Pages:
Author

Topic: DigitalPrice | COINSWAP DEADLINE IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 - page 2. (Read 37212 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Once the new coin and wallet is ready, approx 7/10 days. And people will have 1 month after that to swap coins, after that all the old dp nodes will be taken down.

I have my coins at  novaexchange  should I wait until the new wallet is ready and then transfer my coins to the new wallet?

You will have to move your coins to your wallet and then from there send to ours for the swap.

Great, thank you!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Once the new coin and wallet is ready, approx 7/10 days. And people will have 1 month after that to swap coins, after that all the old dp nodes will be taken down.

I have my coins at  novaexchange  should I wait until the new wallet is ready and then transfer my coins to the new wallet?

You will have to move your coins to your wallet and then from there send to ours for the swap.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Hello.
That's what news we have.
As you know, DP had 2 developers.
Bitsx should have done the masternoodes, and many asked to do it faster.

Not so long ago, we signed with Claudio Cpozzer and he suggested a programmer who can do masternodes + POS in a few weeks. This was a good idea and we with Claudio started cooperation with this programmer.
But as it turned out, the DP was created on the old BIP16 algorithm and it's very difficult to add masternodes and POS.
If we want to improve the algorithm, we need to make coinswap. Now this is the only option, because. Bitsx stopped his team that did the Masternodes

As it will be?
1.New coin will be launched using modern technologies masternoodes + pos.
2.Premine will be the same as the total coin suply of DP.
3.There will be an exchange of old DP for a new one

One of the main reasons I invested into this coin was because of Masternodes. Are you guys still gonna do masternodes?

Yes, the masternodes are on the way, but there will be a coin swap when the wallet is ready, as stated bip16 doesnt support pos and masternodes so we needed to create a new coin.

Okay. Will it be an automatic swap and the ratio will remain the same? Thanks

We will swap coins manually, i will be doing the task. And the ratio will be 1:1

Okay. When will this happen?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello.

Not so long ago, we signed with Claudio Cpozzer and he suggested a programmer who can do masternodes + POS in a few weeks. This was a good idea and we with Claudio started cooperation with this programmer.
But as it turned out, the DP was created on the old BIP16 algorithm and it's very difficult to add masternodes and POS.
If we want to improve the algorithm, we need to make coinswap. Now this is the only option, because. Bitsx stopped his team that did the Masternodes

As it will be?

One of the main reasons I invested into this coin was because of Masternodes. Are you guys still gonna do masternodes?

Yes, the masternodes are on the way, but there will be a coin swap when the wallet is ready, as stated bip16 doesnt support pos and masternodes so we needed to create a new coin.

We will swap coins manually, i will be doing the task. And the ratio will be 1:1

Okay. When will this happen?
Hello.

As it will be?

Hello.

As it will be?

Hello.

As it will be?

Hello.

As it will be?

BlockMonsta Miningpool [DP]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for Digital Price [DP]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3412 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                        Port: 3411, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                                                        Port: 3412, Diff: 0.02 VarDiff
                                                                                                                        Port: 3413, Diff: 1

Thanks for the pool!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
                                                                                                                  BlockMonsta Miningpool [DP]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for Digital Price [DP]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3412 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                        Port: 3411, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                                                        Port: 3412, Diff: 0.02 VarDiff
                                                                                                                        Port: 3413, Diff: 1
Activity: 114
Well heres to hoping digital price turns itself around with well developed master nodes

A lot of the supply will certainly burn with a swap

This is true so I stay hodling DP
Activity: 406
Well heres to hoping digital price turns itself around with well developed master nodes

A lot of the supply will certainly burn with a swap
Hello.

As it will be?

I just had a chat with the coder, and he said that everything will be ready in approx 7/10 days. At that point we will be ready to start swapping the community coins.

Exciting times for Digital Price!  Wink
Hello.

As it will be?

I just had a chat with the coder, and he said that everything will be ready in approx 7/10 days. At that point we will be ready to start swapping the community coins.
Hello.

As it will be?

The issue now is you just paid for listing on Yobit, they usually dont update the coins with a blockchain swap. So they may have the old chain and not the new one when you update blockchain

Well, there is an option when a hardfork happens, if we pay surely they will update.  Grin
Hello.

As it will be?

The issue now is you just paid for listing on Yobit, they usually dont update the coins with a blockchain swap. So they may have the old chain and not the new one when you update blockchain
Activity: 178
Hello.

As it will be?

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
For everyone having problems syncing the wallet use these nodes.

addnode=112.139.132.171:42642
addnode=115.37.160.221:42642
addnode=115.37.175.227:42642
addnode=159.253.21.64:42642
addnode=173.212.239.118:42642
addnode=175.144.160.41:42642
addnode=180.246.76.133:42642
addnode=180.254.254.49:42642
addnode=2.104.131.37:42642
addnode=36.73.6.204:42642
addnode=36.80.132.25:42642
addnode=89.223.25.234:42642

Awesome, thanks for this. It resolved the problem I was having, and my DP wallet is now synced! Cheers mate
For everyone having problems syncing the wallet use these nodes.

addnode=112.139.132.171:42642
addnode=115.37.160.221:42642
addnode=115.37.175.227:42642
addnode=159.253.21.64:42642
addnode=173.212.239.118:42642
addnode=175.144.160.41:42642
addnode=180.246.76.133:42642
addnode=180.254.254.49:42642
addnode=2.104.131.37:42642
addnode=36.73.6.204:42642
addnode=36.80.132.25:42642
addnode=89.223.25.234:42642