Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 137. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 02, 2014, 03:18:22 PM
I clean my wallet with the old version so i haven't 2 ltc of Dime right now, but i made another try with a unique 10000000 Dime transaction on a balance of 15673927 dime.
For now, 0 confirmation after 20 minutes.

État: 0/non confirmée, diffusée à travers 6 nœuds
Débit: -10000000.00 DIME
Frais de transaction: -0.0049 DIME
Montant net: -10000000.0049 DIME

I sent you the ID of transaction by MP  Wink

@lulupon np bro Kiss
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 02, 2014, 10:46:56 AM
Open Beta testing for new windows wallet v1.6 (based on quark 0.9.2.1):
http://www.moloch.net/dimecoin/dimecoin-win32-v1.6.0-beta.rar

Thank you very much! I'm actually trying your wallet, looks good Smiley
But, i sent worth of 2 ltc of dime without the error "transaction too large", and this is good but still unconfirmed for 25min Grin (the amount is still here in my wallet if i reload the old wallet, it is not lost).
I send a little amount too, who are well confirmed. It seem like the new feature of larger transaction amount is not working fine ?!

Also @lulupon i'm around 3% of rejected now, well better than 8% ! my ping was ~1000ms, now more like 200ms. As i understood, a p2pool made random ping ? There is a risk that my ping go higher again ?

Answer 1 : If you are mining in P2pool, there is a plenty of (unspent)transaction in your wallet.
One simple solution is merging transaction, send dimecoin to your self address in your wallet frequently.  Smiley

Answer 2 : My humble server is stored in IDC. But, I have no money to upgrade my server  Cry
In such cases, please don't think that I'm rude and please do understand.
Activity: 50
December 02, 2014, 09:11:20 AM
Open Beta testing for new windows wallet v1.6 (based on quark 0.9.2.1):
http://www.moloch.net/dimecoin/dimecoin-win32-v1.6.0-beta.rar

Thank you very much! I'm actually trying your wallet, looks good Smiley
But, i sent worth of 2 ltc of dime without the error "transaction too large", and this is good but still unconfirmed for 25min Grin (the amount is still here in my wallet if i reload the old wallet, it is not lost).
I send a little amount too, who are well confirmed. It seem like the new feature of larger transaction amount is not working fine ?!

Also @lulupon i'm around 3% of rejected now, well better than 8% ! my ping was ~1000ms, now more like 200ms. As i understood, a p2pool made random ping ? There is a risk that my ping go higher again ?
Activity: 43
December 02, 2014, 03:51:41 AM
Anything news with Dimecoin? Huh
Activity: 71
December 02, 2014, 03:23:08 AM
Also, why is there no buy support for DIME on Bittrex? Is this coin ded?

Activity: 71
December 02, 2014, 03:20:10 AM

If DIME where to break ATH of 9 Litoshis, then I'm a buyer. As of now, I feel DIME can go either way

Activity: 57
December 01, 2014, 12:15:47 AM
Windows wallet is compiled and ready to go.  I'm just waiting for confirmation that nothing will cause a fork before I post the link.

Does Dimecoin have any nodes besides dime.ext-pool.net and dime.lulupon.net?

Just waiting ...

Sounds familiar
Why are you such a troll?

If you are that impatient, compile my code and make your own wallet:
https://github.com/Melech/dimecoin

Else STFU and be patient

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 30, 2014, 08:33:55 PM
are there new block explorers and pools?

Lulupon set up some new ones at:
http://dime.lulupon.net/
http://pool.lulupon.net/
thank you
Activity: 55
November 30, 2014, 07:00:57 PM
Windows wallet is compiled and ready to go.  I'm just waiting for confirmation that nothing will cause a fork before I post the link.

Does Dimecoin have any nodes besides dime.ext-pool.net and dime.lulupon.net?

Just waiting ...

Sounds familiar
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 30, 2014, 02:31:51 PM
are there new block explorers and pools?
November 29, 2014, 02:25:59 PM
Code:
build/main.o: In function `SetBestChain(CValidationState&, CBlockIndex*)':
main.cpp:(.text+0x16ad7): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
main.cpp:(.text+0x16af3): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
main.cpp:(.text+0x16d9f): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CCoinsViewDB::HaveCoins(uint256 const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x626): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteLastBlockFile(int)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x74c): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x88d): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x8ef): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x91a): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::ReadReindexing(bool&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xac8): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteReindexing(bool)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xbd3): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xc7c): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xcbc): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xce8): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xe2a): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xe8c): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xea2): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0xef4): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::ReadLastBlockFile(int&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1268): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `CCoinsViewDB::SetBestBlock(CBlockIndex*)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1472): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x14e9): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x150e): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteSyncCheckpoint(uint256)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1583): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x15b9): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x15e0): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteCheckpointPubKey(std::string const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x18ac): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x19ed): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1a4f): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1a7a): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteFlag(std::string const&, bool)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1b32): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1ca8): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1d0e): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1d5f): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteBestInvalidWork(CBigNum const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1e1a): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x1fd4): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x2038): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x2064): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteBlockIndex(CDiskBlockIndex const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x2e62): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x2e96): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x2ebd): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteTxIndex(std::vector, std::allocator > > const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x2f19): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x316b): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x31e9): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x3231): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CCoinsViewDB::GetCoins(uint256 const&, CCoins&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x34ae): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `CBlockTreeDB::WriteBlockFileInfo(int, CBlockFileInfo const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x3e0f): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x3e41): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x3e68): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `BatchWriteCoins(CLevelDBBatch&, uint256 const&, CCoins const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x3fed): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
build/txdb.o: In function `CCoinsViewDB::SetCoins(uint256 const&, CCoins const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x4137): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x4163): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x4189): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `CCoinsViewDB::BatchWrite(std::map, std::allocator > > const&, CBlockIndex*)':
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x41e1): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x4287): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
txdb.cpp:(.text+0x42a8): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
build/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read(char const&, uint256&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN8CLevelDB4ReadIc7uint256EEbRKT_RT0_[_ZN8CLevelDB4ReadIc7uint256EEbRKT_RT0_]+0x150): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write(char const&, uint256 const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN13CLevelDBBatch5WriteIc7uint256EEvRKT_RKT0_[_ZN13CLevelDBBatch5WriteIc7uint256EEvRKT_RKT0_]+0x162): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
build/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read(char const&, std::string&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN8CLevelDB4ReadIcSsEEbRKT_RT0_[_ZN8CLevelDB4ReadIcSsEEbRKT_RT0_]+0x150): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read(char const&, CBigNum&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN8CLevelDB4ReadIc7CBigNumEEbRKT_RT0_[_ZN8CLevelDB4ReadIc7CBigNumEEbRKT_RT0_]+0x158): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read, char>(std::pair const&, char&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN8CLevelDB4ReadISt4pairIcSsEcEEbRKT_RT0_[_ZN8CLevelDB4ReadISt4pairIcSsEcEEbRKT_RT0_]+0x17b): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read, CDiskTxPos>(std::pair const&, CDiskTxPos&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN8CLevelDB4ReadISt4pairIc7uint256E10CDiskTxPosEEbRKT_RT0_[_ZN8CLevelDB4ReadISt4pairIc7uint256E10CDiskTxPosEEbRKT_RT0_]+0x13b): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write, CDiskBlockIndex>(std::pair const&, CDiskBlockIndex const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN13CLevelDBBatch5WriteISt4pairIc7uint256E15CDiskBlockIndexEEvRKT_RKT0_[_ZN13CLevelDBBatch5WriteISt4pairIc7uint256E15CDiskBlockIndexEEvRKT_RKT0_]+0x351): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
build/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read, CBlockFileInfo>(std::pair const&, CBlockFileInfo&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN8CLevelDB4ReadISt4pairIciE14CBlockFileInfoEEbRKT_RT0_[_ZN8CLevelDB4ReadISt4pairIciE14CBlockFileInfoEEbRKT_RT0_]+0x183): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write, CBlockFileInfo>(std::pair const&, CBlockFileInfo const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN13CLevelDBBatch5WriteISt4pairIciE14CBlockFileInfoEEvRKT_RKT0_[_ZN13CLevelDBBatch5WriteISt4pairIciE14CBlockFileInfoEEvRKT_RKT0_]+0x2ee): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
build/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write, CCoins>(std::pair const&, CCoins const&)':
txdb.cpp:(.text._ZN13CLevelDBBatch5WriteISt4pairIc7uint256E6CCoinsEEvRKT_RKT0_[_ZN13CLevelDBBatch5WriteISt4pairIc7uint256E6CCoinsEEvRKT_RKT0_]+0x49a): undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
build/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::CLevelDB(boost::filesystem::path const&, unsigned int, bool, bool)':
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x2e3): undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x31a): undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x329): undefined reference to `leveldb::NewLRUCache(unsigned int)'
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x33b): undefined reference to `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)'
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x3e5): undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&, leveldb::DB**)'
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x429): undefined reference to `leveldb::Env::Default()'
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x464): undefined reference to `leveldb::DestroyDB(std::string const&, leveldb::Options const&)'
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x4a1): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
build/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::WriteBatch(CLevelDBBatch&, bool)':
leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x667): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::NewLogger(std::string const&, leveldb::Logger**)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x9a): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::LockFile(std::string const&, leveldb::FileLock**)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0xea): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xf1): undefined reference to `vtable for leveldb::FileLock'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::GetTestDirectory(std::string*)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x142): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned long)'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::NoOpLogger::~NoOpLogger()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x16c): undefined reference to `leveldb::Logger::~Logger()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::SequentialFileImpl::Skip(unsigned long)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1f4): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::SequentialFileImpl::Read(unsigned long, leveldb::Slice*, char*)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x384): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::~InMemoryEnv()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x478): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x48c): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x4cd): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x4fb): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x524): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x52c): undefined reference to `leveldb::EnvWrapper::~EnvWrapper()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::RandomAccessFileImpl::Read(unsigned long, unsigned long, leveldb::Slice*, char*) const':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x78c): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::SequentialFileImpl::~SequentialFileImpl()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x7d6): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x7ea): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x82d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x84c): undefined reference to `leveldb::SequentialFile::~SequentialFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::SequentialFileImpl::~SequentialFileImpl()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x876): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x88a): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x8cd): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x8dd): undefined reference to `leveldb::SequentialFile::~SequentialFile()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x8f4): undefined reference to `leveldb::SequentialFile::~SequentialFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::WritableFileImpl::~WritableFileImpl()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x916): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x92a): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x96d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x98c): undefined reference to `leveldb::WritableFile::~WritableFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::RandomAccessFileImpl::~RandomAccessFileImpl()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x9b6): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x9ca): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xa0d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xa2c): undefined reference to `leveldb::RandomAccessFile::~RandomAccessFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::RandomAccessFileImpl::~RandomAccessFileImpl()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0xa56): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xa6a): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xaad): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xabd): undefined reference to `leveldb::RandomAccessFile::~RandomAccessFile()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xad4): undefined reference to `leveldb::RandomAccessFile::~RandomAccessFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::WritableFileImpl::~WritableFileImpl()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0xaf6): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xb0a): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xb4d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xb5d): undefined reference to `leveldb::WritableFile::~WritableFile()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xb74): undefined reference to `leveldb::WritableFile::~WritableFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::FileExists(std::string const&)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0xdc2): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xe13): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `std::_Rb_tree, std::_Select1st >, std::less, std::allocator > >::_M_insert_(std::_Rb_tree_node_base const*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base const*, std::pair const&) [clone .constprop.84]':
memenv.cc:(.text+0xe9c): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::NewRandomAccessFile(std::string const&, leveldb::RandomAccessFile**)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1400): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1517): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x152d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1539): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x15a3): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x15ad): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1625): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1648): undefined reference to `leveldb::RandomAccessFile::~RandomAccessFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::NewSequentialFile(std::string const&, leveldb::SequentialFile**)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x16a0): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x17b7): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x17d5): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x17e1): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1853): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x185d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x18d5): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x18f8): undefined reference to `leveldb::SequentialFile::~SequentialFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::RenameFile(std::string const&, std::string const&)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1940): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1ac0): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1ad4): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1b1c): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1d48): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1d52): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1db4): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::GetFileSize(std::string const&, unsigned long*)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x1ee0): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2053): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x205d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x20d5): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::NewWritableFile(std::string const&, leveldb::WritableFile**)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2132): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2283): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2297): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x22dd): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x231d): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2328): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2357): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2363): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x23bf): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x23d5): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x23e1): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x23ff): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x24ee): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2510): undefined reference to `leveldb::WritableFile::~WritableFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::DeleteFile(std::string const&)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x25a7): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x270b): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x271f): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2764): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x27f3): undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x27fd): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x284c): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::~InMemoryEnv()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x28c8): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x28dc): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x291d): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x294b): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2953): undefined reference to `leveldb::EnvWrapper::~EnvWrapper()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x297c): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::~Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2984): undefined reference to `leveldb::EnvWrapper::~EnvWrapper()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::NewMemEnv(leveldb::Env*)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x29b7): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x29ce): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Mutex()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2a0e): undefined reference to `leveldb::EnvWrapper::~EnvWrapper()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::WritableFileImpl::Append(leveldb::Slice const&)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2aba): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned long)'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::InMemoryEnv::GetChildren(std::string const&, std::vector >*)':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2b57): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Lock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2bfd): undefined reference to `std::basic_string, std::allocator >::basic_string(std::string const&, unsigned long, unsigned long)'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2c85): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x2cfb): undefined reference to `leveldb::port::Mutex::Unlock()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::NoOpLogger::~NoOpLogger()':
memenv.cc:(.text+0x128): undefined reference to `leveldb::Logger::~Logger()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x50b): undefined reference to `leveldb::EnvWrapper::~EnvWrapper()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x841): undefined reference to `leveldb::SequentialFile::~SequentialFile()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0x981): undefined reference to `leveldb::WritableFile::~WritableFile()'
memenv.cc:(.text+0xa21): undefined reference to `leveldb::RandomAccessFile::~RandomAccessFile()'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o): In function `std::vector >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator > >, char* const&)':
memenv.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIPcSaIS0_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS0_S2_EERKS0_[_ZNSt6vectorIPcSaIS0_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS0_S2_EERKS0_]+0xdb): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned long)'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o):(.rodata+0x1c0): undefined reference to `typeinfo for leveldb::EnvWrapper'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o):(.rodata+0x1e0): undefined reference to `typeinfo for leveldb::Logger'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o):(.rodata+0x200): undefined reference to `typeinfo for leveldb::WritableFile'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o):(.rodata+0x220): undefined reference to `typeinfo for leveldb::RandomAccessFile'
/home/dimecoinfan/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a(memenv.o):(.rodata+0x240): undefined reference to `typeinfo for leveldb::SequentialFile'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Dimecoin-qt] Error 1
dimecoinfan@dimecoinfan

nearly there
November 28, 2014, 11:38:45 PM
nDefaultPort = 11973;
        nRPCPort = 8372;

45, 46 chainparams.cpp

they are not dimecoin ports

Check \contrib\pyminer\pyminer.py(219):
Code:
	if 'port' not in settings:
settings['port'] = 8372

Check \contrib\wallettools\walletchangepass.py(2):
Code:
access = ServiceProxy("http://127.0.0.1:8372")

Check \contrib\wallettools\walletunlock.py(2):
Code:

Last time i assist, they are quarkcoin's ports.

Again, you're an idiot...  Quark coin was set to 8332.  I CHANGED THIS TO 8372 MYSELF

Besides the fact that this stupid port number is IRRELEVANT!  I could set it to 2978 or 21386 or 62119... it doesn't matter... its connecting to localhost (127.0.0.1) anyway.  This has nothing to do with anything

You changed the ports?

Jesus.

There;

rpcport=11930
port=11931

these mean you don't fork the coin if anyone decides to use your clone.
November 28, 2014, 11:28:46 PM
Blah Blah

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

You trash talk Ahab all the time, yet have nothing useful to contribute yourself.  At least Ahab is trying...

The last hour trying to help you explained you had a conflict with blockhashes and wrong ports.olus you had different folders.to dime

So carry on by yourself.

rpc and p2p ports for dime ... google them

The problem I was having had nothing to do with block hashes or ports.  You don't have any idea what you are talking about.

You said, "But it also looks like tour genesis block is wrong, or you have taken the checkpoints of quark into the code, but they don't belong to dime."

Which is stupid... it tells me you didn't even look...  I copied the genesis block and checkpoints before my first github commit... I even added a new checkpoint!

You have 2 source codes intermingled.

The error messages told you there was an issue, and this is because you have a bunch of new folders mingled in with other folders and they are conflicted.

Just keep up with it, and I will leave you alone, just a bit annoyed off that you ask questions then act like a petulant child with a rather childish agenda.
November 28, 2014, 11:20:10 PM
nDefaultPort = 11973;
        nRPCPort = 8372;

45, 46 chainparams.cpp

Check \contrib\pyminer\pyminer.py(219):
Code:
	if 'port' not in settings:
settings['port'] = 8372

Check \contrib\wallettools\walletchangepass.py(2):
Code:

Check \contrib\wallettools\walletunlock.py(2):
Code:

Last time i assist, they are quarkcoin's ports.
November 28, 2014, 11:16:55 PM
Blah Blah

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

You trash talk Ahab all the time, yet have nothing useful to contribute yourself.  At least Ahab is trying...

The last hour trying to help you explained you had a conflict with blockhashes and wrong ports.olus you had different folders.to dime

So carry on by yourself.

rpc and p2p ports for dime ... google them
November 28, 2014, 11:09:45 PM
nDefaultPort = 11973;
        nRPCPort = 8372;

45, 46 chainparams.cpp

November 28, 2014, 10:54:07 PM
dime does not have chainparams.cpp or h, so perhaps there is a conflict there.

chainparams is where the unixtime, nonce, genesis goes in btc, but not with dime. So you have to somehow make sure the client knows where to look.

It would be far easier binning quark, and updating dime.

it is saying there is an issue with checkpoints, and the blockhash's don't match. You probably have two sets.

Start again, it is quicker. Stay with dime, forget quark.

Your blockhashes are in conflict.

Actualy, ignore my advice, and contact that Max guy.

He could be a helpful type.
November 28, 2014, 10:46:17 PM
dime does not have chainparams.cpp or h, so perhaps there is a conflict there.

chainparams is where the unixtime, nonce, genesis goes in btc, but not with dime. So you have to somehow make sure the client knows where to look.

It would be far easier binning quark, and updating dime.

it is saying there is an issue with checkpoints, and the blockhash's don't match. You probably have two sets.
November 28, 2014, 10:20:45 PM
I would check, but quark and dime are a bit alien to me.

pchMessageStart[0] = 0xfe;

and the others should be the same, I guess that applies to testnet, too.

But it also looks like tour genesis block is wrong, or you have taken the checkpoints of quark into the code, but they don't belong to dime.

It would be easier to upgrade from 0,8,2 and add the missing bits.

Put some nodes in connecting to the explorer's IP and to your own daemon, Insert getnetworkhashps, update the checkpoints.

You should be good to go.

I'd stay with the Dime client, and work forward.

Problem is that the files are unfamilar to me me. I know bitcoin, quark/dime is different with how it arranges the spread of files.

If you find out how different, let us all know.

November 28, 2014, 08:15:18 PM
now dime is not linked to LTC, I fear a demise.

It did well mainly because the old the community guy kept it alive
Jump to: