Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 136. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 07, 2014, 01:24:38 PM
hello everyone. does anybody buy the coins here, not on cryptsy? i want to sell at a price which would be higher than on the exchange. if it is possible.

I don't see why anybody would buy at higher price than the exchange  Huh
Activity: 18
December 07, 2014, 06:22:24 AM
hello everyone. does anybody buy the coins here, not on cryptsy? i want to sell at a price which would be higher than on the exchange. if it is possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 06, 2014, 08:36:15 PM
Finished the site and simplified it, so no pools that don't exist, etc.

I've added the new explorer, pool, and dice game. Put in necessary links, etc.

The template like I said is Dimelord's and Ahab's combined.

So it leads to the future, not the past.

Over and out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
December 06, 2014, 05:27:30 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 06, 2014, 12:22:30 PM
I'm gonna update the site, make it like a landing page. You're gonna make your own anyway, so I can get rid of all the dead pools and put the explorer on and mining pool.

Ahab, I used your template combined with Dimelord's. It will be simple.

Please don't give me anything to add unless totally necessary.

Cheers

* just an edit

I'll put a few more links on at the bottom later. I got the most important things like the pool and explorer on.
December 06, 2014, 09:25:47 AM
Good to know that there is an Dimecoin web wallet, and more, with an reliable owner Cool

@dimecoinfan if i correctly read last pages, Melech don't even want our Dimecoin when we ask him his wallet address for his work, and it seem more like he trying to help than destabilise something that wasnt really exist since long time ago, in fact right know the buy support on crypsty are better than before nothing was happening to dime.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2014, 06:38:31 AM
is there an issue with the webwallet??? i sent 11500000 DIME to cryptsy and the fees for the transaction was tremendous "11467562.68132 DIME"
here is the Txid in blockchain : http://dime.lulupon.net/tx.php?txid=6f89b540574ba13a38558cd8311aa0de8c2e3f56f5ff443eccf4a23d93fc09a4
i think there's no solution for it.so anybody who plan to use the webwallet;be aware.

wow... What wallet did you use?  I've never heard of "the webwallet"

You shouldn't have been charged more than .0002 fee for that tx.  However, a wallet will let you voluntarily raise the tx fee to whatever you want.  This is what probably happened.  
It should pop up with a confirmation telling you how much the fee will be for you to approve or cancel (see my image a few posts above).
"Are you sure you want to send: xxx (.0002 DIME added as a transaction fee)"
No melech.there is no confirmation in this webwallet.here is the link to it : https://dimewallet.lulupon.net:8081/#/signin
you can try it for a small amount and you will see that there is a problem with it when you send a large amount of dimes.

I'm so sorry about that.
It's my mistake, testing large amount of dime tx in web wallet.

I'll give you back 0.4LTC.
Please tell your LTC address.
thank you lulupon for your help !! here is my ltc address : LTPgexYvWUd8BpqcwiZ7cRdaEzxhXFLt8g
hope you fix it soon Wink)
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 06, 2014, 05:54:52 AM
is there an issue with the webwallet??? i sent 11500000 DIME to cryptsy and the fees for the transaction was tremendous "11467562.68132 DIME"
here is the Txid in blockchain : http://dime.lulupon.net/tx.php?txid=6f89b540574ba13a38558cd8311aa0de8c2e3f56f5ff443eccf4a23d93fc09a4
i think there's no solution for it.so anybody who plan to use the webwallet;be aware.

You shouldn't have been charged more than .0002 fee for that tx.  However, a wallet will let you voluntarily raise the tx fee to whatever you want.  This is what probably happened.  
It should pop up with a confirmation telling you how much the fee will be for you to approve or cancel (see my image a few posts above).
No melech.there is no confirmation in this webwallet.here is the link to it : https://dimewallet.lulupon.net:8081/#/signin
you can try it for a small amount and you will see that there is a problem with it when you send a large amount of dimes.

I'm so sorry about that.
It's my mistake, testing large amount of dime tx in web wallet.

I'll give you back 0.4LTC.
Please tell your LTC address.
Activity: 55
December 06, 2014, 12:26:04 AM
Please, anyone new to this game, Melch wants you to buy his dimecoin. He will not develop the wallet, he is incapable of it. Find yourselves a reputable person and ask them to comment on Ah .. I mean Melch's idiotic statements and stalling tactics. Any shill that pops up and says this is legitimate should be ignored. Read the last 20 pages, and work out what the game is, and which person is playing it. Then ask yourself why the posters from a couple of months ago no longer comment here. 
legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:48:32 PM

legendary
December 05, 2014, 06:18:41 PM
December 03, 2014, 09:44:42 PM
GreatZ !! I will look forward to try the latest version  Wink
December 03, 2014, 02:37:45 AM
I was able to send 165mil using my new wallet. 
Maybe the trick is using a small number of input coins that are each large value?

12 input coins, 3844 bytes, .0002 fee:
http://dime.lulupon.net/tx.php?txid=c6c28785c4b15d169cfb70b1a7a313a275612071b21b538cb3fa2cf835e1baaa

Cool!!  Grin I'll test this new version of wallet tonight.
December 02, 2014, 11:32:10 PM
Note that even if i restart the wallet, these 10000000 dime are still away but unconfirmed.
I will have to reload the old wallet to get them back.

Also, it appear that "Immature" dime are counted in the final balance. - sorry i'm wrong

edit: after a moment, the amount is in my wallet (the new) again, and gone from transaction list.
the problem is that i can send "too large amount" without the error message, will the wallet act like he proceed the transaction.

@lulupon did you said that i should send large amount to my own address before send to another one ? and it will allow the "large" transaction ?
sorry guys for my limited english  Roll Eyes

Thank you for understanding my server situation Smiley

I meant not large amount of DIME, but many unspent [Tx in] in one [Tx out].  
So, you can send DIME to your self address frequently. Frequency is depends on how many blocks you can mining in an hour.

When 50~100 Tx stacked in your wallet, it need to merge tx by above method.
Thanks. (Sorry for my pity english conversation, too)
December 02, 2014, 11:04:19 PM
Are you just trying to raise your post count or something?

You still don't have the first clue what you are talking about...

Just moments ago, I had a more experienced dev take a look at it, and he gave it the thumbs up...
He owns a lot of DIME and was concerned that my new wallet could cause a fork (before he saw it).
He said nothing he saw should cause either a soft or hard fork.  They appear to be on the same blockchain correctly.  Nothing to worry about at all.

The wallet is good, and it's moving forward as planned.

Yet it is not moving forward. It takes 1 day to make major changes to a wallet. Dime needs half a day. You lie and lie, change username. and nothing happens.

You can not compile the ridiculous code you have on Github. An experienced dev would not say you could.

But nobody has approved any of your work, and you continue to lie and cheat people that think you know something.

The questions you ask are absurd and the statements you make are variations of the same over the last few months.

Grind dimecoin into the ground, and then skuttle away and reinvent yourself as the saviour of anycoin.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Look, to anyone that doubts me, don't trust anything bring said here. Stay away from dimecoin. If you think I'm a troll, well so be it. I'm not, and I suggest you find yourself an experienced developer and ask him to compile that piece of shit on github.
Activity: 25
December 02, 2014, 10:54:36 PM
So, is DIME the next MOON?
December 02, 2014, 10:25:51 PM
Windows wallet is compiled and ready to go.  I'm just waiting for confirmation that nothing will cause a fork before I post the link.

Does Dimecoin have any nodes besides dime.ext-pool.net and dime.lulupon.net?

Just waiting ...

Sounds familiar
Why are you such a troll?

If you are that impatient, compile my code and make your own wallet:
https://github.com/Melech/dimecoin

Else STFU and be patient

No trolling, I'm wise to your incompetence and who you are.

You play your games, but dimecoin is screwed if you continue with these idiotic antics.

I could fix it up, but not with people like you around.

So bury it, and then blame everyone else when it's over

You're a menace. The fact that you post this drivel shows that dimecoin has nobody looking in to provide an antidote to your idiocy.
December 02, 2014, 10:18:39 PM
I've been trying to withdraw some DIME from cryptsy but having issues with large amounts.

I've been able to successfully withdraw increments up to 21mil, but I tried 21.5mil+, 6 times, and they all get stuck "pending".

Luckily cryptsy support is awesome and is able to cancel them.

I asked if this was a cryptsy limit or a dimecoin limit, but they haven't gotten back to me...

Coincidentally, I noticed the maximum number of BTC to ever be in circulation is 21million:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply#Money_Supply

Could that have anything to do with cryptsy's withdraw limit?

When I search dimecoin code for 21000000, I see:

Code:
int64 AmountFromValue(const Value& value)
{
    double dAmount = value.get_real();
    if (dAmount <= 0.0 || dAmount > 21000000.0)
        throw JSONRPCError(RPC_TYPE_ERROR, "Invalid amount");
    int64 nAmount = roundint64(dAmount * COIN);
    if (!MoneyRange(nAmount))
        throw JSONRPCError(RPC_TYPE_ERROR, "Invalid amount");
    return nAmount;
}

That's in both the old and my new wallet... looks like a limit of 21mil, but I was able to send 22mil TO cryptsy successfully... just not FROM cryptsy...

have a look at transactions and amount of memory the client can use
December 02, 2014, 10:12:25 PM
This is śo basic, yet you are going to kill this coin if you don't get a grip,

@Melch .. I tested it, I published the errors. You have not got dimecoin, you have a mix of two coins which you have then tried to fuse into one.

You should cease any experiments now. You are clueless.
December 02, 2014, 03:30:06 PM
Note that even if i restart the wallet, these 10000000 dime are still away but unconfirmed.
I will have to reload the old wallet to get them back.

Also, it appear that "Immature" dime are counted in the final balance. - sorry i'm wrong

edit: after a moment, the amount is in my wallet (the new) again, and gone from transaction list.
the problem is that i can send "too large amount" without the error message, will the wallet act like he proceed the transaction.

@lulupon did you said that i should send large amount to my own address before send to another one ? and it will allow the "large" transaction ?
sorry guys for my limited english  Roll Eyes
Jump to: