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 28, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
It is indeed true that digital money means cashless society and we are soon to be that kind of society because there is a lot of interest from the people all over the world and when the government get interested to the cryptocurrencies also then it will be the best day for us because we will finally use the cryptocurrencies to pay things and to all of the things we want.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2018, 10:26:19 AM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Digital money like Bitcoin is more convenient than any other payment method in a way that it is fast and easy. Here in my country I regularly use Bitcoin transaction in buying prepaid loads, paying bills and sending money to local remittances without any hassle. Digital money is doing good here in my country as more and more people are now starting to recognize it's importance as a currency and as an investment. I can see our local crypto community is getting bigger and I can also see that the government started to make their own rules for the crypto which means that they accept it.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
That day isn't here yet, and it's not coming soon — but it is coming.

The advantages of cash are a) it can be used for micropayments and b) it's anonymous. Those are also the advantages of crypto-assets. At some point in their adoption, it will become less unusual to use these instead of paper money, and then paper money will begin to look like the more sordid option.

At that point, they will be true crypto-currencies. Until then, I'll keep calling them crypto-assets.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
I really hope digital cash can be implemented on countries so that all money is accounted for instead of using physical money wherein you don't know if some are destroyed which can cause problems in a country. However, downside with this kind of currency is that you'll have to be online to verify account. Maybe we should upgrade data towers and propagate mobile data first.
March 28, 2018, 09:46:58 AM
If the digital currency is accepted through out the world, very soon we expect the cashless society.All the people in this world like the cashless society. They want any changes in the society. But it is on the hand of the individual .If the investors in bitcoin is increased, Digital money change the cashless society.

Bank-wire transfers is the oldest form of digital money. Those $10,000 to $500,000,000 business deals are done by bank-wires.

One fee of $20 or $30 for each transfers. So how is bitcoin fees the cheapest ??
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
March 28, 2018, 07:29:58 AM
We all know Bitcoin to be future store of value which is just like every other money operatives as you rightly mentioned like pay pals and the rest serving as cashless society on line for purchase of goods and services. It is essentially worthy of note that not all countries are so relevant in terms of cashless society for the fact that aside from Government and few other literates, most indigent are naive. This reason lead to where Bitcoin itself is strongly not well acknowledged or supported, opening us to the view that Bitcoin is less operated as part of cashless society medium in my country.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
March 28, 2018, 05:29:27 AM
If the digital currency is accepted through out the world, very soon we expect the cashless society.All the people in this world like the cashless society. They want any changes in the society. But it is on the hand of the individual .If the investors in bitcoin is increased, Digital money change the cashless society.
Activity: 77
March 28, 2018, 05:21:39 AM
digital money thus making more and more people have money because money is digital really help the economy much less for the future. This is a great thing for those who see the potential of this now and for the future.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
March 28, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

In my country, digital money exists but it seems like that it needs to be develop more enough. But one day, it will.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
Cashless Society is what I'll strongly advocate for because of where I'm from corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of our society so by cashless policy money laundering will be curbed
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
March 28, 2018, 04:57:55 AM
I think Sweden is much more ahead in getting there than China: https://sweden.se/business/cashless-society/. If I remember correctly they even have a live project - in one of their towns they decided to seize all cash activity and accept only cards and digital money...

In our country, we are still far from that and I don't see us getting anywhere near soon. Unfortunately, our Government is still far from reforming the justice, education and health-care system which is something that should by far be the priority.

Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
March 28, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

Not that famous,we do have debit cards but not digitak money.Although there were some merchants here but being a cashless society is  far to happen.Our country were on the process of accepting bitcoin in the society and governments have studied the existence of bitcoin in our country.As far as im concern i hope that the government will have a rules that is equal for its users,theres no abusive of powers and use it in their personal issues.Being a cashless society has more advantages,like being safe in doing transactions because we doesn't need to brings cash with us.We don't have to be in line just by paying bills because we can already make it online,sending money is never that hassle.Hope we can enjoy this benefits soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 04:21:31 AM
The first and foremost advantage of cashless society is that an individual does not need to carry cash with him or her everywhere which in turn reduces the chances of theft from wallet, reduces inconvenience due to carrying cash, give freedom from problem of change when transaction is of odd amount, no risk of receiving counterfeit currency and so on.
My country try to adapt cashless payments in every toll gateways and public transportations.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
Already at present it can be stated that world society is already moving to the realization of the vision of a global cashless system. In the long term, we most likely would see how it goes.
It's been a long time since I switched to credit card payments in my daily life that's why I would welcome this idea's developing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 03:34:47 AM

In my country, cashless is rare because many people more comfort to hold paper money. Its need time to take cashless on transaction because many people doesnt understand on technology
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 28, 2018, 03:21:55 AM
although the existence of digital money today is a necessity for transactions or other activities but that will not completely eliminate fiat money in general. because I think there are many things to do in cash means that not everyone understands a transaction activity that is only done with digital money, especially in countries that do not have high economic expectations. I think people in poor countries may not accept the existence of digital money as a means of payment because of the lack of knowledge about digital money. I think to eliminate the culture by using cash this of course requires a process that is not easy.
Pages:
Jump to: