Pages:
Author

Topic: DigitalPrice | COINSWAP DEADLINE IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 - page 6. (Read 37212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dev,

Before you start promoting you "new" ico product, i think its better to get these masternodes up and running on DP so we can give it some value, some people have already dumped thier coins becuase this is taking to long. Now is the right time to get these masternodes up and running.

what new ico product are you talking about?

the news around here is a slow trickle, not hearing about an ICO wouldn't surprise me.

There was no mention on the slack either
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Dev,

Before you start promoting you "new" ico product, i think its better to get these masternodes up and running on DP so we can give it some value, some people have already dumped thier coins becuase this is taking to long. Now is the right time to get these masternodes up and running.

I agree. Any word on when Masternodes are coming out?

I also would like to have a date...
Activity: 536
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi guys
i can t sync
any working node please?
Activity: 336
Dev,

I agree. Any word on when Masternodes are coming out?
Dev,

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Dev, please fill in the info here so we can start voting to get dp on livecoin

https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

Thanks

Wrote to them again
Dev, please fill in the info here so we can start voting to get dp on livecoin

https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

Thanks
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
How many coins for masternode?

owh great. i just sold all my DP to recover some of my miner maintenance. there goes for my masternodes.. now need to start mining all over again. why i didnt read this page early. OMG. so sad right now. T.T

Hey mate,

Time to start mining again Smiley

Btw, do you have mining hardware or you are renting hashpower?

owh great. i just sold all my DP to recover some of my miner maintenance. there goes for my masternodes.. now need to start mining all over again. why i didnt read this page early. OMG. so sad right now. T.T

Weak hands  Grin

Ive been holding my dp's since march  Wink
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

unknown at this moment in time.

Can someone tell me the most active community for digital price outside of the bitcointalk forums?

I'm in the slack but it is slow going

thanks

Hey mate.

Take a look here: scrypto.io

This is a social network made by the team behind DigitalPrice. In this website is a lot easier to talk with other members of the community and the team itself.
Activity: 170

Activity: 406

unknown at this moment in time.

Can someone tell me the most active community for digital price outside of the bitcointalk forums?

I'm in the slack but it is slow going

thanks
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Hi Guys, I just downloaded the windows QT wallet and I am having issues syncing. Any conf i need to know about ?
Activity: 114
Hello Guys, I'm new to this community. I like the atmosphere here, quite resourceful. Are the devs known on any social media? or any interviews done? Just curious.

Glad to have to here! They all can easily be reached on the new digitalprice socialmedia page they just released! Make an account and chat with them there.

scrypto.io
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Hello Guys, I'm new to this community. I like the atmosphere here, quite resourceful. Are the devs known on any social media? or any interviews done? Just curious.
Activity: 87
Bought and still HODLing Smiley
Activity: 114
@AltsBoom

That's what I want for the word about DP to be out through marketing and other means, because at this moment DP is hidden away from the eyes of big investors and speculators of the cryptoworld.

You're awesome thanks!!
@AltsBoom

That's what I want for the word about DP to be out through marketing and other means, because at this moment DP is hidden away from the eyes of big investors and speculators of the cryptoworld.

It will come, patience is the key. Let them develop and when they finished they will have a complete product to promote. I trust these guys.
@AltsBoom

Pages:
Jump to: