Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 62. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 26, 2017, 04:24:38 AM
No problem with the wallet, mate
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 02:00:36 PM
its allways said that,set up a wallet on an online exhange so you dont have to install anything locally or install to a usb key? and only run when necessary?

1 The antivirus said - its trojan will have acess to passwords

Many times have written and it really is so - this is not a trojan - this is a false positive response of antiviruses due to the presence of the IRC (Internet Relay Chat) module in the old wallet. IRC has been discredited by the fact that many Trojans use it to communicate with their authors/owners.

this is true this is just a false positive, we are here for everyone but reading questions that have been answered previously for the forum would be helpful Smiley.

i hope the dimecoin community is having a great weekend so far Smiley

cheers
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 01:37:20 PM
its allways said that,set up a wallet on an online exhange so you dont have to install anything locally or install to a usb key? and only run when necessary?

1 The antivirus said - its trojan will have acess to passwords

Many times have written and it really is so - this is not a trojan - this is a false positive response of antiviruses due to the presence of the IRC (Internet Relay Chat) module in the old wallet. IRC has been discredited by the fact that many Trojans use it to communicate with their authors/owners.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 12:51:00 PM
Why in Dime-qt.exe Trojan ? The creators special integrated it in wallet ? I wana bought some DIME coins, but scary to install q-t Dime coin wallet...

You can download tested clear and safe windows wallet from here:

https://github.com/coins7ex/Dimecoin-qt_0.9.2.1

Activity: 155
November 25, 2017, 12:26:20 PM
....still working on the website relaunch....do not have much time at the moment, that's why I do not have a date when it will be done.

hi Peme,

Hope you are feeling better. If there is anything graphics related that i can help with let me know. Also on a note we are less than 35k blocks away from halving Smiley.

cheers
Activity: 21
November 25, 2017, 04:31:58 AM
Activity: 4
November 25, 2017, 04:29:27 AM
use the block explorer to check paper wallet balances

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dime/

Thanks !!! I think i will get in near future some mln Dime coins )))

P.s. And i repit - i have some ideas - i know one place - where some programmers can create Cazino on Dime coins , but we must interested they - and offcose all profit will get that place, BUT - if thay add Dime in thay exchanger - and put link(for exchange) in ''Dimecazino''  AND will do some advertisment
 time by time - i think it sky roket !!! We must try !!!
November 25, 2017, 04:07:52 AM
use the block explorer to check paper wallet balances

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dime/
November 25, 2017, 04:06:23 AM

1 The antivirus said - its trojan will have acess to passwords ( i dont save passwords in hdd )and photos ( imajes in my PC ),
2 AND , yes, i wonna have qt Dime in my hdd ( but you get me good idea - install to Micro sd ))) )
3 And yes - i scary have 1000000 dime coins in online srvises ( exchanger ) , i wonna send all to wallet in pc ))) but it have trojan (((

and i cant understand where i can see avelbl balans on papper wallet ( i cant found that servises ( or websites ) - i understand how get papper wallet, but cant see papper balanse in any sites )) Sorry for my eng )))
November 25, 2017, 03:44:06 AM
November 25, 2017, 03:42:43 AM
Why in Dime-qt.exe Trojan ? The creators special integrated it in wallet ? I wana bought some DIME coins, but scary to install q-t Dime coin wallet...
November 25, 2017, 03:21:36 AM
what do you mean nonessential ,they make it ideal as a trading partner

should i add block height and history? your new coins dont have

Im looking at it as a simple purpose coin,your trying to find it multi uses

its like the 1st wheel,it was round and rolled ..........that was enough...........it was later on cogs and axles and all the supporting bits for use devolved to make the simple round rolling thing more usefull
Activity: 238
A professional translator for English & Chinese
November 25, 2017, 03:17:33 AM
what dime provides is ::
/volume/
/cheep transitions fees/
/easily acquired/
/a few major exchanges/
/quick transition times/

what more would you want in a trading pair coin?

These are nonessential because right now there are at least 500, if not 1000 coins out there in the crypto-world having the same very-soon-will-be-a-standard for every token and coin.

I have 8999999.99990000 dime coins now (.1 went to moving from one exchange to the other). It is not much. I would love nothing but for you guys and devs prove me wrong.

November 25, 2017, 03:11:13 AM
what dime provides is ::
/volume/
/cheep transitions fees/
/easily acquired/
/a few major exchanges/
/quick transition times/

what more would you want in a trading pair coin?
Activity: 238
A professional translator for English & Chinese
November 25, 2017, 03:06:38 AM
im trying to personally push dime up to 1 cent per coin for 2018,its costing me but why are we selling so cheep we need to be holders and traders,im continually buying and stacking on the next one up

Common guys work as a team lets push

that will never happen, that would imply a marketcap of over 5 billion. Maybe if it gets used worldwide as a gaming transaction coin or something. I still very much believe a large marketplace where people can buy, sell, rent and even create their own basic games (snake, tetris, games that are easy to build and invent) in exchange for dimecoin fees or something.

DIMEcoin is very similar to Dogecoin, both were launched 2014 and both have reasonable transaction costs and speeds, however Dogecoin is now a widely adopted trading pair, could we make this happen with DIME?

Well, Dogecoin was started as a joke and the founder doesn't profit even from one coin (NYT had an article about it), even today. It has at least a traction for dog lovers and animal rescue groups, and this is why it has taken off to where it is today. But what does Dime does? Everything and Nothing. The talk of many ideas, the talk of keeping the volume ridiculously large because it is unique, the talk of using it for all things. I am sorry, but even in the crypto world, this is not how thing works. Everything equal nothing. There is everything and there is nothing. There is no focus on one thing that can make people see its usefulness.  I don't see hope for this coin despite I see the passion from whoever picked up the project – mind you, I purchased 9000000 coins to support their passion. I didn't regret it and still don't,  but after two months I don't see hope for this project.

November 25, 2017, 02:38:06 AM
we need to start posting on exchange forums and talking about how it can assist dodge as a minor trading currency

,ive posted on cryptopia
November 24, 2017, 03:43:02 PM

[/quote]

In theory that could happen, but I don't think it will. It needs a purpose first, dogecoin doesn't have one either but just like bitcoin it has early movers advantage. Everyone knows about doge because of the meme; how many people know dimecoin right now? I don't think it's a lot. After it gets a purpose, we'll see prices shoot up
[/quote]

Hi ALL !!!
 1 I see Dime Coin and i want get them )))
 2 I download win  wallet on my LapTop
 3 My antiVirus app ALLERT me ( Trojan in exe )
 4 I want papper wallet, but i cant see(found) balance sites (((

What me do ? )))
 I want 1000000 Dime coin ( but virus and dont working papper walets ) but cant get garanties (((

P.S. i cknown some place - in that crowd fauding platform many ppl ( and you ) can donate to create DimeCoin Cazino !!! And DimeCoin will skyroket )))
But first i need get me 1000000 or 2000000 Dime coins without viruses  ;-) by 0.000003 usd )))

PP.S. Sorry for my english )))
Activity: 104
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
November 24, 2017, 12:57:19 PM
Think about offering a service that requires to buy DIME.
Like Bitconnect.

To use the Bitconnect (ponzi..) service, you need to buy Bitconnect coins.

You can do exactly the same principle with DIME, if you create a service that will be useful worldwide. (and of course not a ponzi  Grin )

There's a few ideas I got in mind.
Like an easy/fast Crypto buy service.

Example: I want to immediately buy Bitcoin Gold because I feel it.

Scenario 1
I can't wait (or I don't want) to buy BTC (or ETH) and send it to any exchange, (convert my ETH to BTC) then convert to BTG.

Scenario 2
I read a news or I see an interesting price for a currency.
I'm away from my computer (or at the job) I can't create an account on XXX exchange website, I can't buy and send coins to buy BTG.

You can provide a platform where you can sell DIME:
- Users can buy DIME and create an order to convert to any currency
- Users can fill an order and send DIME to a specific address to complete the order

Then a DIME operator will:
1) Buy Bitcoin Gold for the user
2) Send the coin to the user on any exchange or in a wallet

Fees are paid in DIME and cover the costs. The service doesn't hold the coins, coins are sent to the buyer.
The point is to provide a very very easy way to buy cryptocurrencies.

Just sayin'  Smiley
Activity: 150
November 24, 2017, 07:05:46 AM
....still working on the website relaunch....do not have much time at the moment, that's why I do not have a date when it will be done.

Man and brother, let's do it all by ourselves if you don't have the time. Give me access to the site.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: