Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 30. (Read 315221 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 07:56:14 AM
greeting
someone can tell me if there's a risk of withdrawing on cryptopia.

since the market's closed down there??

Only closed for trading but withdrawing fine (but maybe slow).

thousand thanks
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
greeting

Only closed for trading but withdrawing fine (but maybe slow).
January 26, 2018, 06:43:28 AM
greeting

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
I see today on dimecoin facebook that they will release a new windows wallet on monday. Can't wait to download because my coin is still on livecoin.net. Hope to transfer all and just wait at 2019. I hope it will reach at least 0.01 USD so I can retire from my job and maybe retire from crypto also.. Cool

Why you didnt just use old wallet, lul.
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
January 26, 2018, 03:49:57 AM
What is this merit thing I see on the profile?

Now its quite harder to gain a new rank.You must write a quality post to get a merit from other person. You can use command Sendmerit (sMerit) to give a merit to other person that made a good post  and that will not deducted from your merit.
January 26, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
I see today on dimecoin facebook that they will release a new windows wallet on monday. Can't wait to download because my coin is still on livecoin.net. Hope to transfer all and just wait at 2019. I hope it will reach at least 0.01 USD so I can retire from my job and maybe retire from crypto also.. Cool
January 26, 2018, 03:37:34 AM

In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks. The required scores are:

Rank   Required activity   Required merit
Brand new   0   0
Newbie   1   0
Jr Member   30   0
Member   60   10
Full Member   120   100
Sr. Member   240   250
Hero Member   480   500
Legendary   Random in the range 775-1030   1000

You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people.

Certain users are designated as "merit sources". They can create new merit out of nothing, up to a limited number per month (which differs per source). I will not be posting a definitive list of merit sources (so that people don't bug them too much), though you'll soon figure out who they are if you pay attention.

There is currently no such thing as a "demerit". I'm hoping that the positive merits alone will be fine. I could add demerits pretty easily later on if necessary, though.

I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Do not beg for merit excessively.

The forum ranking system is a bit complicated now... It'd be nice if someone made an infographic explaining activity and merit.

If you want to be a merit source:

1. Be a somewhat established member.
 2. Collect TEN posts written in the last couple of months that have not received nearly enough merit for how good they are, and post quotes for them all in a new Meta thread.
 3. We will take a look at your history and maybe make you a source.

I am especially eager to have merit sources in sub-communities such as the local sections.

Trivia:

For current members, your initial merit score is equal to the minimum required to your rank. Of that, a certain amount (less than the usual half) is spendable. The spendable amount was calculated based on your current rank and the number of activity points you earned in the last year. A Legendary member who hasn't posted in the last year would still be Legendary, but would not have any spendable merit.

If someone sends you 1 merit, the 0.5 sMerit is not wasted; it is just not shown until you get another merit point.

more info here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0;topicseen
Activity: 165
January 26, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

Not sure, I never noticed. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
Activity: 165
January 26, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
Good coin and good tech... Why is this still at 1 sat?!? It should be over 100 sats by now...

It would have to be over a 5 billion dollar market cap for that to happen. Coin supply is way too high!

539,096,740,560 DIME at 100 sat = ~539,000 BTC = 6 billions Market Cap with a $11200 BTC indeed.

This way of thinking is what will probably fuel the most bizarre pumps in the next months, like it did the previous one (with XRP for example).
"The coin is cheap, so it can greatly increase in value !", totally ignoring the actual coin supply.

TBH, even 2 sat for DIME is already an incredible achievement that puts it at the same level than SPANK/ZEN or EDG.

DIME investors, please read vaelrock comment at least 10 times, then go back and read it another 10 times.  This is a gazzillion percent accurate!  this is free and very valuable information when choosing to invest in coins to HODL. 
January 25, 2018, 09:59:54 PM
hi guys

i see dime market on cryptopia is down

would love to know if i can withdraw my coin from cryptopia without any issue ??

no chance to loose them  Huh

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
January 25, 2018, 08:44:30 PM
Good coin and good tech... Why is this still at 1 sat?!? It should be over 100 sats by now...

It would have to be over a 5 billion dollar market cap for that to happen. Coin supply is way too high!

539,096,740,560 DIME at 100 sat = ~539,000 BTC = 6 billions Market Cap with a $11200 BTC indeed.

This way of thinking is what will probably fuel the most bizarre pumps in the next months, like it did the previous one (with XRP for example).
"The coin is cheap, so it can greatly increase in value !", totally ignoring the actual coin supply.

TBH, even 2 sat for DIME is already an incredible achievement that puts it at the same level than SPANK/ZEN or EDG.
Activity: 57
January 25, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

Activity: 14
January 25, 2018, 05:56:26 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
A lot of work is being done behind the scenes for this coin and I must says that some good news will be shared soon will the community. I like the fact that community stepped up and took charge of this coin. It's true that in Crypto world no coin dies until there is a community behind it to support it. Will wait for the big news and I am sure we will experience something wonderful as HODLERS of Dime.

All the best Dime team.
Activity: 57
January 25, 2018, 04:51:50 PM
                                                                            CoinRaper Miningpool [DIME]

http://coinraper.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for DIMECOIN [DIME]

stratum+tcp://coinraper.ddnss.de:30012 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                    Port: 30011, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                    Port: 30012, Diff: 2
                                                                                    Port: 30013, Diff: 64
Activity: 72
January 25, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
Specifications:
- Based on Quark
- CPU mining
- 64 sec Block
- 65536 sec (~18hrs & 1024 blocks) difficulty change (max. 10% up/50% down)
- 80 confirms
- 1024 coins per block  (halving every 512000 blocks ~ 375 days )
- Total ~528 billion coins

Hmm, a think this coin is good. Only 64s for 1 block. CPU mining is good.
Activity: 143
January 25, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Coin supply is still way too high. when will many be burned?
Ya..burn coin is good for all...I hope it will be 1000 to 1.

How we can actually burn coins ??
If we assume the example above to be correct, it means that all the transactions in the blockchian will be counted factor 1/1000 by the wallet program ?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 10:28:05 AM
blockchain zip https://goo.gl/Pw5ANz  "blocks" : 2652671
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
The price is jumping up and down today.

oO

Bigly !
Pages:
Jump to: