Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 46. (Read 4289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 17, 2018, 09:16:51 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
using cashless payments is always good for a country because when a person do cashless transaction the record of the transaction will automatically been recorded in the system. also cashless transactions are fast and secure as compare to cash transaction.
Electronic money is a new level of cashless transaction. also it is a new way of earnings to many people. in my country (INDIA) RBI has issued a notice to banks to stop the transactions of digital money. so investors of INDIA are in a bit trouble.
I am also favor in cashless society but I won't also allow or agree with eliminating cash at all, we should just make bitcoin as an alternative way. So for me, I would choose how digital money just like bitcoin makes and function right now, I don't want to just eliminate cash at all.
We must be honest that cash is still needed in the current era and we are still comfortable using cash? after all cash will not disappear easily especially with the condition that era is still not too sophisticated. cashless society can not be applied at this time. maybe only a few groups of people who can easily use it because it will also depend on the country, you know there are still many places that have not reached the technology right?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 17, 2018, 09:04:49 PM
The absence of cash will encourage the barter system, and as every well educated human being knows the natural evolution of a barter system results in a commodity-based currency which eventually will be gold and/or silver! A cashless society will kill the fiat paper system.
There would be a conflict when that happens, it would be hard to calculate economy and everything so I think that we are not yet ready enough to have a cashless society unless all country will unite as one in favoring this thing which I think would not happen, let us see in the future if it would be possible.
I think it is not that complicated if we will see a country that will become cashless because cashless society is a good step for a country to show that they will be going to be more advanced since cashless society will stop them from printing money and they can just use the blockchain technology so they can easily scan some transactions online.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
April 17, 2018, 08:16:36 PM
Bitcoin is pushing us further into a cashless society and it will not be much longer until people are no longer using cash and everything is being done and paid for electronically. A cashless society is inevitable and the days of fiat are numbered.

US Dollar, Euro etc.. are numbers = digital in cashless society
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
Bitcoin is pushing us further into a cashless society and it will not be much longer until people are no longer using cash and everything is being done and paid for electronically. A cashless society is inevitable and the days of fiat are numbered.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
April 17, 2018, 04:02:18 PM
The absence of cash will encourage the barter system, and as every well educated human being knows the natural evolution of a barter system results in a commodity-based currency which eventually will be gold and/or silver! A cashless society will kill the fiat paper system.
There would be a conflict when that happens, it would be hard to calculate economy and everything so I think that we are not yet ready enough to have a cashless society unless all country will unite as one in favoring this thing which I think would not happen, let us see in the future if it would be possible.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:45:53 PM
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 17, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
If this is true about China, then it's cool, I would like to have it in my country like in China. Paper money is an outdated way of shopping.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 17, 2018, 03:33:41 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

using cashless payments is always good for a country because when a person do cashless transaction the record of the transaction will automatically been recorded in the system. also cashless transactions are fast and secure as compare to cash transaction.
Electronic money is a new level of cashless transaction. also it is a new way of earnings to many people. in my country (INDIA) RBI has issued a notice to banks to stop the transactions of digital money. so investors of INDIA are in a bit trouble.
I am also favor in cashless society but I won't also allow or agree with eliminating cash at all, we should just make bitcoin as an alternative way. So for me, I would choose how digital money just like bitcoin makes and function right now, I don't want to just eliminate cash at all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 17, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

Activity: 59
April 17, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
In England its semi non existent. Every now and they you will catch somebody paying with a smart phone but companies like WeChat pay and alipay have nowhere near the traction they have in china. Id say china are leading the way in that department
April 17, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
Dude are you a little kid? No matter how cashless a country is, the cash will always be needed in some places or situations, and it will always be in banks.

Baby, that way Bitcoin will die.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 15, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

Going to tough to have Digital Money as crypto = cashless society ...unless banks are going to allow credit card use (and or application cards ..like litepay for

litecoin was supposed to be) and they just kill it dead...as not accepted

Bitpay needs to expand to all crypto (LTC) etc in some manner..they already have their foot in the door for maybe fixing this

as to other players, they are getting slap'd down fast by banks for even trying

just my view, as it stands now...

Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 03:06:27 PM
To our country there's still existing paper money and currency but Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency aren't banned or anything, only it is not accepted on some of the stores that needs paying up so the digital money to our country isn't still happening. But yeah you can invest Bitcoin and it is not illegal, just the media telling that bitcoin is very dangerous investment like you will lose money when you invest which is very biased on their side against bitcoin.
April 03, 2018, 10:31:08 PM
Once I did online shopping at 12 a.m midnight or 2 a.m midnight that day  Grin
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
April 02, 2018, 03:56:45 AM
Dude are you a little kid? No matter how cashless a country is, the cash will always be needed in some places or situations, and it will always be in banks. You can’t change that, cash will always be in banks cause it is the real money. Electronics are just a way of making us feel safe when using money, and it’s also a way of making thing quick and easy so we don’t have to be walking around carrying cash, you just tap your phone and bank will handle the rest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
It is more of a reduced cash society than cashless as we still use the fiat currencies in some of our financial transactions. Yes , digital money give rise to a cashless society which is encouraging to the crypto users . The mainstream society will come to understand that bitcoin is a digital money that can be spend to purchase goods , services or transaction on the internet as they will use the fiat currency in their bank accounts
April 01, 2018, 09:47:44 AM
Digital currency in my country is still prohibited to be used for shopping anytime, because it seems my country's government is afraid of inflation if bitcoin dominates the market while the currency of my country even does not apply, with the government will be difficult to control the market
It is my opinion that if bitcoin keeps getting bigger we are going to see more and more of that, governments trying to do their best to forbid bitcoin and avoid people to use it but if they are unable to offer a better product, in this case a currency, then people are going to use the superior currency, that is unavoidable, so at the end it doesn't matter what the government do if they cannot manage their economies correctly bitcoin will overcome their fiat.

Bitcoin is banned in china. There are 831 billionaires/super-rich people in China. What is the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ??
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
Switzerland is obviously heading for cashless society. They're developing a new token Saga with low volatility and without an opportunity to speculate. It means it will only be appropriate for payments. However, it'll not be anonymous
I think Switzerland was one of the most economic stable country in the , and I think mist of the peopl their agrred with that issue and its 21st Century probably, the fact that its a digital age already they are very familiar and updated with it, unlike in countries belong with Third World Country caption, we are not yet ready for it, it may worsen the situation of the less fortunate people.
Activity: 280
April 01, 2018, 01:12:06 AM
Digital country means cashless society no more fiat or.paper money everyone has to be.connected to.internet in order to have transactions and this is very hard to implement in 3rd countries or in developing countries whose technology is not yet advance and modern.
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 01:00:56 AM
Globally, "cashless" seems to be the trend.

At the same time, China, Sweden, Canada, the United States and other central Banks have started research on the legal digital currency. Does this mean that a cashless society is about to arrive?

In recent years, the world's central Banks have been exploring the introduction of digital currency, and "cashless" seems to have become an inevitable trend, with many worrying that paper money will be replaced by digital money.
Pages:
Jump to: