Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital money or virtual currency? - page 20. (Read 4147 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 08:06:43 AM
I believe crypto currency is the way forward, I see this as a great opportunity for you to enlighten them further on the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology... And gradually you can a living off that as well...
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 07:04:13 AM
I cannot say that bitcoin is just virtual currency because we can use it as money and everywhere if there is an internet you can use bitcoin you can see what is happening in the market you can invest on it and you can use it as a savings storage instead of the banks right.
Activity: 89
May 26, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

I prefer to choose both digital and virtual currencies because both are playing very important role in our economy, it helps improve and increase our potential investors to invest in our country due to the opening of digital currency in the market.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
May 26, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
My country was also so absent seeing bitcoin deeper and against it, but after a few months my country started to glance at the blockchain system and finally they now know.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
May 26, 2018, 01:17:17 PM
Digital money is fiat money in digital form and whereas virtual money is decentralised money in digital format the major difference for virtual currencies is there aren't controlled by central govt agencies
Activity: 76
May 26, 2018, 12:46:46 PM
Well, let's say that there are advantages everywhere, but now we are looking at the people who will use it, so at this moment in life we will not be able to withdraw the virtual currency, but because now the masses can not accept this, but it depends on the old generation that is not for wants to move on to something new. This is characterized by the fact that they are just used to

The reason that there's few people living in this world knows about bitcoin and that they have little knowledge about this entire concept of the crypto currencies and the bitcoin.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

Thas what happen if the government did not support the latest technology the people will become outdated because the government did not introduce to his countrymen.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
May 25, 2018, 11:54:45 PM
Well, let's say that there are advantages everywhere, but now we are looking at the people who will use it, so at this moment in life we will not be able to withdraw the virtual currency, but because now the masses can not accept this, but it depends on the old generation that is not for wants to move on to something new. This is characterized by the fact that they are just used to
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 06:12:35 PM
In my Country BTC mining , BTC trading etc are illegal it's so because of the money laundering problems. It is believed that BTC can turn black money to white money. But i personally think Blockchain is here to stay. so just chill and hold.
Activity: 140
May 25, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
A greater percentage of my country sees Bitcoin as a ponzi scheme. Well, this is primarily due to the role played by pyramid schemes like MMM and others that made people lose huge amounts of monies. On the other hand, good number of the youths especially the educated ones have come to terms the reality on ground and where the world is going in terms of technology and finance. This are the ones playing active role in educating and enlightening the rest about the Blockchain and the power it carries. At present, my country is very much active in the Blockchain Technology and many of my people own large chunk of Bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 07:07:09 AM
Well, in your country people are more often being practical and they don't even understand bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies that exist in the market and also what is the purpose of it they don't know what happen after the tokens or coins put in the market. Bitcoin is the future of currency and not just like they are saying that it is gambling.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
Is there any difference between the 2? Well, I guess there is not, as far as I know both these things are same. They differ only in terms but their functions are both the same, Digital currency could be a virtual currency.
Activity: 25
May 25, 2018, 05:58:26 AM
Digital currency being crypto network system.Which over the network money transaction or transfer is.And virtual currency is through which directly money exchange transaction is done.
Activity: 97
May 22, 2018, 09:03:06 PM
Hello friends.
Why?
I think bitcoin or other virtual money is my chance to invest, because I think bitcoin is a way of investing that we can monitor clearly,
Bitcoin in my country has not been legalized, but bitcoin in my country is not prohibited, the government only advises us to always be careful about this investment, because we know that bitcoin does not have security / people who promise coin security, even if lost there will not be who is responsible, because it is most likely a personal error.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
My country is the same.. In my country, many people do not know the bitcoin.. For payment transactions, people here use local currency.. Local currency has become a habit here, I think it may be a bit difficult to give people the knowledge about bitcoin.. But i am sure, someday, bitcoin can be used anywhere..
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 07:10:15 PM
digital money same with virtual curency not difference
if you say digitalmoney(virtual curency) sample paypal perfect money etc vs crypto curency
iam choose crypto curency, because crypto curency price fluctuatif not flat rate, so can get earn, difference with digital money price is flat so can't get earn
Activity: 156
May 22, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
Its similar to my country.. They also think that investing in Bitcoin is gambling..!!  Huh I personally like both of them digital money and virtual currency.. And i believe both are almost same.. Now days in the world most of the people are use internet.. So i think digital money and virtual currency can make our life more easy.. And one day they will understand its value ..
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
May 22, 2018, 06:01:30 AM
Don't worry about that. In your country maybe Bitcoin and other still new for them and they not clearly understand about what Bitcoin can do with globallity. Although bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years, but so many people have not understand about Bitcoin. More of them because not understand about internet connection because still outdate. Half of them has stuck with negative news and they be affraid to use and compaire the issue of new with reallity. I think this is the problem now, and this is what happend in my country.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
May 22, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
talking about bitcoin/crypto in my country.. I don't look at it.. the government assumed bitcoin/digital currency as a currency that can build people become more advanced or can avoid poverty, the country considers it a digital currency that's still foreign and still is a consideration.
Not yet seen the government will deepen it until it can support and no longer to ban it. But the era will be growing of course.. and I can still make it possible that bitcoin/crypto is acceptable.
Activity: 293
May 22, 2018, 03:26:02 AM
Its not just what your country think as they are governed by foreign powers one or the other way around.. Its not that easy to adopt any currency of crypto..
Pages:
Jump to: