Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Painting, Illustration, Concept Art, Game Art, Comic Pages - page 4. (Read 22845 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
Hi Mike!

Just a little word to say thank you. Amazing work on the TeamFLT avatars.  Wink

+1

Many thanks and awesome job  Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hi Mike!

Just a little word to say thank you. Amazing work on the TeamFLT avatars.  Wink

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great work on the Fluttercoin avatars (http://fluttercoin.us/team-flt/) , people are really impressed about your work (me included).
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Amazing artwork right here, looks great man.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Hey Mike.  Please get in touch with me. Thanks Smiley
legendary
legendary
I just realized I never made a post here. Mike did the cover of my thesis and I was very satisfied with the result. Mike is great to work with, hard working, punctual, open to suggestions and generally great to work with! Smiley

I highly recommend him. Thanks Mike! Smiley

Glad I could be of service, you're very welcome Grin
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I just realized I never made a post here. Mike did the cover of my thesis and I was very satisfied with the result. Mike is great to work with, hard working, punctual, open to suggestions and generally great to work with! Smiley

I highly recommend him. Thanks Mike! Smiley
legendary
[...]

I never finished this because my PC crashed while it was saving, and while the backup file was saving (apparently.)  As a result, the PSD file was corrupted, but luckily I saved a jpeg copy sometime prior.  It's too small to continue working with it so I figured I'd just let it be.

Still, it looks pretty good. Smiley Out of curiosity, what more were you going to do with it?

I needed to finish painting the background; you can see that the surrounding area of the fire, the trees, and its "leaves" have no detail; the rock-looking things (perhaps they were supposed to be bushes?) look blurry as well, I was probably planning on doing something with them.  And of course there's always tweaking to do once everything is painted; messing with the hue, levels, contrast, textures, and whatnot.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
[...]

I never finished this because my PC crashed while it was saving, and while the backup file was saving (apparently.)  As a result, the PSD file was corrupted, but luckily I saved a jpeg copy sometime prior.  It's too small to continue working with it so I figured I'd just let it be.

Still, it looks pretty good. Smiley Out of curiosity, what more were you going to do with it?
legendary

legendary
this op has awesome talent . i liked all your post in here . looks nice design
good work.
Very nice work !!

Different and good.

Good luck and will be reverting back to you soon.

Regards

Duke

Thanks guys Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Very nice work !!

Different and good.

Good luck and will be reverting back to you soon.

Regards

Duke
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
this op has awesome talent . i liked all your post in here . looks nice design
good work.
legendary
legendary
Sweet service! I didn't think I needed a drawing until I came here, really compelling work. I'll definitely  be asking you when I'm in need of such a service.

I'll be waiting Wink

Drawin' comics
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
Sweet service! I didn't think I needed a drawing until I came here, really compelling work. I'll definitely  be asking you when I'm in need of such a service.
legendary
Cool art work, keep them coming, would like to see more of them.

Glad you dig it Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Cool art work, keep them coming, would like to see more of them.
Pages:
Jump to: